PDA

View Full Version : my legs are killing me

300extreme#8
04-21-2003, 12:54 PM
man, if you are on a high school football team don't ever try this,

well today at football prac. we run 8 40s( if you don't know what 40sare well they are where you run 40 yards full speed back to back)well right after that we went to the weight room and we just finish maxing out the week before spring break so i'm working out with the weight heavier then i'm used to so we ended up doing cleans,squats,and bench, well i didn't workout any durin spring break and i certain didn't stretch good( i wish i did now)i was worn out then as i get home i decide that the track needs to be rebuilt so i go down there and spend 3 1/2 hours fillin up a wheel barrel and putting on the wore down jumps did i mention i did it all by myself,( and it is so pretty now I'm very proud of myself) but the only good dirt was at the bottom of the track so it was rough and my back started killin me b/c of the weights in football well now i'm done with it and it's ready to ride on,but i'm hurtin to bad to ride,i'm really goin to hate football 2morrow,my legs are hurtin i just stumped my toe and wacked my knee on the side of the bed , this just really sucks

sorry for this being so long i was just bored b/c i couldn't do anything else b/c of the soreness, thanks for listen even tho it was stupid i guess, to bad i can't skip 2morrow b/c coach HAYES will be mad at me if i did

Pappy
04-21-2003, 12:56 PM
how do you play foozball with a skirt:eek:

GET YER *** OUTSIDE AND RUN OFF THE PAIN MAGGOT:macho :eek:

lmao...sorry i used to like coachin football:D

300extreme#8
04-21-2003, 01:02 PM
most the time i don't have to run b/c i'm the starting kicker but he makes me prac. b/c the other positions i play,safety and wr,i like being on the football team tho it's fun, i've gained 30 pounds in a few months and i used to be weak but not anymore, well at least not to people my size,i weight 140,bench 165,clean 175,and squat 205,i'm 5'11 with a 23 1/2 vertical

gun32boarder
04-21-2003, 01:28 PM
when do you guys have start practice our school dosnt start till july :huh

300extreme#8
04-21-2003, 01:50 PM
we have it all year round,but you kinda get used to it,we stop having full prac. durin the summer break but he has the weight room open all summer for us

Ham Sandwich
04-21-2003, 02:15 PM
i'm the starting kicker

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

300extreme#8
04-22-2003, 09:05 AM
i play other positions too you idiot.and at least i start ,i'm only a freshman:grr

infantry317
04-22-2003, 12:29 PM
If ya didn't puke it isn't that hard...hehe :devil

Rip_Tear
04-22-2003, 02:00 PM
What kills my legs is running laps of the foot ball feild... In 15mins I can do 7 and 3/4 laps of a regular foot ball feild :D

What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger... but not usually your probaly weak as a kitten now :p

04-25-2003, 07:57 AM
My hip has hurt me for years. Quit whining, jr.

Doibugu2
04-25-2003, 08:14 AM
Man, thats why I played golf in H.S. Get to walk around on freshly groomed grass. And no weight lifting!:devil

SGA
04-26-2003, 04:09 AM
Pain is weakness leaving the body. Suck it up man...

j37
04-26-2003, 06:30 AM
Football. Haha. I hate those types of sports. Motocross is the only real sport out there.

MxDale71
04-26-2003, 08:01 AM
I have never liked playing highschool sports. I like to be in control of what I do instead of some anal retentive coach yelling at me telling me to work harder and telling me exactly what to do. Motocross is a real sport to me... Basketball, football, and ***** like that is just something to do when I"m bored. I like playin basketball at my house and with a group of friends but I quit highschool sports when I was a freshman.

I've never liked track cause I always had to run long distance cause of my build. The only reason I was in track was for the high jump, but I always ended up having to run the 800, 2 mile, and the mile relay too. Trying to jump over a bar thats over 6 feet high is pretty hard when you just ran 2 miles (8 laps). I think my freshman year I ran the 2 mile in 12-13 minutes. I coulda done it a lot faster on a quad ;) :D.

nateftbl
04-29-2003, 02:50 PM
ok for all you young'ns out there. football is a REAL sport! nobody can play the sport if they dont have the heart for it. Motocross is good too, but motocross doesnt teach you things about life and how to deal with people. football is like my punching bag, I let all my anger, stress, and frustration out on the field and have a great time while I play. how much money do you make in a year racing motocross????? not a whole lot! my buddy got drafted on sunday and now hes making hundreds of thousands a year. hmmmmm My first pick is football and second motocross.