PDA

View Full Version : New pics of my Cannondale...

roostin_dale
04-20-2003, 05:50 PM
I have 5 so please dont post till there all up..

Nothing special...just riding around....

My neighbor dont look too happy does he?

roostin_dale
04-20-2003, 05:51 PM

roostin_dale
04-20-2003, 05:52 PM

roostin_dale
04-20-2003, 05:53 PM

roostin_dale
04-20-2003, 05:54 PM
LMAO..my neighbor eventually called the cops about the noise...that HMF is loud as hell

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
LMAO..my neighbor eventually called the cops about the noise...that HMF is loud as hell haha. we got neighbors like that too.. Good grief. people need to live a little:rolleyes: nice ride you got!!! Congrats!;)

roostin_dale
04-21-2003, 08:25 AM
thanks QuadJunkies...

how do you like that predator...my dad is thinking about one...

AlaskaSpeed
04-21-2003, 01:17 PM
Nice quad! I have a ***** and d!ck for one set of neighbors too and she thought that coming out and getting in my face was a good idea to tell me she was going to call the cops....lol....I told her if she didn't step back she better call an ambulance too.....:eek2:

roostin_dale
04-21-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Nice quad! I have a ***** and d!ck for one set of neighbors too and she thought that coming out and getting in my face was a good idea to tell me she was going to call the cops....lol....I told her if she didn't step back she better call an ambulance too.....:eek2:

lmao...i could say that...but my neighbor is a BIG man!

nismo
04-21-2003, 01:34 PM
would the cops really do anything b/c its your land so whats the big deal? noise polution? my neighbors are more then happy to let me ride on my land and theres:D

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
Nice quad! I have a ***** and d!ck for one set of neighbors too and she thought that coming out and getting in my face was a good idea to tell me she was going to call the cops....lol....I told her if she didn't step back she better call an ambulance too.....:eek2: HAHAH, you tell em Jim..:p get Vicki out to whoop her arse!:blah heck the girls around my neighbor hood dont dare,they no I wont put up with her crap:D ..But a few of the guys in the neighbor hood get pissy, I say they are all just jealous...... caue there to whipped and there wives wont let them have some fun:rolleyes: .... So, did her mouth drop to the ground when you told her that?:eek:

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
thanks QuadJunkies...

how do you like that predator...my dad is thinking about one... its awesome so far thanks. I am dying to buy some mods, so Ive been working tons of hours to pull in some extra $$ to get it a pipe,nerfs, a few accessories and some sand tires...:)

lil400exman
04-22-2003, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
its awesome so far thanks. I am dying to buy some mods, so Ive been working tons of hours to pull in some extra $$ to get it a pipe,nerfs, a few accessories and some sand tires...:)
tina tina tina ur hubby is making you work for his mods? smart man.................:devil :blah :eek:

suzuki Z400
04-22-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by nismo
would the cops really do anything b/c its your land so whats the big deal? noise polution? my neighbors are more then happy to let me ride on my land and theres:D

My neighbors always called the cops on us. We should actually be calling the cops on them because they are always pulling out property pins. Cops cant do any thing. My buddies and i ran and the cop didnt find us till the next day. They talked to my step dad and the cant do Sh**.

QuadJunkies
04-22-2003, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by lil400exman
tina tina tina ur hubby is making you work for his mods? smart man.................:devil :blah :eek: HAHAH well I have to work for mine too !!:p :o I wanna slam it down later this summer and get a sway bar ect..Well I look at it this way, if he gets a few now then I get mine all the quicker!:D

CHAUNCY
04-22-2003, 07:21 AM
I hate neighbors that complain especially when it is about noise. They will come for motorcycles making noise in the day but they wont come if we complain about a party at midnight making noise.
So since they wouldnt come we busted out the 3 man waterballoon slingshot:devil Lets just say they dont have parties anymore and when they do they end at like 7 and the even invited us once:devil :macho :eek:

roostin_dale
04-22-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by nismo

you must not have read it well...i said it was a lot by my house....lol

People ride out there all the time..untill i get my loud @ss HMF out ...then they make me leave

oh yea....my neighbor that complained has a Scrambler 500 with a white Bros. which is also loud!

crazybuffalo
04-22-2003, 03:04 PM
haha. we got neighbors like that too
i do too this old woman started chasing me yelling stuff i couldnt hear