PDA

View Full Version : Yoshumura full system ready forthe Predator!

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 06:11 AM
Ive been anxiously awaiting to see what Yoshi will be putting out for the Predator.. I gave them a call today and its ready just 2 more weeks for retail... It is Avail. in a full system and will retail for 510.00:blah one thing you can expect for ma Yoshi.........SPENDY!:eek: But Ive had a Yoshi on both my quads and loved it.. Dynos arent posted just yet, but like they say.. dont expect to be getting 10HP(example figure) out of any pipe but should help give some good torque and wake up for a better power .Yoshi is known for a nice power curve from top to bottom end thats what I like about there pipe...not to mention it sounds good too.:devil :cool: Now all Im awaiting to hear from is CT pipe..I cant wait to see some numbers.. Ive heard rumor also that WB will be disconinuing there pipe,not sure how much of its ture or not, but it didnt sound like poeple got the best or should I say, the gains they thought they would from there pipe...Anyhow thought all you Predator owners would like to hear the news..Unless CT makes a better pipe, I will most ikely go with Yoshi... TINA :)

04-21-2003, 06:59 AM
SPENDY!

:D :D

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
:D :D LOL.:p Well i guess after spending 500.00 on the trinity pipe, I guess its comprable in price and at least I know a Yoshi is a good pipe...;)

04-21-2003, 07:31 AM
The price is normal to what we all get ripped, I just had a chuckle thinking you were talking "spendy" :D

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
The price is normal to what we all get ripped, I just had a chuckle thinking you were talking "spendy" :D yeah, for wht you get out of the suckas:o .. it is alot...Seems like some of the WB pipes are cheaper, Im not much for WB so I would rather pay a little more....:D

AtvMxRider
04-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
, Im not much for WB so I would rather pay a little more....:D

:grr

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:grr now,now, Jerry..;) this is JMO , Ive never been much of a WB fan,its just not my preference for a pipe is all:D ..Yoshi is just one I have had (3 total)

QuadJunkies
04-22-2003, 06:18 AM
heres the link for anyone who wants to see the look of it...:blah http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/default2.asp