PDA

View Full Version : K&K Atv

AtvMxRider
04-21-2003, 03:38 PM
I highly recommend these people. I have ordered from them several times and They will get my business from now on. Super fast shipping. Can't say enough about them. Very friendly people to talk to.

muff
04-22-2003, 07:57 AM
yea I have ordered a few things from them, lrd exhaust, numbers and backgrounds, gaskets and stuff

everything has been shipped extremely fast and they are nice people to talk to

YLW400
04-22-2003, 09:19 AM
Yea, I got my a-arms from them, very nice people. The guy I spoke to sounded like he just got done hittin' the hooka though. Nice people.:p

QuadRacer041
04-25-2003, 11:00 PM
i had a bad experiance with them, i had ordered from them many times and never had a problem, until i wanted to return an expensive part that was defective.i had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and finally got a refund about 4 months later.

AlaskaSpeed
04-27-2003, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by quad041
i had a bad experiance with them, i had ordered from them many times and never had a problem, until i wanted to return an expensive part that was defective.i had to dispute the charge with my credit card company and finally got a refund about 4 months later.

....funny how that karma works sometimes......:o I have had nothing but great dealings with K&K....I needed an axle for a race coming up last year and ordered on a Monday....had it by Thursday......:D

QuadRacer041
04-27-2003, 03:28 AM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
....funny how that karma works sometimes......:o I have had nothing but great dealings with K&K....I needed an axle for a race coming up last year and ordered on a Monday....had it by Thursday......:D

like i said so did i until i needed to return an expencive part.thats when you really see how a good a company is, when it comes time to give the custimer(sp?) money back.its easy to take someone's money, but i guess they dont like to give it back either.
ill never use them again.

AlaskaSpeed
04-27-2003, 03:31 AM
like i said so did i until i needed to return an expencive part.thats when you really see how a good a company is, when it comes time to give the custimer(sp?) money back.its easy to take someone's money, but i guess they dont like to give it back either.
ill never use them again.

Very true.....I have yet to find a company as great as Costco for taking anything back...it is simply amazing at how good their customer service is when ya hear stories like yours........JIM

EX_RIDER
05-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Last year i needed a swing arm ASAP and called them. I ordered a +1 burgard swing arm with silvervein. They called me back the next day and said they sold it and didn't notice it in there invtory. SO they gave me the CHROME one for the same price and had it to western Pa. in like 2- 3 days and i was so happy with there serv.!!

AtvMxRider
05-01-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by EX_RIDER
Last year i needed a swing arm ASAP and called them. I ordered a +1 burgard swing arm with silvervein. They called me back the next day and said they sold it and didn't notice it in there invtory. SO they gave me the CHROME one for the same price and had it to western Pa. in like 2- 3 days and i was so happy with there serv.!!

Yes they are very nice people to deal with. They will keep my business thats for sure.

Teufel
05-01-2003, 02:34 PM
I bought a rolling chasiss from them a year ago, hubs axel, the whole deal $ 7000............They screwed the order up big time; one reason I bought from them was they had everything in stock, so they said. They only sent part of the order when I called " oh that's on back order". That was only the beginning. Then half of the parts they sent were wrong....it took about $40.00 worth of phone calls, and me paying reverse shipping to get the mess straightened out.

I talked to Shawn, the owner, and his reply was "what the Hell do you want me to do about it!" I would still like to discuss that one with him face to face.

To top it all off they had removed the decals from the packaging. That was my first and last experience with them. Nacs is # 1 for service. :mad: :mad:

muff
05-01-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Teufel
Nacs is # 1 for service. :mad: :mad:

yea but not for price

Teufel
05-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Agreed but K&K's prices are no better......that I have seen anyway

QuadRacer041
05-01-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by muff
yea but not for price

usually nac's matches prices for me, u should ask next time.

YamaWarr0121
05-05-2003, 09:14 AM
usually nac's matches prices for me, u should ask next time.

exactly, just tell them where and who had the better price, a quick talk with the other guy in charge there..and a better price is yours...i ordered all my stuff through them, only twice from k&k, but no bad experiences at either place

oynot400
05-14-2003, 03:05 PM
I will never do business with again. I bought a couple things from them in the past. I went to order the FCR for my 400ex. I asked them if it was the one for a Honda 400ex and if it would come with everything I would need to install it. They assured me that this is what I needed. It showed up in about a week. When I opened the box it said 400ex but it would not bolt up. It had a plastic intake tube coming from the air box that would not fit. :grr I called K&K right away, they assured me that is how the FCR is and it would fit with a little work. :rolleyes: I also asked where the throttle cable and jet are. I was told that the jets are in the carb! :mad: That and I was told that the cable would be extra. I ended up breaking the plastic piece trying to get it installed. I got so fed up I sent it back with a nice long letter and several ways to get ahold of me. I also disputed the charges on my credit card. I did not hear anything from them. I was suppose to get call back from the parts guy and he never did call me.
I ordered a carb from some else and it came with everything I needed, jets, cable, twist throttle, the right mounting hardware, everything. I called K&K back to tell them what I got and they didn't care and still insisted that they sent the right carb. I asked for pics of that carb on one of their quad. They agreed to send pics but never did.
I got the carb back because they already had their money and would not make a custumer satisfied. I was told that I damaged the carb and they could not sell it. I told them that it broke trying to install it to their directions. :grr
It still ticks me off to think about it..... :mad:

Teufel
05-15-2003, 01:38 AM
Been there with them brother; NEVER AGAIN!:grr

izquiere
06-05-2003, 04:02 PM
It's all about the money to them ,screw the customer.

hunter30
07-05-2003, 10:39 AM
A bud of mine just brought a quad for $8500.00 and he matched it to a quad that K&k had just like it but the only difference was the hubs and they where asking for $13,000. for there that`s crazy.

AtvMxRider
07-05-2003, 12:59 PM
I guess I've just had good luck with them...:ermm:

Black400
07-05-2003, 01:04 PM
i have had great luck withn them:devil:

400-416EX
06-24-2004, 07:11 PM
I ordered a full set of burgard ends and they came to me the next day. I have noticed there prices seem to be a little higher than other places. But i got fast shipment and the ball joints were the same price i had seen at other company's. I would buy from them again

roostin_dale
06-24-2004, 07:15 PM
Yea the are very nice people. They are also one of my sponsors...

They spent about an hour on the phone with me one day explaining the internal issues of my motor....nice guys!

Sportrax10
06-28-2004, 01:40 PM
I had a good experience with them... Aside from waiting 1 week for the graphics to come in the parts came in 2 days without paying any extra. All the parts were good too... Maybe a little more expensive but not too much...