PDA

View Full Version : Mouthy Kid At School

BaD_250ex
04-19-2003, 05:38 PM
Thursday after school I was heading to the gym and this kid calls me a ***got. Im like whats your problem, he just says he hates me and he thinks im a ***got. So I call him a mouthy little bi+ch. He is like 5'5, weighs like 145 and benchs like 130. Im 5'10, weigh 155 and bench 190. Should I beat the fu*k*** $h!+ out of him or let him mouth me.

QuAdRaCeR244
04-19-2003, 05:43 PM
i would let him do it wor a little while and then when he doesn't think you will do something beat his arse:D

JUSTINcredible
04-19-2003, 05:47 PM
beat the crap outa him just dont do it at school and dont get in trouble and dont kill him (not that you were planing on it)

Sporttrax400ex
04-19-2003, 05:50 PM
What does benching got anything to do with this ?

hessianmx111
04-19-2003, 05:51 PM
is it worth getting into trouble for. i say wait a while and if the little ***** keeps doin it knock the chit out of him

Narly R
04-19-2003, 06:16 PM
hessianmx111, you read my mind!:huh

-=Skot=-
04-19-2003, 06:45 PM
slap him in the mouth, if he puts his hands up beat his arse. RESPECT. earn it!

BaD_250ex
04-19-2003, 06:46 PM

Just so you know I am capable of stomping his arse into the ground. :macho

Pvt. Maggot
04-19-2003, 06:48 PM
if he gets smart again kick him in the jimmy and laugh like hell :p

Black400
04-19-2003, 07:17 PM
break his f9ckin nose:devil

derekhonda
04-19-2003, 07:55 PM
just purely showing that you can outlift someone substantially, (55 pounds is pretty substantial) does say alot, but isnt a guarantee youll win or anything. i just know i probably wouldnt mess with someone who outlifts me by 55 pounds

derekhonda
04-19-2003, 08:39 PM
more muscle mass is directly related to the driving force of a punch, now as for placement and being able to avoid the other persons hits, that takes practice

Guy400
04-19-2003, 11:57 PM
Let the kid talk whatever kinda $h!t he wants. Money talks and bull$h!t walks is my motto. If he's just going to stand on the sidelines and cheerlead let him do it. He looks like the idiot. If there's going to be a confrontation let him make the first move that way it's justifiable self-defense. And size has little to do with the outcome of a fight. I'll take a cool head and experience on a smaller fighter before I take a big man with less experience. My best friend in high school (who died in a car accident) was a multi-degree black belt. He's now got a national tournament named after him and is in the Karate Hall of Fame. He was only about 145lbs. but I'd like to see the results of a 250lb. guy trying to fight him with little experience.

sweet300ex
04-20-2003, 02:18 AM
teach him a lesson and beat the livin hell outta him

AtvMxRider
04-20-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex

Thats exactly what I was going to say...:huh

Stevie-D
04-20-2003, 02:29 AM
just laugh at him...theres this one kid at my school who like to talk, and he insults me bad sometimes. i just laugh at him cuz if i get mad i know im gonna beat his arse.

Brad
04-20-2003, 02:29 AM
ask him to define ***ot and in the process beat his arse, if your bigger and this kid cant keep his chitty mouth shut just beat his arse.or just punch him either or

DEAL
04-20-2003, 02:30 AM
Size doesn't really matter, I watched my friend whos 5'6-5'7 and 17 beat up a 6'2 like 170 pound 21 year old.
its all about how you scrap.

blondie69
04-20-2003, 02:44 AM
make sure if u do beat the chit outa him....that he aint a lil rat n calls the police on ya:huh
...........been there done that

Brad
04-20-2003, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
make sure if u do beat the chit outa him....that he aint a lil rat n calls the police on ya:huh
have a story bout that one?

