PDA

View Full Version : Question about Web Cams...

04-22-2003, 04:14 PM
I am rebuilding a '91 Mojave, and it needs new cams. I want to get the drop in Web cams, but I have a question.

I assume the KACR unit has to be pressed off of the old cams and on to the new ones once recieved, is this correct?

Also, I have two sets of worn out cams, do you think they will give me a discount?

Thanks for the input.:cool:

boogiechile
04-24-2003, 03:17 PM
The web cams will come with the compression release on them. they usually want your cams sent in first and then they hard weld , grind them and send them back to you. I would call CWR for mojave cams. they probably have them in stock for replacement and they offer more grinds then Web does. They specialize in Mojave work and have all kinds of Mojave stuff. I do not have their # handy but will try to remember to post it later.

04-25-2003, 08:03 AM
Great! Thanks for the info... I've never heard of CWR, unless they are in the back of ATV sport, I may have seen them there.

I guess I will go looking for the number now, thanks.

boogiechile
04-27-2003, 03:24 PM
yea they have ads in the back of atv sport. The # is 717 637 1907 I have gotten a lot of mojave stuff there and have been pleased. I just got a 330 cc kit and a port job there. Greg seems like a nice guy.

04-28-2003, 10:51 AM
Great, thanks a lot for the info.

330 kit eh? I heard those really wake up the Mojave. Have it all back together and running yet?