PDA

View Full Version : Another ATV death here in NE Ohio

Jeffksf
04-23-2003, 04:52 AM
Seems a 10 year old girl got a ATV for her birthday and she was giving her 3yr old nephew :huh a ride and some how the throttle was punched and the 3 yr old flew off and some how died. It was on the local news (great, more bad ATV press). They didn't show the ATV on TV, I would have loved to see what size ATV these parents let a 10 yr old and a 3 yr old ride around on! The 10yr old had a helmet on, the 3yr old didn't.

trueblue450
04-23-2003, 05:06 AM
I'm sorry but to me that sounds like the parents fault. To leave a 3yr old and 10yr old unsupervised riding more than likely a quad bigger than 50cc.

exriderdude
04-23-2003, 05:22 AM
man, i just read in the paper yesterday that some kid got paralyzed on a 400ex. i havent heard about the 3yr old yet but im sure it will be on Fox 8 tonight;) :(

Ryan
04-23-2003, 05:28 AM
Alot of these atv deaths i've been hearing about recently are more about stupidity then blaming it on the atv itself. I don't see how they end up blaming it on the atv. the kid shouldn't be riding with a younger kid (3yrs old) in the first place, and the parents should not of allowed it.

I feel sorry for the younger kid but the parents are completley retarted :ermm: .