PDA

View Full Version : Drunk again...... What do ya think...

Str8Wicked
04-21-2003, 04:28 AM
This weekend we went riding out in Gorman which was pretty fun. I ended up finally finding the balance point while riding wheelies so it was great. The badnews is my six pack rack bent my subframe while riding a wheelie till the rear six pack rack hit.

My question is how hard is it to un bend the subframe, or is it easier getting a new one.

Let em know guys...

Pappy, if I take it off and send it to you would you be able to un bend it and powder coat it for me....

Let em know..

Pappy
04-21-2003, 04:33 AM
lol...where and how bad is it bent:confused2

also.....http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53685

Str8Wicked
04-21-2003, 04:52 AM
Pappy right where the siz pack rack bolts on to the sub frame there is a bend about 30 degrees upwards. It doesn't look that bad actually. I always thought my six pack rack would bend before my subframe since it is all billet.... Guess not, it ended up adding leverage and bent the sub frame... I really don't care thou cause it was fun as hell.... lol...

I'll most likely be sending a new one to you soon with my hubs and a few other parts....

Pappy
04-21-2003, 04:54 AM
lol ok....if ya send the bent one ill see what i can do:p

dare i ask what happened? another try at the hill with more then a 6 pack :devil

Str8Wicked
04-21-2003, 04:58 AM
no Pappy I finally found out how to do big wheelies and started having some fun riding out the wheelie till the six pack rack was sdragging on the floor... Should've got it on film, it was fun.... I than proceed to do some tricks while the bike was stuck up in the air on the 6 pack rack... lol.... It was fun thou....