Glow Plug
04-20-2003, 02:55 AM

want'a share? :eek:

ridered86
04-20-2003, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
Let the kid talk whatever kinda $h!t he wants. Money talks and bull$h!t walks is my motto. If he's just going to stand on the sidelines and cheerlead let him do it. He looks like the idiot. If there's going to be a confrontation let him make the first move that way it's justifiable self-defense.

well said:)

blondie69
04-20-2003, 03:12 AM
well me n my old ex best friend weren't gettin along too good at skool, and she was constantly tryin to get me suspended, takin me to the office on stuff i didn't do, tryin to frame me and so on. and my parents found out and my dad told me to ask her if she wanted to walk home some day w/ me and i would take her thru the woods and pound the crap outa her.....mind u i'm not quite that violent, lol. so basically eventually she did piss me off so much that finally we did get in a fight and i punched her in the face and she fell backwards and it broke her nose i guess. and i got her down and i jus kept on messin her up. and then she went home and cried to her parents and then she came to skool the next day threatening to call the cops on me n stuff. she never did tho. she was jus sayin that to try to scare me. but hey no one does crap to tegan and gets away w/ it. and its really hard to piss me off....and she pushed it too far, lol

04-20-2003, 03:58 AM
o wow, the kid is smaller than you. woopdy dooo. theres a good chance he quicker than you, since your bigger you wil ahve more force behind your punch, but the kid is smaller so he could be quick and dodge your punch with ease.....i got in a fight last year in the gym locker room with a kid that was a good 6-7 inches taller than me, weighed like 30 lbs more than me, and could bench like 65-70 lbs more than me, but i was tired of him and the dude couldnt fight worth crap so i hit him in the face one day ain teh locker room, he fell back into the garbage can and had a bruise on his forehead bigger than a quarter and he told people he fell into the heater, and no one beleived that i hit him simply because he was bigger than me....im gonna laugh when that kid beats the crap outa your when you try actin all big and bad cuz your bigger

RuffRyder400ex
04-20-2003, 04:30 AM
if u do fight him dont do it at school.

04-20-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
wrong Muscle mass is just that mass...mass does not mean strength..sure it adds a little weight behind a strike..but it is NOT a factor...its all about technique my friend..i have spent most of my life in martial arts teaching and learning...and competing

take a bodybuilder..or avid weight lifter...wo has 25 inch biceps ect and put him against a 150lb fella who has a litte bit of skills and mister bench presser will get schooled in more ways than one...

perfectly said....good job castor

Tommy 17
04-20-2003, 04:35 AM
i've seen lil kids knock the crap outta bigger kids...

its not only experience its how fast u can react to situations... a kid with more speed and better reflexs can always kick the crap outta someone whos slower...

just remember one thing if u do fight... once u start u don't stop no matter what... once u fight u fight u don't back out like a ***** and give up:macho

04-20-2003, 04:44 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
i've seen lil kids knock the crap outta bigger kids...

its not only experience its how fast u can react to situations... a kid with more speed and better reflexs can always kick the crap outta someone whos slower...

just remember one thing if u do fight... once u start u don't stop no matter what... once u fight u fight u don't back out like a ***** and give up:macho

so tommy, this is off topic, but how sexy is is kara?

Tommy 17
04-20-2003, 05:07 AM
well nacs u can decide this one...

but i think shes pretty darn SEXY SEXY!!!!!

Tommy 17
04-20-2003, 05:09 AM
the pics say it all:devil

04-20-2003, 05:15 AM
I had this problem.

But the size differences were a lot more..

The guy was calling me a ***ot, hes 5'4 and 100lbs.

I am 5'7 240lbs.

He got his friend (5'11, 170) to push me into my locker :rolleyes:

I was walking to class, I saw them both walking again, i pushed the little kid so hard he fell off his feet and on his ***, the other guy ran away.

The next day, he pushed me into a locker again, so i turned around and punched him in the back of the head, got him down, and i got atleast 9 punches to his eye. He was bleeding all over, all the teachers saw it, but I didnt get in trouble. Im in grade 9, he was in grade 11, 6 inches taller than me, and thought he was a lot tougher than me.

Fight him, even if you loose, youll be respected as atleast you faught him.

