PDA

View Full Version : Got The Kicker Today!!!!!

toomeyshee87
04-21-2003, 06:05 AM
juggs and his buddies showd up at about 7:30 this morning. unfortunately mnblaster37 couldnt be there:scary: so its all paid for now and i cant wait till i get my peps and build the landing!

WildCatRacer
04-21-2003, 07:12 AM
when you guys get it all setup, you'll have to invite me down to hit that thing. are those guys still in town or did they head out right away?

CHAUNCY
04-21-2003, 07:21 AM
Sounds cool. Good luck and I hope you dont get hurt on it;)

QuAdRaCeR244
04-21-2003, 08:54 AM
sweet. Justin(MNmxblaster) says i could come up and hit it with you guys :macho i can't wait

JUSTINcredible
04-21-2003, 09:03 AM
Awesome... sorry i couldent be there, I'll be down next weekend for sure:macho and hopefully my blaster will be done if not, oh well... I'll have to bring my digi cam!

born-to-race
04-21-2003, 11:32 AM
Do you have any pics of it?

toomeyshee87
04-21-2003, 11:40 AM
no pics yet, the guys were here for about a half an hour then took off. the only thing about ppl jumpin it is i gotta be careful who i let. no offense to anyone but it is on my land and i dont want to get sued if someone gets hurt. im going to get some waivers and prolly get them signed by my lawyer and stuff then i got to make sure if your under 18 that your rents approve etc.
but it should be fun!!!

quadracer: why dont ya pm me with that info and we will se what we can do

Juggalo
04-21-2003, 01:20 PM
we're back now and i'm fricken beat!! the whole trip took over 16 hours! we left at midnight so we could be there in the morning! anyways yeah get some waivers..thats what we had to do at caseys. just gives ya some added protection.

bluebaron
04-21-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by toomeyshee87
no pics yet, the guys were here for about a half an hour then took off. the only thing about ppl jumpin it is i gotta be careful who i let. no offense to anyone but it is on my land and i dont want to get sued if someone gets hurt. im going to get some waivers and prolly get them signed by my lawyer and stuff then i got to make sure if your under 18 that your rents approve etc.
but it should be fun!!!

quadracer: why dont ya pm me with that info and we will se what we can do
]
yeah i now what your thinking, sounds cool hopw you get it set up soon

cody anderson
04-22-2003, 05:52 AM
You guys have a landing yet? I'll hit it. Who built it?

04-22-2003, 06:10 AM
hey guys here u go, 4 punks posted it awhile back and i copied it and saved it

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

By signing this form the parties here after referred to as “Visitors” have agreed to have read & understood the following terms & conditions.

TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) The use of the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property for the purpose of recreation in no way makes the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, or their insurance provider liable for any damages to the visitors person or property.
2) The Visitors will not hold either the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, or the builder of any structures or improvements to the property liable in the event of injury or death.
3) Visitors are using the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property at their own risk.
4) Visitors are expected to treat the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property, ADD YOUR NAME HERE family, and other Visitors with respect.
5) Visitors will not leave behind any trash or debris.
6) Visitors will not be allowed to bring alcohol, drugs, or firearms onto the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property.
7) ALL Visitors will be required to read & sign this form before entering the property.
8) Visitors understand that off road vehicles are in use at the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property and that they must use special care when in the presence of off road vehicles.
9) Visitors using off road vehicles at the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property will be required to wear protective gear & clothing such as helmets, boots, gloves, eye protection, long pants, and long sleeve shirts.
10) Visitors using off road vehicles must have read and understood the owners manual associated with the vehicle they operate.
11) Visitors to the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property understand that the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family possesses pets, and are aware of the dangers associated with family pets.
12) Visitors will not be allowed to access the ADD YOUR NAME HERE property without first gaining permission from the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family.
13) Visitors who refuse to sign this form will be asked to leave the property immediately.
14) Visitors may be asked to leave at ANY time for ANY reason or face criminal trespass.
15) Visitors should not bring guests without first gaining permission from the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family.
16) This document is intended to protect the ADD YOUR NAME HERE family and the builders of their property improvements from criminal or civil liability, in the event an accident occurs on their property.

ENJOY YOURSELF & RIDE SAFELY!

VISITORS

NAME SIGNATURE / DATE PHONE#

04-22-2003, 06:11 AM
u guys might wanna add a part to that about hitting the ramp:scary:

Juggalo
04-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
You guys have a landing yet? I'll hit it. Who built it?

cody, its my old ramp. we were actually planning on riding with you n the guetters but the way it worked out was nobody but derek was around but he was busy plus we didn't bring any of our bikes and the ramp still needed a landing and the new wood put on it. so all we did was drop it off but we'll be at my friends cabin up there a few times this summer and we're plannin on stoppin out then!

Wired
04-22-2003, 01:27 PM
david you didnt hang out with derek at all or what was he doing??? bad timing on my part not being there, sometime we'll ride together no doubt!

Juggalo
04-22-2003, 02:36 PM
i wanted to hang out with him but brandon told me he was supposed to be there but he was doin somethin (don't remember exactly what). it woulda been boring for him anyways tho cuz nobody was riding. i dunno tho i still woulda liked to have met him but hopefully we'll meet all you guys this summer when we're partying at caseys cabin in MN!

toomeyshee87
04-22-2003, 03:25 PM
well it think we are puttin the wood on sat and seeing about the dirt so if you wanna come down and help us cody that would be cool. bring derek down to if ya come. justin will be here prolly by ten am on sat so why dont ya get back to me and we will see about it.
thanks

cody anderson
04-23-2003, 05:47 AM
Ahhhh... o.k. whatever. lets just hit the ramp.

flyin#5
04-23-2003, 06:17 AM
ill be coming down for sure!!! then you guys have to come up here sometime. we are an hour away from the twin cities. how big is the ramp? and what kind of landing do you guys have? im worried about blaster stock shocks:ermm:

JUSTINcredible
04-23-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by flyin#5
im worried about blaster stock shocks:ermm:

me too!

:rolleyes: :confused2

flyin#5
04-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
me too!

:rolleyes: :confused2

really you still have stockers? ill just steal my friends banshee shocks.

JUSTINcredible
04-23-2003, 06:45 AM
yea i still got stockers..:rolleyes: oh well

WildCatRacer
04-27-2003, 07:30 AM
wheres caseys cabin at?

Juggalo
04-27-2003, 08:47 AM
umm i forgot..i will ask him when i see him.

crazycasey
04-27-2003, 03:31 PM
Its on Women Lake....which is like northwest of Leech Lake

Juggalo
04-27-2003, 04:25 PM
women lake!? sounds like my kinda place lol

DEAL
04-27-2003, 04:49 PM
Exactly what i was thinkin Jug.

Castor-426ex
04-27-2003, 05:30 PM
now we know whats in the water