PDA

View Full Version : 400ex was the only one left

stiffy
04-22-2003, 06:28 AM
On Sat. we went to dumont dunes the weather was great and I had my first rollover. Anyway we put some really good rides in but about 4:00 in the afternoon all three Banshee's broke wouldn't run wouldn't start my 400ex and my friends stock shee were the only ones left. It is really frustrating cause my husbands shee was just dyno jetted at Sandtech everything on it is brand new it made 45.2 hp and it still wouldn't run it would start but after a couple minutes it would die and not start again. The banshee's may be alot faster than a 400 but atleast I can ride mine. Even when the shee's were runnin everyone still wanted to ride mine.:D

CHAUNCY
04-22-2003, 07:35 AM
What was wrong with the shee's ?

stiffy
04-22-2003, 08:50 AM
on one of them the stator went out. My husbands would just backfire and then stall and wouldn't start again I thought he was going to push it off of a hill he was so pissed cause he just put a new top end on new crank, rods, trans, brand new 2-1 trinity carb set up and he just got it back from Sandtech so it should be jetted right ??? And now the two month old transmission is skipping 2nd gear. The other one just got back from Sandtech last week also at first it would run like the choke was on but he tore off the TORS?? I think that's what it is but after a while it stopped running. My husband would like a four stroke but is afraid he will be disappointed maybe he should just get a newer shee I don't know. Does anyone know someone looking for a dirt bike? We have a 2000 CR250 with the works! we are wanting to sell or trade for a quad or enclosed trailer. Thanks

YamaWarr0121
04-22-2003, 09:45 AM
you husband should definately get a cannondale, they can easily pull 40hp (stock around 34) and are a rush to ride, remind me of a 2 stroke :eek2: :D

Glow Plug
04-22-2003, 09:47 AM
i wish i had a cdale :(

CHAUNCY
04-22-2003, 09:52 AM
Nice Dale

stiffy
04-22-2003, 10:08 AM
That is a nice dale he has been looking at them we just need to sell the CR250 first so if anybody knows anyone I have some pictures but I don't know how to post them but I can e-mail them.