PDA

View Full Version : tricks?

FastByDesign
04-23-2003, 04:20 AM
Can anyone on this site do "sick" tricks, if they can and have a pic would you mind posting them?:D

Glow Plug
04-23-2003, 04:33 AM
Search the Forum:

tried that lately? :)

UglyMotha™
04-23-2003, 04:35 AM
:uhoh:

04-23-2003, 04:36 AM
silly wabbit,,,tricks are for kids.....:huh

i can do the booga lou....:scary:

flyin#5
04-23-2003, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Rico
silly wabbit,,,tricks are for kids.....:huh

i can do the booga lou....:scary:

lmao

yeah people on here can do tricks.... since there are some like jon that are a part of the bomb squad.

trueblue450
04-23-2003, 04:42 AM
This is what RICO's talking bout ..

Nausty
04-23-2003, 03:16 PM
lol, 300exman i gotta learn that.

umm lets seem
-heelclicker
-nothing
-can can
-turn down

then ground tricks
-one handed flamingo
-no footed tank wheelie
-high chair wheelie
-i can take both hands off the handle bars on a wheelie and still keep it up
-stoppies
-bumper grab wheelie

I think thats it, I suck compared to a lot of people tho.

heres a pic i'm sure you've all seen.... I'm gonna get some new wheelie ones tomarrow probably.

Brad
04-23-2003, 04:41 PM
somebody wanna give me a digital camera?

id get pics of all my tricks(supermans, nac nacs, no ft can cans, no footers, no handers, no hander landers, nothings ect...) i only have one crappy wheelie pic it was like the second day i got it so dont criticize me. and i jus learned the 2 wheeles trick so i hope to get good pics

sweet300ex
04-23-2003, 11:55 PM
i can do no footers and no hander landers:ermm:

400EXrider#91
04-24-2003, 02:12 AM
when i get my pics back i will get them on here, it will probly be like next wensday or somethin

trueblue450
04-24-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Brad

id get pics of all my tricks(supermans, nac nacs, no ft can cans, no footers, no handers, no hander landers, nothings ect...) i only have one crappy wheelie pic it was like the second day i got it so dont criticize me. and i jus learned the 2 wheeles trick so i hope to get good pics

Yeah lets get that.. I d like to see those tricks...

Brad
04-24-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by 300EX_Man
Yeah lets get that.. I d like to see those tricks...
would u like to volenteer a camera?

Nausty
04-24-2003, 05:04 AM
lol, not saying your a liar but a picture is worth a thousand words....

UglyMotha™
04-24-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Brad

are you part of the bomb squad:huh

Wired
04-24-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha
are you part of the bomb squad:huh

whats that suppose to mean :blah

DaveEX7
04-24-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
i can do no footers and no hander landers:ermm:

That makes 2 of us :D

I can do a few more, but a no-footer to a no-hander-lander is my most done combo.

Im havin my friend bring his digi-cam to our 60 footer down in Carbondale, and finally I can show you guys what I can really do.

04-24-2003, 01:13 PM
me and my friends have done supermans on dirtbikes.. fourwheelers are quite alot easier then dirtbikes to do tricks. i have had quite alot of nut squishers on my dirtbike.. my friend tried to do a nac nac but couldnt get his feet back over and landed like that

Brad
04-24-2003, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, not saying your a liar but a picture is worth a thousand words....
if i had the money maybe id invest it in a digital camera and supermans and no ft can cans i can do on the quad while on the ground as well as in the air THERE NOT THAT HARD and nac nacs r fun the others are basic

bluebaron
04-24-2003, 01:34 PM
im going to try a double can can this summer, i hope i dont get hurt:eek2:

Davemx250r
04-24-2003, 01:48 PM
My first super man, iv only done it twice since then, i need to make my jump bigger to be able to get full extension on it, not enough hang time.

04-24-2003, 01:54 PM
august goebel said he can do em on 30 fters didnt he:scary:

the only pic of a trick i have on the comp, back in 99 when i first got her, i got some monster air when i was doing this whatever ya call it TOTALLY INSANE:eek2:

Juggalo
04-24-2003, 03:17 PM
bet ya never seen these before! :rolleyes:

Nausty
04-24-2003, 03:22 PM
lol, one of these days when I can hit a nice jump i'm gonna go for the no foot can. I'm just a wuss and never wanna step up cuz I don't ride w/ anyone that does freestyle. I suck compared to a lot of people on here.:o

04-24-2003, 03:40 PM
i can do a no footed can on a lil 10 ft jump, just land side saddle til u get the hang of it, remember no one dies on 50 ft jumps so do whatever the **** u want... thats my motto

Nausty
04-24-2003, 03:46 PM
lol honestly i've done that. I was doing em' last fall and I was doing perfect can can's like a foot off the ground. It actually helps because you gotta do it perfect on little jumps because you have no time and your not affraid at all because the most that could happen would be falling off your quad at like 10 mph.

