PDA

View Full Version : H5

sweet300ex
04-20-2003, 04:58 AM
i just got this movie for easter and i love it! the only thing i dont like is the soundtrack, i wish there was an option to just hear the quad sounds, i got the DVD by the way,and it is kinda wierd watchin it with the camera angles, i would rather have it like in a live form

QuAdRaCeR244
04-20-2003, 04:59 AM
i bought it from newjacksm, i can't wait till i get it in the mail:)

cheetah
04-20-2003, 07:18 AM
I didn't like the soundtrack first either, but watch a few more times and you'll come around to it.

Black400
04-20-2003, 08:22 AM
I like SOME of the songs on h5. But i think the very first start when the col. project begins and it is playing like some tribal drums and stuff then it fades out and Killswitch engage Fixation on the Darkness starts i think that is just a work of art the whole col. project was my fav. part of the movie! I just like how he got the perfect song for the riding and how he slowed stuff down and rewinded it and stuff like that. I was just in awe of how he does that:devil :eek2:

speedy400
04-20-2003, 12:03 PM
I think the music more exciting, one forum had a big discussion/ Argument about it. whatever, I think listening to them go around for a little bit would be cool but I guess Wes' camara only is good for picture, not sounds. also you can't to slowmo stuff with normal sounds.-darren