Funny how you slap someone in the face or something and you take a step forward, they either walk away from you or flinch, thinking your gonna hit them, that means theyre scared of you. So let him know your not gonna take his bull****

dont fight at school

go for face

keep one hand up (like boxing)

Honda4trax250x
04-20-2003, 05:20 AM
well, fighting is never the answer i think u should sit down and talk to him and say that he is hurting ur feelings if this does not work go to a teacher and have them talk put words before fists

woah :huh wtf did i just say i dunno what happened there
BEAT HIS @$$!!!!!!:devil:rolleyes:

04-20-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
the pics say it all:devil

whoa, your right that pics rules, she is pretty damn sexy, not the most sexiest girl out there, but wow she is up in the ranks

04-20-2003, 05:40 AM
um, more pics of girls please!!!

calling 400grl, :eek2:

Woodsrider
04-20-2003, 06:12 AM
Avoid the fight, but if it comes to that, let him make the first move, defend your self and beat the snot out of him, go just far enough to make sure thats the end of it and walk away. Chances are if you make the first move he or beat him senseless, his parents will press charges. Trust me you and your folks dont need the headaches of that kinda crud.

bsb64
04-20-2003, 06:12 AM
<<<size has no affect on the outcome of a confrontation>>>

Please....get real. Naturally a skilled little guy can beat a big oaf from time to time. You show me 2 guys with equal fighting skills and 1 is 50 lbs heavier. The bigger guy will stomp the little guy. I am a thin guy. I can lift a lot of weight for my size, I studied martial arts for years as a teenager , fought in tournaments, and have been in a ton of fights. And if someone is telling you size and strength has nothing to do with fighting you are being mislead.....period.

bsb64
04-20-2003, 06:16 AM
One more thing, if you're gonna have a go at him, put a good stompin on him, remove any idea of him coming after you again.

Derek
04-20-2003, 06:20 AM
Do NOT hit him. Its the worst thing you can do. Just look him right in the eye and start laughing your arse off. It gets to them more then anything and you cant get into any trouble.

derekhonda
04-20-2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by bsb64
<<<size has no affect on the outcome of a confrontation>>>

Please....get real. Naturally a skilled little guy can beat a big oaf from time to time. You show me 2 guys with equal fighting skills and 1 is 50 lbs heavier. The bigger guy will stomp the little guy. I am a thin guy. I can lift a lot of weight for my size, I studied martial arts for years as a teenager , fought in tournaments, and have been in a ton of fights. And if someone is telling you size and strength has nothing to do with fighting you are being mislead.....period.

Thank you, i guess thats what i was trying to say, you guys are getting all technical "well if a 150 pound kid had a black belt he would win...yada yada yada," well of course he would, but most kids dont have alot of fighting experience. just like the scenerio the guy above mention, if im going to get in a fight, i would rather it be someone smaller than me than someone bigger than me, of course that is with them both having about the same fighting experience

zephead400ex
04-20-2003, 07:51 AM
if you do fight...once you start dont let up and dont stop! if you are going to fight, make sure it is a fight not a wrestling match or I might call you a ***got! hehe j/k!

Why dont you screw his gf, that would p*ss me off!

peace

QuadTrix6
04-20-2003, 08:02 AM
beat his *****

Dune Surfer
04-20-2003, 08:26 AM
First off fighting is not always the answer. Also fighting can and will get you in trouble. Sometimes it gets out of hand. What if he pulls out a gun or knife? You could be dead over something stupid. What if you hit him and he falls and hits his head on something and dies?
On the other hand I went to sixteen differant school growing up and bullies always had to try to push me around. What they didn't know was I boxed from the time I was a little kid and was really the last guy they wanted to fight. Some people will give you no respect unless you earn it. This guy may be one of them.
Find him alone, don't say anything, hit him first ( the one who gets the first shot almost always wins). Use combinations...stiff right, left hook, kick downstairs...ect. Hit HARD. Even if you lose if you hurt him he won't want to come back.
Be smart try to avoid trouble, Consider your options. This kid doesn't mean sh*t. What he says does not matter. Is it worth the risk? You could go to jail, kicked out of school, piss off your parents. Use your head.
If you decide to fight, keep your head down, your hands up, and attack. a bloody nose or fat lip can do wonders for a bullies attitude.
My advice don't fight. I've been in to many to count. In the end I really didn't gain anything important. (do you really need this jackass's respect?)

Jimmah
04-20-2003, 08:38 AM
I find it funny you had to come here to ask what you should do in this matter. If you were really goin to beat him up you would of done so on your own. I also agree with a lot of people here in that his size/lifting ability has nothing to do witht he out come of the fight. For all you know this kid could just snap. I don't know if you've done this or not but I think that telling someone your gonna kick the **** out of them is very funny. When I was in school and people would tell me their gonna kick the **** out of me I would laugh. When most people ARE actually goin to kick someones *** they don't annouce it in front of everyone it's the type of thing you know is coming without any words being said.