crazycasey
04-24-2003, 03:48 PM
meh... might as well post mine. hopfully a quad will be under me instead of a bike by this summer

first scissors attempt

crazycasey
04-24-2003, 03:49 PM

crazycasey
04-24-2003, 03:50 PM
coming back from a whip on the helmet cam

Brad
04-24-2003, 03:54 PM
lol, one of these days when I can hit a nice jump i'm gonna go for the no foot can. I'm just a wuss and never wanna step up cuz I don't ride w/ anyone that does freestyle. I suck compared to a lot of people on here.:o
to practice no ft cans try em on the quad whne on the ground,,, i learned em by doing that one day then putting it together over a 35ft gap jump there fun

Nausty
04-24-2003, 03:58 PM
lol, i've practiced that way too. I'm pretty sure I could do em' but I just never wanna step up and do it at the track. One of these days I will when I get a good jump to try it on.

04-24-2003, 04:00 PM
i cant do any trick on the ground:ermm:

casey if ur that good on a bike id just stay with bikes alot cheaper and just as much fun

Nausty
04-24-2003, 04:02 PM
Yeah but up until before h5 if you did a scissors can you were practically a pro freestyler on quads. Man I wanna ride.

04-24-2003, 04:05 PM
:ermm: me 2 hopefully this weekend:eek:

Brad
04-24-2003, 04:05 PM
lol, i've practiced that way too. I'm pretty sure I could do em' but I just never wanna step up and do it at the track. One of these days I will when I get a good jump to try it on.
just remember your shocks(elkas) will be alot more generous than mine(300EX stockers almost blown)

Juggalo
04-24-2003, 04:24 PM
trust me casey is better on a quad than a bike. besides quads are the way to go man! everybody we know almost is switchin back to 4 wheels. heres him back in the day on his old warrior lol

bluebaron
04-24-2003, 04:35 PM
you know when you do a trike like a superduper:D man, or a doulbe can can, is it hard to get your legs back,

04-24-2003, 04:44 PM
i wish i was as good as him on a bike.... *sigh*

Narly R
04-24-2003, 05:03 PM
Wheres the holy mans???? I thought for shure Id see some!!! j/k

Well I cant do tricks very well on my r for some reason!!! I push the front down when I pull my feet of and I just compltly dont feel "trick able" in the air on it! I dont know why!:huh But I rode my friends ex, and within 10 minutes I almost did a heel clicker!:eek2: Whick isnt amazing for all you pros, but Iv never worked on tricks I just go big! But anyways I could only get me feet to the handlebars! Im really not flexable!:( Then like no footers to no-hander-lander! Almost nothing! Gots to get that one hand off! i know its wussy stuff but I was only wearin a helmet and it wasnt my bike!

But i loved the feeling of the ex in the air for some reason!? It would stay balanced the whole time! You lucky bumbs get to ride this weekend while Ill be puttin my bike together! I finally got my 350r engimne ready though!:eek2: Its amazing! But I oreded a lonestar axel today, so I have to wait for that to ride!:mad: But I cant wait1 I have a edge to ride, and its soooooo BAD!!!! Ridden that ex made me crave FREESTYLE!!!!!:devil :p

Brad
04-24-2003, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Ridden that ex made me crave FREESTYLE!!!!!:devil :p when i rode a 400EX i felt the same way exept i was amazed at the difference between the 300 and 400 it was so fun off jumps

Nausty
04-24-2003, 05:14 PM
thats what I love about the ex. IT makes hard things feel so easy. I mean even though you don't have as much power as a lot of bikes in the end its like its just as fast if not faster because its so easy to ride fast and keep a steady pace through everything. Not only that but its the best quad for wheelies and handles great.

Narly R
04-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Prarie 650s are sooooooooooooooo fun to wheelie!!!!!! I did at the coast and its got about the power of a good modded warrior, and I know I almost hit 50 in a whellie, I know thats not that fast but it was like wheeling a BUS!!!! And I did one prolly for like 300 yrds! It wouldnt have been cool, but I was on a 650!

But ex r fun to wheelei! It makes me mad that I can do tricks on the ex and nor my r!:huh Im going to practice now with the r cause now I know I can do it!!!!! Just wait Ill be doind spome Bomb Squad action!!! Look out Wired, im out to get cha'!!!!:D

Brad
04-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Prarie 650s are sooooooooooooooo fun to wheelie!!!!!! I did at the coast and its got about the power of a good modded warrior, and I know I almost hit 50 in a whellie, I know thats not that fast but it was like wheeling a BUS!!!! And I did one prolly for like 300 yrds! It wouldnt have been cool, but I was on a 650!

But ex r fun to wheelei! It makes me mad that I can do tricks on the ex and nor my r!:huh Im going to practice now with the r cause now I know I can do it!!!!! Just wait Ill be doind spome Bomb Squad action!!! Look out Wired, im out to get cha'!!!!:D
polararse sportsman 500 r wicked fun to wheelie especiall with all the mods my friend has on it its piped jetted has lifts and realtors on rear but the best feature is the winch love that thing:D