PDA

View Full Version : adding some color to my new black plastic

MADsoft400ex
04-23-2003, 08:35 AM
Hello all I'd like to start off by thanking you all for all the great information i've found on these forums.

Ok this is my dilema I just purchased new maier black plastic for my 400ex [it hasn't arrived yet]. I would like to see some more pick's of other's to give me idea's on where to place stickers or what color's would look good to me, oh and where can I find custom # plates

I just dont want to put stickers right on the new plastic and not be happy with the way it looks after :(

"BLAHH"300!!
04-23-2003, 12:58 PM
....most people go with red or yellow with the black.
i wanted to stand out, so i used no red or yellow on mine.
..black and white's are neutral...take's every color to make black, take's no color to make white....so they all match...
a nice graphix kit for the black plastic is
FACTORY EFFECTS
it's just 3 or 4 big red line's that run up the tank and onto the seat...come's with a seat cover..
..look to spend over $100 for a "KIT"

STICKERS...
..i just got finished adding about 20 hp to mine with a buncha stickers...best way to do it, is to clean to area, and spray it with windex....then put on the sticker.
..you can move the sticker around and put it where you want, and take it off if you need to...then take a squeegie, and get all the water, and air bubbles out from under it....
let it sit, and it sticks for good.