PDA

View Full Version : Pipe For 400EX

bansheebc
04-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Looking for an LRD or Sparks pipe, ON a budget, but trying to get this 416EX finished up so i can trade it off, but i am needing a full exhausdt, i have LRD on my 686 raptor, and i like it so i would like to have one on my 416, anyways, PRivate message me with what you have and how much, any full exhaust system will be considered so let me konw, thanks

bob

AtvMxRider
04-20-2003, 12:13 PM
If your on a budget your looking for the wrong pipes. If your going to sell it I would just look for a T4.

bansheebc
04-20-2003, 12:47 PM
well, some people on here want like new price for there stuff, i have money for the right deal, not like i have 100 bucks or something like that, and i like to trick them out with good parts, not get you by stuff, i mean, i have TCS zero Preloads all the way around, CHrome +2+1 a-arms, axle, lonestar bearing housing billet beadlocks in back front ITP beadlocks with Carbon tech hood, and tons other stuff, mainly all i need is a full exhaust, to get rid of this slip on, and a swingarm, then it will be pretty much c to b class ready, i spent all my cash tricking out my raptor, its got everything afterarket except the frame, everything else has been replaced, but i found myself liking this 400 its more nimble i guess cuase its lighter but i want a 250R or Banshee, i love the 4 strokes but nothing like the feel of a 2 stroke but when i get done with it, i will just see what kinda offers i get, never know, someone out there might just be tired of the 5 dollar a gallon race gas and then buying the premix and would rather have something that runs on 93, ya know,

later