PDA

View Full Version : my hipers

blasterkid
04-23-2003, 07:16 AM
all right here is my problem i have my hipers on order for about 2 months and i just cant wait any longer my front end will be hear befor the wheels

should i call up c and d and change the hipers to omfs or should i just wait it out???

blasterkid
04-23-2003, 10:19 AM
bump i really need your help guys

wyndzer
04-23-2003, 10:52 AM
Just wait, use your old wheels till the new ones come.

MojaveKing
04-23-2003, 11:24 AM
if u paid for the hipers....I would wait it OUT!!:D

J25
04-23-2003, 01:22 PM
i got an idea that will help you out, go ahead and order the omfs too and you can use them and when the hipers come in you can send ME the hipers:D :D :rolleyes: but seriously wait it out

Ex'r Marlin
04-23-2003, 02:38 PM
I too can not believe how long you have been waiting for your HiPers!!:grr :( In my books.... It has been WAY too long!!!

My recommendation is to call HiPer first. Ask for an expected ship date. (If I remember right, you already did this... But I would get the latest). If you do not like what you hear, I would ask them the procedure to cancel an order. You should not be obligated to any charge since they have not met their end of the deal.

Yes, HiPer rims are an excellent rim, but there are others out there too! I know you have been very patient on this subject... But something has to be done... And you have some serious riding to do!!!!:macho :)

I hope this helps Mike (Blasterkid). I hope HiPer has a better answer this time than what they gave you in the past. HiPer and their rims have been good to me, but I have not gone through a delay like you have. If I went through what you are going though, I would not have the patience!! Again, there are other rims out there.

BTW... What size rims and offset did you order??

BigThumper33
04-23-2003, 03:16 PM
who did you order them from?

I got mine in 1-2 weeks......and they were the 8x8 rears that were not in stock. From the quadshop of course ;)

blasterkid
04-23-2003, 04:06 PM
thanks marlin :)

i got the 8x8 duel bead lock rear only for a z400

hear is what they told me so the other know

they said that the tool to cut the molding had broke they were trying to get a new blade through lone star but they did not come through so they are getting it through some one else (dont know who)

thanks guys i will call hiper

04-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Maybe you would have been better off if you got the rims from the other guy and the other parts from the guy your getting the rims from :D :devil

That way you would not have had to wait and payed more for the cheaper stuff (rims) instead of the suspension (big $$) :devil :devil

blasterkid
04-24-2003, 02:06 AM
lol lenny maby your right or maby i should have bought all my things from the guy i getting my suspension from

04-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Ouch!!!!

LMAO one has to do what one has to do.

Funny how things change.