PDA

View Full Version : LrdMx400ex:Did i get banned?

ralph2
04-23-2003, 12:08 PM
hey this is lrd mx400ex, when i try to post or reply it says i dont have permission,,, did i get banned??? why??:(

oh wait i put in a wrong e-mail adress so it doesnt notifiy me but still subcribes me to threads so i bet i need to activate it or something, but it wont let me into my options or profile...

the reason i put in a fake email adress so when i reply it automatticly subscribes me but doesnt fill up my mailbox so my real addy is santaspitmachine@aol.com

Striker49
04-23-2003, 12:22 PM
First off, you'll have to have Ben fix it since you messed up the email address. Everytime you change the email you have to update it to stay "registered". Second, you can turn off the subscribe threads option in your profile somewhere. :)

ralph2
04-23-2003, 12:52 PM
yeah striker, see the thing is if i reply to something i ferget unless im am subscribed to it, but when u select e-mail notification it automatically subscribes u and then pops up in cp everytime some1 posts. so to have it automatically subscribe me and not bother me in e-mails i would give it a wrong e-mail...

ok ben can u fix this please:ermm:

Striker49
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
You could just turn it off, then for every post you want to subscribe to just check the option for it in the Options list under the text box when you reply to a message...although Im not sure if that will turn it on for that specific post or enable it for all the posts. :ermm:

jamiesel
04-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Well, there is always the chance that 4punkdad got fed up with lip from over ar cannondaleriders and pushed the bann button.

Brad
04-23-2003, 03:53 PM
it doesnt say your registered as a member on that other name