PDA

View Full Version : Which Exhaust Setup?

2000400EX
04-21-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi, I'm new to the forums and I need some advice on exhaust.

I have a stock 400EX, except for a K&N airfilter with an outwear on it and I'm looking at getting a WhiteBros E-series exhaust and re-jetting......but should I go with a full system or just the slip-on? I'm looking for more mid to upper range power. Any input from you guys would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!:D

Doibugu2
04-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Not to put a bad taste in your mouth about this site, but there is probably at least 90 threads about this same questions. Everyone that goes out and buys a 400 and finds this site, this is usually one of there first questions. Thats probably why you have gotten ignored. Most of the members are tired of responding to these theards.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Use the search functions and type in exhaust or pipe and you will probably get all the questions you need answered.

UglyMotha™
04-21-2003, 08:54 AM
;)

Giz400ex
04-21-2003, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Not to put a bad taste in your mouth about this site, but there is probably at least 90 threads about this same questions. Everyone that goes out and buys a 400 and finds this site, this is usually one of there first questions. Thats probably why you have gotten ignored. Most of the members are tired of responding to these theards.

Anyway, I'm done with my rant. Use the search functions and type in exhaust or pipe and you will probably get all the questions you need answered. Thanks:)

Dune Surfer
04-21-2003, 11:37 AM
Duncan is great for mid to top end