AlaskaSpeed
04-20-2003, 10:17 AM
I would only add in defense of what Derek is saying is maybe he means size acts as a deterrant. I guarantee you that if MOST 150lb guys are standing toe to toe with the average 250lb guy that they are going to be a bit intimidated. I have found that size, strength and also displaying confidence...almost over-confidence will deter all but the most determined fighters. I honestly believe that size does play a role in one's thinking and decision-making process preceeding action against another. JIM

04-20-2003, 10:23 AM
On a different note :huh

Why would you want his respect if he doesnt want yours :confused:

Call him a ***got back :rolleyes:

Name calling isnt something to fight over ..

Screwing somebodys girlfriend, slapping their mom, breaking their quad, ripping their shirt, spitting on them, thats something to fight about. If its oral, keep it oral.

Just wait till he's walking by .. call him a ***got.

Wait a few years for him to grow up. You dont see any mature people saying "hey ***got:huh ".

What I do .. sounds dumb.. ***** slap him in the face, it works, it hurts, and if he tries to hit you, *****slap him again and say something like "ILL *****SLAP YO *** TILL U ALL RED" or something.. his friends will laugh at him.

Nothing hurts more than humilation :cool:

04-20-2003, 10:27 AM
oH..

Another thing.

My method of fighting is to just G0 NutZ :huh

Start droolling and flailing your arms at him and screaming and just ramming him with your head, he will think your a crazy *** kid on medication and will see that ur on steroids or something..:huh

blondie69
04-20-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
If its oral, keep it oral.

u like keepin things oral don't u:huh

blondie69
04-20-2003, 10:29 AM
oH..

Another thing.

My method of fighting is to just G0 NutZ :huh

Start droolling and flailing your arms at him and screaming and just ramming him with your head, he will think your a crazy *** kid on medication and will see that ur on steroids or something..:huh

:huh TURTLE BOY!!!!! sorry.....u would have to know this kid at my skool. he does that whenever someone does so much as taps him on the back, he goes psycho:eek:

04-20-2003, 10:30 AM
u like keepin things oral don't u

only with you :huh

you can pin me down, if ya want ;)

04-20-2003, 10:33 AM
Screwing somebodys girlfriend, slapping their mom, breaking their quad, ripping their shirt, spitting on them, thats something to fight about. If its oral, keep it oral.

Just wait till he's walking by .. call him a ***got.

Wait a few years for him to grow up. You dont see any mature people saying "hey ***got:huh ".

What I do .. sounds dumb.. ***** slap him in the face, it works, it hurts, and if he tries to hit you, *****slap him again and say something like "ILL *****SLAP YO *** TILL U ALL RED" or something.. his friends will laugh at him.

Nothing hurts more than humilation :cool:

LMFAO..embarassment does hurt

P.S on a different note oral kicks *** :eek:

Ralph
04-20-2003, 10:34 AM
HOW DO U GUYS KNOW EVERY1'S MZX AND HOW MUCH THEY WEIGH?:huh

04-20-2003, 10:37 AM
were psychic

blondie69
04-20-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
HOW DO U GUYS KNOW EVERY1'S MZX AND HOW MUCH THEY WEIGH?:huh

were psychics and we telepathicaly transport everyones measurements and weight and then we fall upon a dark time where time has no meaning and meaning has no time...welcome to...the exriders zone....*twilight theme song*

wtf? what did i jus say? lol

04-20-2003, 10:39 AM
were psychic

Narly R
04-20-2003, 11:00 AM
You dont need to fight him for calling you that, just tell him to nock it off, or you will beat his arse!!! If he keeps it up, thinkin hes bigger than you and stuff, then show him that you wont take it anymore! I had a kid like bump into me and push me and things last year and he was a little smaller than me (sometimes it makes a differance, sometimes it dont) so I just pushed him really hard into a trash can and he hasnt ever did anything sence! You shouldnt worry about what people say! Who carse there just being inmature little shiznits! you oviosly (sp) are worried about it if you came here! Which is good, but just forget about it, unless he keeps it up!

