PDA

View Full Version : For west coast atvers look here!!!!!!

Narly R
04-20-2003, 11:17 AM
Well I know this should prolly be in the "where to ride" section(or whatever its called, theres just more people lookin at this forum) around May 16th Me and others (friends) are going to Spinreel Oregon(horsefalls) about 30 miles south of winchester!!! I know theres a few people in washington and oregon, so I was wounderin if anyone wanted to join me? I would really like to meet some of yall!!!Anyone................:rolleyes:

Narly R
04-20-2003, 11:37 AM
OMG I never thought Id see soooo many west coast riders!!!:eek2:

j/k
anyone?

CBW
04-20-2003, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
OMG I never thought Id see soooo many west coast riders!!!:eek2:

j/k
anyone?

I'd love to go.......:D

....but its about 4 days drive to whichester for me.........

Narly R
04-20-2003, 12:45 PM
ahhhhh you can do it!!! It will be worth it! j/k I know theres peeps from washington! And someone from Eugene! Like thorchick or sumthin?:ermm:

Woodsrider
04-20-2003, 12:59 PM
I wish I could go, I'll have to see just how far of a drive that is from Enumclaw and if it is one of my three day weekends. I am wanting to sneak off to Sand Lake this summer for a three day weekend, but it wont be until later in the summer.

Porkchop
04-20-2003, 01:05 PM
may 16th? i may have to see if anyone wants to go down there..

i maybe going down over memorial day weekend for my birthday tho

ridesa02400EX
04-20-2003, 01:08 PM
hey my birthday is ove memorial day weekend

Wired
04-20-2003, 03:33 PM
im a newly found west coast rider now :devil

Glow Plug
04-20-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Wired
im a newly found west coast rider now :devil

you staying in calli now jon?

Dune Surfer
04-20-2003, 03:59 PM
Wish I could go. Damnnnnn!

Narly R
04-20-2003, 04:52 PM
Um were going for my friends b-day. Anyone that could make it should defently come!!!! Wired, if you could dome ya know Id poo myself!!!!! nSo are you staying at Wes's right now???

Yall just see if you could make it!! Get peeps 2gether, and come!! PM or sumthin if ya find out later! We qill defentle be going a lot once I get the 350 put 2gether!!!! Its taking me soooooooo long!!! Problem after problem!!! But Im shure there will other times too! If anyone could go that would be awsome!!!!!!!!!!:eek2:

JOEX
04-20-2003, 05:02 PM
How long are you staying? I work weekends but i'm off Mon./Tue. and the entire month of May has already been spoken for for vacation time.

Joe

Narly R
04-20-2003, 05:08 PM
ehhh, I think well go over friday night, or early saturday mornin, and come home sunday. I think we have school like that friday and mon and tues? If theres like a 3 or 4 day weekend right around there well prolly do that! Man sucks you work weekends! I dont know if well be able to ride on mon or tues!??? Ill see 2marrow at school if we have it aroung then! But when good ol' asummer break comes............ IT DONT MATTER!!!!!! We all need to ride!!!!!!!!!:eek2:

AndreS
04-20-2003, 07:20 PM
i wish i could go, but i just sold my nice LT friday and my ratbike LT just started getting torn down today... to get every bearing & seal replaced or checked & lubed and the motor redone top & bottom... but i should be there memorial day weekend.

QuadJunkies
04-20-2003, 07:26 PM
I wish I could this year, but Im going to St. A's this year.. Next year will be my trip to Ore and hit all the dunes for a week..

Narly R
04-21-2003, 02:33 PM
Hey QuadJunkies, when are ya comin over and wher ya going? Horse falls,winchester,or florence? Horse falls is the best!!!!! Spinreel!!!:devil

dirtmomma
04-21-2003, 03:49 PM
Bummer I'd like to meet some fellow riders but i'm thinkin we're racin:ermm: But I think we'll be trying to get down to Sand Lake probably sometime this summer. Have fun!!!

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
Hey QuadJunkies, when are ya comin over and wher ya going? Horse falls,winchester,or florence? Horse falls is the best!!!!! Spinreel!!!:devil I would like to try each place for a day Florence, Winchester, Coos Bay,Ive never been to Horsefalls or know a thing about it.... Ill have a week to 9 days when we come down to ride,so tell me a little bit about this place?Im curious, I used to live in Hebo and I have a general idea where sandlake is, but clueless about Horsefalls....

dirtmomma
04-22-2003, 02:54 AM
If anybody can get to Wallace Id. July14-20 thats where we'll be at the ATV Jamboree, it's a blast & this will be our 5th year I do believe!!!! They are having a 2 day rodeo on the weekend along W/ AWESOME riding throughout the week. Any info can be found @ http://www.imbris.net/~hmatvi/
It'll be a good time & I'm bartending @ the RV park where we stay WHOO HOOO!!!!

airheadedduner
04-22-2003, 03:44 AM
I just got my R together and would like to go but...............
on my breakin ride up in the mountians I broke a ball joint and had a spectacular crash. I won't be riding for a while, again:mad:

Maybe try this again later this summer, a lot of us go to school.

Narly R
04-22-2003, 04:08 AM
QuadJunkies, well, horsefalls is just boxcar,spinreel, and I think hauser. Theres a long stretch of dunes right past that great big green bridge right as you come out of Coos Bay. Did you see Huevos 3 (i think)? Welll they were at boxcar in the Oregon seen. Boxcar is the most popular place, but you can get to spinreel from there. Its 11 miles apart. Im not shure where hauser is, it might be imbetween? I gots to go so Ill talk more lata!