PDA

View Full Version : freeland, pa anyone?

KASCHAK
04-23-2003, 08:48 AM
i know most if not everyone is asking to them selfs what is freeland pa and i can say its really fun place to ride there is about 3 huge coal hills with steap paths a great drag strip( coal truck old road ) pretty nice mud bog its kinda like a pond lots and lots of jumps mostly table tops and flat landing jumps some tight twisting trails lots of washouts and old railroad paths that are for less timid riding. nice gas station orloskies that dont care if you pump gas and freeland cops ( only 2 ) dont care to much.

i still bet no one will want to come up but there is a few people that are supposted to come up this weekend. the quads are mostly yamahas ( common guys and gals we need to show them what honda is made of )

anyone want directions ask in the form so everyone can see ohh and freeland is in north eastern part of pa

KASCHAK
04-23-2003, 08:50 AM
I'll try to get some pics of the hills and drag strip on if my camera is charged. if anyone wants to have pictures of anything else let me know trails? hills? jumps?

350rancher
05-21-2003, 01:16 PM
hey i read the freeland thing whats a freeland???

id like to c a picture of these so called steep hills

Derno24
05-21-2003, 03:12 PM
Also directions would be nice too.

KASCHAK
05-21-2003, 03:51 PM
Tony! ahahhhaha you know thoes so called steep hills you flipped down most of them.:eek2: hey do you know how to get to newyork. if you take inerstae 81 its really easy to get to freeland.

tony your fat:rolleyes: :devil

Derno24
05-21-2003, 03:54 PM
what exit off of 81 I know of many different places to ride off there

350rancher
05-22-2003, 01:34 AM
ya i thats funny i can climb better than you and i can pull better weelies with a utility quad than u can with anything and i canb jumb better than u u just wait till i get it fixed right then ill show you

Kilabanshee
05-22-2003, 01:10 PM
you man sorry havenot got back to you in a while iam heading up to hazelton this sunday any interest in coming.

KASCHAK
05-23-2003, 01:45 PM
i might not be home this weekend at all. im suposted to go camping, at lake walenpalpack. arrgg... ill see what i can do i might be able to come home early but hopefully if it rains tomarrow i wont have to go at all. lets all pray.

Kilabanshee
05-23-2003, 03:32 PM
umm whats you number ill call you tomarrow /Saturday.

Derno24
05-23-2003, 07:41 PM
Hello rude people at least answer my question. If not just PM me at least....Geeezzzz:mad:

Kilabanshee
05-25-2003, 04:48 PM
yo 400ex_kaschak it was awesome meetin up with you this weekend gotta do that again. Ok i gotta tell u about all my crashes people. Crash one: theres this huge arse hillclimb and at the top you gotta turn didnot have enough speed and rolled down that sucker quad roles on my head but it didnot hurt that bad. Crash 2: umm my friend on this fast *** kx100 ran out gas ok and it was blocking my back break cause the can was in my nerf bar so i had to us the front ones iam goin like 60 and i fly into this 3 foot deep and land strait on my back hurt like a mother. Overall got some nice drags in saw alota people get really messed up but i had a great time.