PDA

View Full Version : Anyone interested in a ATV Jamboree????

dirtmomma
04-23-2003, 03:09 AM
Hey I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in going to a Jamboree?? It's July 14-19 in Wallace Id.( northern) & it's a BLAST w/ some beautiful country & riding!!!! 1000's of miles of trails & on the weekend they are having a 2 day rodeo w/ mudd pitt,barrel race,drag racing,tractor pull. Also it's pretty neat you can ride your machines on the streets & it's an awsome little silver mining town w/ stuff to do in the surrounding areas also. I seen they are also having a MadMan marathon also so that may be fun hehehe There are a couple RV parks, motels, & more up the road it's a very small town w/ about 1100 people:eek2: Anyway just trying to get the word out there like to see some of you if possible.

QuadJunkies
04-23-2003, 06:05 AM
well this is perfect timing...:D Our duning trip is July 10-14th so you all should hang a day or two with us before going:cool: ....Ihear the jamoree is pretty cool,and the scenery is just unbelievable there...Have a good time;)

dirtmomma
04-23-2003, 09:06 AM
Well I guess I need to figure out where the dunes are from Wallace, think I'll go check out map quest now!!!

Dune Surfer
04-23-2003, 01:38 PM
That sounds like fun. I'm going to St A's on the 10-14. If I have the time I would love to check it out.

QuadJunkies
04-23-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well I guess I need to figure out where the dunes are from Wallace, think I'll go check out map quest now!!! I heard afew talk about there trip to the jamboree last year and said the trails werent maked too well and wasnt organinxed as well as in other events... Did you go last year? I think it was a few from ATVNATION that was talking about it.

dirtmomma
04-24-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I heard afew talk about there trip to the jamboree last year and said the trails werent maked too well and wasnt organinxed as well as in other events... Did you go last year? I think it was a few from ATVNATION that was talking about it.

Well the only problem we ran into was the awards banquet.....they didn't order enough food!!!!! But they took care of everyone the best they could. We didn't have any problems cuz we just go on our own!! We paid for the hosted rides the 2nd yr we went & it was fun but they went too slow for us but we did get to know some of the trails better. We like to just go out on our own & not have to stop or start when everyone else does. We're getting to know the trails alot better every year & I think they were marked fine but who knows!! It seems like the ATVNationer's just like to "cruise" thier utility quads no offense!! There are alot of people like that thier, but then there's the partiers downtown hehehe I bet it goes better this year but we'll just have to wait & see!!!!!

QuadJunkies
04-24-2003, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well the only problem we ran into was the awards banquet.....they didn't order enough food!!!!! But they took care of everyone the best they could. We didn't have any problems cuz we just go on our own!! We paid for the hosted rides the 2nd yr we went & it was fun but they went too slow for us but we did get to know some of the trails better. We like to just go out on our own & not have to stop or start when everyone else does. We're getting to know the trails alot better every year & I think they were marked fine but who knows!! It seems like the ATVNationer's just like to "cruise" thier utility quads no offense!! There are alot of people like that thier, but then there's the partiers downtown hehehe I bet it goes better this year but we'll just have to wait & see!!!!! haha, I actually was thinking the same thing, I bet a few of them are a bit on the clower side:o , not trying to offend anyone there,I jsut see there style being a bit different than e like is all. You have yourself a good time,be safe and take some pics for us so that everyone else can see how beautiful Idaho can be!!:cool: