PDA

View Full Version : Sherdian Coal Banks

Beep54
04-21-2003, 10:25 AM
Well last week i wopuld have told you that the sherdian coal banks are a great place to go ride and hang out for a day, especially for peolpe who have youngin's with them. But the older population of this lil town and the people who don't like av's and bikes seem to think different.

Now with a complaint to the enviromentalists it seems that the coal banks are on a bit of a shutdown once again. From what im hearing Undercover state police will be patroling the banks for a while trying to arrest those who are riding there. Now keep in mind these are the same people who complain about kids being out on the streets at night affraid they are stealing and doing drugs. Now that kids finally have somehting to do and stay out of trouble riding up on the mountain on the coal dirt/silt banks they want to take that away from us too.

It just gets to me about this area how people around here have nothing better to do but complain about everything and can't mind their own business.

i could go on much longer complaining about these people but it won't do me any good adn probably just make me mad again :mad: haha oh well.

But to those people liek me who are gonan still ride there every week just use caution and stay away form people you don't know.

And if all else fails i really really am pulling for Tower City Trail Riders to somehow buy the or lease the Sherdian Coal Banks, only tyhe imagination can see how nice it would be fi that ould ever happen.

Beep54
04-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Oh yea, to most of you who probably don't know Sheridan Coal Banks are located in Tower City PA

might be an important peice of info if your trying to figure out what i was rambling baout haha:D

Beep54
04-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Oh and just to show you all just how bad it is gettin around here, In Tower City you are no longer aloud to rollerblade or skate, well you are but at every intersection you must stop take off your skates and walk across and put them back on when you reach another sidewalk.

that right there is down right pathetic

dunkfan_19
04-21-2003, 11:26 AM
well said beep.......now all we got to do is get that in the papers and have all kinds of ppl sign it and turn $hit around................:D

killer03_300ex
04-21-2003, 12:09 PM
the banks are a nice open area to look forward to on the weekends..........there is just about everything up there u could do like climb, jump, race or just go for a joy ride.............and they want to take it away from us cuz to many ppl are riding up there now
the more the marrier