PDA

View Full Version : works custom building ?

ralph2
04-22-2003, 07:48 AM
hi, i am putting some works shocks on my blaster, but i want them to be built with banshee lenth so it will be like long travel to the blaster,,, ive seen it done before and it looks like the way to go,,,my question is how should i get them built,,, i am putting them on a blaster with +2+1 a arms ,,, so should i get them built for a banshee with +2 a arms ???

when works makes the shock, do they take into consideration the weight of the machine?/??

when u get them built for +2 a arms ,, do they actually gice you a longer shock or just valve it stiffer???

bradley300
04-22-2003, 03:57 PM
they will valve it stiffer for different a-arms

dont warriors/blaster/banshee's use the same front shock?(16 inch) if so, just buy 19 lt banshee shocks and make some sort of mounting brackett to move the upper frame mount to make up for the difference in shock length

ralph2
04-23-2003, 04:35 AM
no the banshee shocks are 2 inches longer,,and i dont want to fabricate anything,,

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
04-23-2003, 05:45 AM
call works and explain this to them they will have all the answers...

roostin_dale
02-01-2004, 08:58 PM
I believe Banshee shocks are a little longer....If you have blaster with +2+1 a-arms i think you should get works stock length banshee shocks?? Sounds good to me