I dont get mad easly! I mean I hardly ever get mad:huh but I will kick someones arse if thats what they need, just dont do it if it wont prove anything, besides.......... well you beat him up! Mess with his head!!!!!!!!:devil

sportraxrider10
04-20-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Mess with his head!!!!!!!!:devil

thats what i was gonna say, just mess with his mind, its fun:devil :devious:

FourFiftyFour
04-20-2003, 11:22 AM
just ignore it....... would u rather be in ISS b/c u have an excuse of him callin u a "bad" name and thats why u hit him? Well..... thats stoopin to his level.... ive had ppl call me worse and I just go on about my biz.... ppl know its not true about me anyway. So be mature and just let it go

flaneledholes
04-20-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
if he gets smart again kick him in the jimmy and laugh like hell :p

Couldnt agree more, kick him real good (but make sure u dont hit his leg but right on the sack) and laugh at him, when he starts to say something while hunckered down, knee him real good in the mouth... LOL... I have actually fought like that before... Kicked 1 guy in the "woohoo" and got my arse kicked by the other guy... but it sure was funny for the 3 seconds i got to see the other guy crimple down like a lil girl!:D

AtvMxRider
04-20-2003, 12:35 PM
ahhhhh Youth....:rolleyes:

Mr_Bub400ex
04-20-2003, 01:14 PM
who cares? if he keeps doing it bring a paintball gun to school and get someone to chase him and shoot him as he runs:huh

Dune Surfer
04-20-2003, 03:24 PM
u like keepin things oral don't u:huh

Ahh the key to every good relationship
:D :D :D :D

Chanman420q
04-20-2003, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Sporttrax400ex

exactly, i just saw a fight yesterday, and i deffinitly thought my friend greg, who is bigger was gunna win, but he got is arse wipped because the other kid was quicker... a lot quicker, not as stong but quick :eek2:

Dune Surfer
04-20-2003, 04:03 PM
Skill and practice make a big differance. Still if a person gets the first shot and makes good contact. He will most times win. It's hard to pick yourself up after getting knocked on your arse and win.

Brad
04-20-2003, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer
:D :D deffinitly:D :D

Narly R
04-20-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Dune Surfer

so, is that why my g/f broke upo with me??? j/k!!!!:p

TRUE TRUE!!!:D

BaD_250ex
04-20-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally I was just going to wait till he shoved me, a few days before this, he power checked me going down the hall, I didnt think nothin of it till he mouthed of. He is just a mouthy cowboy. And the size diff isnt that much, I am just more toned than him, he is a little chunkier, muscle weighs more than fat. And as far as quickness I think I have it covered, im a freshman but im the fastest in my school. I run a 4.5 40 meter and a 11.5 100 meter.

If he shoves me again, im gonna say dont shove me. If he does it again im gonna tag him in the nose, and smash his head into the floor and them destroy his face :devious:

Narly R
04-20-2003, 05:14 PM
sounds like a plan!;)

Brad
04-20-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by BaD_250ex
If he does it again im gonna tag him in the nose, and smash his head into the floor and them destroy his face :devious:

devious:devious:

Moded86R
04-20-2003, 05:55 PM
How many fights you been in?

Like dune surfer says keep it mixed up.Don't just hit with your right the whole time.Kick him,use your left whatever.

My buddies and I box alot.Ussually just playing around.But it still hurts.Sometime we get mad at each other.(or drunk or both)And really start wailing on each other.So far I haven't been beaten.(I'm gonna knock on wood)

Again like dunesurfer says make sure you hit him first.Punch him straight in the face as hard as you can.Knock him on his arse and then jump on top of him and punch of away.He he doesn't fall down Keep your hands up and block and look for that perfect time to get a good jab in there.I have found when you fight with your head it is alot better than just going crazy and punching at whatever.

In my oppinion size has little to do with it.One of my buddies got in a fight last year.He isnt that big.Maybe 6 foot 160 pounds.The dude he was fighting was smaller though.The other guy hit him first and he fell back into a ditch.Yeah well there was about 6 of my freinds behind my buddy and that got got the crap beat out of him by 6 of us.One of my buddies is the boxing champion of this county.He ain't no little guy either.Moral of that story.Again first punch has advantage and size doesn't matter all that much.

Now if weapons get involved that adds a whole nother level.

Not to be rude.But is some dude checked me in the hall way.I wouldn't think nothing of it.You can beat your arse there would be a fight.

Hey I wonder if that is why I ain't in school anymore?

toby400ex
04-20-2003, 06:40 PM
THis reminds me of earlier this year when some kid was messin with a junior or seniors freshman brother. The junior must have wieghed atleast 250, prolly 6 ft tall. He was steering down in the dudes face, the guy was maybe 5'10" 170lbs. It would have been a great fight, i was right there. The smaller freshman dude is known for fighting, but it might have been all be heresay. I was pretty sure who was gonna win, the little dude was way to confident. IF it went down it would have been a few hits. But the damn teachers got there too fast.

But in your situation, the next time the little ho says some **** go up to him calmly, poor some baby powder on your hand, then slap him across the face and call him a ho.:devil

QuadTrix6
04-21-2003, 06:09 AM
If he shoves me again, im gonna say dont shove me. If he does it again im gonna tag him in the nose, and smash his head into the floor and them destroy his face :devious:

04-21-2003, 06:51 AM
Next time he calls ya that just give em a big hug and a kiss, that should make him happy :blah

Funny how these threads seem to be so popular on a quad related site, and I wonder if they talk about quads at www.shouldIkickhisarse.com :D :rolleyes:

Hey is benching important? my friend used to bench over 1000lb every sat, oh he was the coach. :blah

And if being called a ***ot bothers you that much maybe you shouldnt NOT think of the idea above as a joke and try it :devil

Lastly I had a friend who had the most hilarious way of "handling" people calling him names like that, and as he called it "when in doubt, whip it out" and yes most people just ran away. :D :blah :ermm:

MOFO
04-21-2003, 09:14 AM
Thursday after school I was heading to the gym and this kid calls me a ***got. Im like whats your problem, he just says he hates me and he thinks im a ***got. So I call him a mouthy little bi+ch. He is like 5'5, weighs like 145 and benchs like 130. Im 5'10, weigh 155 and bench 190. Should I beat the fu*k*** $h!+ out of him or let him mouth me.

I didnt even bother reading this entire thread. All I know is that I cant stop laughing at these kids that think physical size is everything in a fight. Someday you will wake up or be woken up by a smaller guy. After spending 6 years of taking martial arts, I can tell you, size doesnt mean d*ck in a fight.

EDIT: I see I'm not the only one with this opinion. Just consider this my $0.02 then... :devil

Guy400
04-21-2003, 09:21 AM
I weigh about 186, my neighbor weighs 183. I beat the crap out of him religiously:D

Brad
04-21-2003, 09:24 AM
I weigh about 186, my neighbor weighs 183. I beat the crap out of him religiously:D
for any purpose?

Guy400
04-21-2003, 09:30 AM
No real purpose, just because I weigh 3 more pounds than him and it's fun. I kick my dog too--it only weighs 35lbs.

4Man450es
04-21-2003, 09:59 AM
I hate kids that say stuff and cant do anything to back it up. And if you do anything they go crying to someone bigger that probably could kick us *****. People like that make me mad.:grr

Brad
04-21-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by 4Man450es
I hate kids that say stuff and cant do anything to back it up. And if you do anything they go crying to someone bigger that probably could kick us *****. People like that make me mad.:grr

i think every1 gets hates those kinds of people

blondie69
04-21-2003, 10:20 AM
slap that guys @ss tomorrow and see what he says then:huh

04-21-2003, 10:32 AM
:cool:

Mxbubs
04-21-2003, 10:36 AM
One thing I have learned in life.

If you let people hit on you and do nothing about it, you will stay mad about for years, and you will take it out on people around you that you love.

For your friends and family, and for yourself, beat the crap out of him if he is trying to bring you pain.:D

Doibugu2
04-21-2003, 10:37 AM
No real purpose, just because I weigh 3 more pounds than him and it's fun. I kick my dog too--it only weighs 35lbs.

When I meet you, I am going to beat the piss out of you for picking on smaller people. Pick on someone your own size, you big bully!:grr

LMAO

Dune Surfer
04-21-2003, 11:03 AM
Im Not saying size doesn't matter. It does. What I mean is that skills and having a plan are important. If you have two guys with the same skill and one outweighs the other by 50-100 lbs. The smaller guy is going to get his butt kicked. The bigger guy can hit much harder and take more than the smaller guy. That said, being determined to win, and punching HARD, driving through your punches makes the differance. When I teach people to box I tell them to aim through the target. In other words don't aim at thier nose aim half way through thier head. This give power to the punch. In my case I just refuse to lose. Plus I'm a big guy. I know If I can get one ore two good shots in it's over. I'll let a smaller guy swing away, blocking most of them untill I see a opening then it's lights out.

derekhonda
04-21-2003, 12:22 PM
is this thread still going on ? ha, did you do anything about it at school today:rolleyes:

zephead400ex
04-21-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
is this thread still going on ? ha, did you do anything about it at school today:rolleyes:

That is what I want to know!

Dustybear300ex
04-23-2003, 01:49 PM
just straight up beat the **** outta him

lex luger
04-23-2003, 03:01 PM
Just so you know I am capable of stomping his arse into the ground. :macho

thats what baseball bats are good for...

MOFO
04-23-2003, 04:58 PM

LMAO!

BaD_250ex
04-24-2003, 01:08 AM
Ya I fought him a couple of days ago, Like Tuesday, Ive just kinda been grounded from the computer for it. He called me a ***** during weights, so I told him to step outside, (cant fight in a room full of weights.) and I asked him what his problem was and he said that im just a ***** and i said he is a gay little cowboy, and he pushed me and I punched him in the nose as hard as I could, he fell down and I jumped on him and everytime I hit him in the face his head would hit the floor and bounce back up to my fist so it was pretty cool. Then our weights teacher came out and pulled me off of him, I called it self defence and got 4 days of ISS and a phone call for my parents. All and all I learned a important lesson....................

400EXrider#91
04-24-2003, 02:07 AM
sweet glad to here you did something about it

TheChknhwk
04-24-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Thats exactly what I was going to say...:huh

Yer just saying that cause yer a skinny bastad, lmfao.. oh wait so am I:eek2:

Tech-D
04-24-2003, 02:20 AM
All and all I learned a important lesson....................

hehehe. And what was that important lesson?

Old Timer here, I got lucky because I took Martial Arts back when I was in school. Back in a time when only those dedicated to the art were taking it. Also when it was OK for the instructor to hit you if you were doing something disrespectful to the school during class.

I only had one bully that challenged me and he told me that if I tried to use my kung-fu crap he would kill me. I just looked him in the eyes calmly and told him he had to do what he had to do. He then asked me to the side of the building and said, he really didn't want to fight but didn't want to mess his "rep" up in front of everyone...

Sometimes the best fights are the ones that never happen.

BaD_250ex
04-24-2003, 02:59 AM
Im glad I did what i did, it made me feel better.:devil

Castor-426ex
04-24-2003, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by Tech-D
hehehe. And what was that important lesson?

Old Timer here, I got lucky because I took Martial Arts back when I was in school. Back in a time when only those dedicated to the art were taking it. Also when it was OK for the instructor to hit you if you were doing something disrespectful to the school during class.

I only had one bully that challenged me and he told me that if I tried to use my kung-fu crap he would kill me. I just looked him in the eyes calmly and told him he had to do what he had to do. He then asked me to the side of the building and said, he really didn't want to fight but didn't want to mess his "rep" up in front of everyone...

Sometimes the best fights are the ones that never happen.

when i taught....i always abused my older students for disrespect....youd be surprised what a bamboo practice sword against arms, legs, stomach will teach a person....

matter of fact im thinking of opening a school again:)

Tech-D
04-24-2003, 06:13 AM
matter of fact im thinking of opening a school again:)

Castor:

Where are you located? I'm looking for a good traditional school. I switched to Tae Kwon Do some time ago because I like the teacher. I've been out of it for a few months due to school but I am heading back after my final. But would like an "old school" dojo.

Thanx,

Castor-426ex
04-24-2003, 06:23 AM
i am in ky quite a ways from you...but i do have some friends and fellow instructors that might be near you...ill have to do some looking back...but i will try to let you know...

when and if i open..the main discipline ill teach will be ITF taekwon do...but i also mess with a lot of others and will teach the basics of aikido, jiujitsu, kenpo, wing chun and wushu style kung fu, weapons, and others... ive had my own school before but due to working and personal life chose to hold off a while...ive really wanted to get a group of talented competitors together and start competing nationally again on the NASKA circuit and may even think of doing a forms team...

there are a few schools around here...but i dont think very many of them are credible...

keep me up to date with how youre doing and if you ever compete in Ky...mainly the bluegrass nationals let me know...i always go and its just about time again...hehe

there will be about 2,000 people just competeing here.... very awesome

http://www.bluegrassnationals.com/bluegrass_nationals.htm

schism_rhs
04-24-2003, 07:43 AM
why must you wankers bring your pathetic personal problems onto the forums anyway, go cry to your mother.

Castor-426ex
04-24-2003, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by schism_rhs
why must you wankers bring your pathetic personal problems onto the forums anyway, go cry to your mother.

LMGDFAO

BIG
04-24-2003, 07:45 AM
Hey man if you're really tough when you get in the fight let him wear out then obliterate him. i got a couple of bruises and my mouth busted open in four places but when the guys are small it helps.:cool:

Tech-D
04-24-2003, 09:07 AM
keep me up to date with how youre doing and if you ever compete in Ky...mainly the bluegrass nationals let me know...i always go and its just about time again...hehe

there will be about 2,000 people just competeing here.... very awesome

http://www.bluegrassnationals.com/bluegrass_nationals.htm

Castor:

Will do, I've done about 4 tournaments since I originally came back to school over a 1 1/2 ago. So far 3 Golds & 1 Silver in forms, and a Bronze in sparing. After the last tournament I started training heavy during our "fight nights" then due to an illness in the family and school I had to stop going. I'm really looking to going back, I can't wait. I need to get my fat a@# back in shape. :)

That looks like a sweet competition, doubt I will be making down there but who knows. I'm considering moving down South since I don't have any ties up here other then work. So I can be closer to this track:Barber Motorsports (http://www.barbermotorsports.com/) for my cycle racing. :)

Dune Surfer
04-24-2003, 02:01 PM
I told you if you got the first good shot in you would win:) I'll bet he finds someone else to pick on. It's to bad insecure dip ****es have to learn the hard way. Hopefully your dad understands sometimes you can't by a whipping boy.. ..It's kinda sad in this day and age there are still people who have to have thier arses kicked to give you respect.
People have to learn to live and let live. Everybody is differant and thats OK. Face it there are gay people, so what. I have a half brother who is gay. I don't care, he is a cool guy just differant than me. It's all OK. Grow up people

PismoGuy400
04-24-2003, 04:34 PM
glad to see you learned a valuable lesson.:D

Brad
04-24-2003, 05:09 PM
awesome, perfectly executed plan glad ya got that little wisearse

an angel get its wings when a loudmouth little punk gets taught there lesson:D

BaD_250ex
04-25-2003, 01:14 AM
My dad totally understands, infact he made me go work on our heavy bag for an extra 2 hours everyday until i kicked his arse. But 2 of my best friends got mouthed by this kid and they just told him that if he says one more word to em that they are going to beat his face in. And the kid just stopped. So he had it comin since he was born.

danyeo
04-25-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally I was just going to wait till he shoved me, a few days before this, he power checked me going down the hall, I didnt think nothin of it till he mouthed of. He is just a mouthy cowboy. And the size diff isnt that much, I am just more toned than him, he is a little chunkier, muscle weighs more than fat. And as far as quickness I think I have it covered, im a freshman but im the fastest in my school. I run a 4.5 40 meter and a 11.5 100 meter.

Hey that's not a bad time in the 100m for a freshman. I was the fastest in my High school and set records in the 100m and 200m when i was a senior. I ran a 10.9 100m and 22.4 in the 200m. You have a good 4 years to get better, i was one fast white boy! lol.

As for all this fighting stuff i can't read through all the posts. Karate is a great way to excercise and a great activity to do, i was a green belt in Ju Jitsu. If i were in a fight today i would not throw one punch, i would let the other guy throw a punch or 2 as i step back out of his range, one step or 2 backwards and you can avoid punches and kicks and keep your hands up, one covering that sensitive spot on the lower chest and one covering the face. Right after a missed punch is a good oppurtunity for a good tackle, if someone gets ontop of you put your hands around the back of his neck and bring his head close to you to give him no room to throw a punch. Just get your arm around the guys neck and squeeze softly, most people give up in 2 seconds when they get choked, it's more affective than most any punch, just dont kill anyone.