PDA

View Full Version : went paintballin today for the first time

MILF_HUNTER
04-19-2003, 03:32 PM
it was a blast. first time i ever went. definatly gonna get more into it. i had a tippmann 98 custom. (rental gun) pretty much what everybody had. ive got welts on my back neck, and legs. i took one there. ahhh. and bruises on my hands. if you havent tried paintballing i suggest you do its hella fun

spectre
04-19-2003, 03:44 PM
i am on a sponsored paintball team. ur right, it is hella fun; glad you liked it.

CHAUNCY
04-19-2003, 04:15 PM
I havent played in about 3+ weeks but its a blast. I usually just play with friends and we are all honest and call our selves out when we get hit unlike at some feilds. I hate people wiping the paint off themselves:grr

JUSTINcredible
04-19-2003, 04:24 PM
i just went for the first time last week and i bougt a raptor gun.. it was one of the more fun things i have done.. we had 20 of us playing in a woods that we ride at and it has trails going thorugh it and stuff and lots of places to hide.. it only sucks when you run out of balls or get shot from 2 ft away

CHAUNCY
04-19-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
i just went for the first time last week and i bougt a raptor gun.. it was one of the more fun things i have done.. we had 20 of us playing in a woods that we ride at and it has trails going thorugh it and stuff and lots of places to hide.. it only sucks when you run out of balls or get shot from 2 ft away

Yeah, we usually dont shoot closer than 15 feet. I play in my backyard and I have bunkers and all these bushes. Its pretty fun because about 8 of my friends play so we all know each other.

QuAdRaCeR244
04-19-2003, 05:14 PM
i have never been. where i go BMXing in these woods there is always this team of paintballers practicing for contests. i guess it looks kinda fun. i just hate it when you get shot in the chest just as you go off a jump on your bike:p

toby400ex
04-19-2003, 05:22 PM
I had a piranha h2 or something for a while, until i wanted some wheels. So i sold it on ebay and got more for it then i actually paid, what a deal.:blah

RideRed400StYlE
04-19-2003, 05:45 PM
I have a custom 98 with the flatline barrel, folding stock, and a custom camo job.. we played today Its a blast. just gets expensive. I used to have a spyder tl, but I dont know. just liked how hte tipman shot better. the range on it is unreal

250EXking
04-20-2003, 01:01 AM
i love paintballing. alot of people around here have tippins and spider compacts. its fun.:devil

Honda4trax250x
04-20-2003, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by 250EXking
i love paintballing. alot of people around here have tippins and spider compacts. its fun.:devil

dont u mean tipmans?

Slick
04-20-2003, 03:24 AM
I have a 2k2 Autococker and a 98 custom, we are playing next weekend, their is a lot of places to play around here.

blondie69
04-20-2003, 03:34 AM
i've been paintballing before. its fun as hell. but that was last summer.....it sukz cuz i bruise pretty easily:rolleyes:

flaneledholes
04-20-2003, 03:50 AM
Paintball is a blast, but when you are not in the field and have 0 gear on, it hurts hella bad!:D Some punk kid flew by in a truck yesterday (saturday) and shot me right in the titty nipple... Man, I wanted to kill him... But I laughed afterwards:)

GOMER007
04-20-2003, 04:33 AM
the last time i whent i got shot in the mouth sum how???? great fun tho:blah :blah

Glow Plug
04-20-2003, 04:59 AM
it's a ton of fun i was really into it like last year i was saving for a flash lcd for my first gun but i figured i could save it for a quad :)

CHAUNCY
04-20-2003, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
it's a ton of fun i was really into it like last year i was saving for a flash lcd for my first gun but i figured i could save it for a quad :)

Yeah, flashes are nice. My bro has one but its not LCD. I also have another friend who has one and like it. Sure they are not the best gun, but they get the job done.

Glow Plug
04-20-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Yeah, flashes are nice. My bro has one but its not LCD. I also have another friend who has one and like it. Sure they are not the best gun, but they get the job done.

well when i was considering it i tohugh if i bough a tl plus or something it would be cheaper to get the reg, and electronic trigger right away :) but hell i don't paintball anymore so

honda400exrider
04-20-2003, 10:21 AM
I played paintball for a while and pretty much went all out. I have a Nasty Impulse (www.paintballwholesalers.com) and got...

-Black to Blue fade
-Crossfire 68ci/4500psi tank
-ANS gen-x II reg
-12volt Revy
-It comes with a freak barrel, titanium bolt pin, magnetic trigger, and a LOT of other awesome stuff

The grand total was a little over a grand maybe like 1100 or so, but I dont regret it. To anyone who hasn't ever played before, I would reccomend that you do:devil. Ohh, and wear a cup uf you do! :tired::confused2::eek::devil

airheadedduner
04-20-2003, 10:23 AM
I just got my vertical air stock class phantom yesterday. I was traget shooting at a friends with it. It is bad ***. Most accurate I have ever shot. It was shooting darts with crappy 3 month old zap paint. It was shooting that crappy zap as good as it shot marbs. I think my mag is now gonna be my backup gun.:p This guy my dad works with has an old WGP sniper, before the autococker. It is a pretty sweet vintage gun. He also has an old sheriden. One of the first semi-autos. It takes 2 tanks, one to fire, one to recock. It is loud and huge:eek2:

I love paintball. What else am I supposed to do when I can't ride??

honda400exrider
04-20-2003, 10:33 AM
I think here is a pic of it.

spectre
04-20-2003, 10:41 AM
thats an awesome nasty, i have a regular imp. and i'm wanting to get a strange imp. soon.

dabombdale
04-20-2003, 11:18 AM
here is a gun i will be getting thrusday, he ships it out monday to me :macho :macho :macho

Tippman 98 custom (custom blue paintjob)
Blue 32* Stikcies
Double Trigger
Blue 32* Universal Drop
Blue 32* 6 Stage X chamber
32* Rear cocking
SmartParts Aluminum freak back like new
Starr fire bolt

ridesa02400EX
04-20-2003, 01:29 PM
my friend has a smart parts impulse with compressed air, freak barrel system, and an electronic hopper him and his dad have a paintball business and i have another friend who is sponsored or was sponsored by splat addicts i just have a little crappy spyder shutter

AC 400 ex 02
04-20-2003, 04:38 PM
i used to play my fair share of pb...it was fun chit..i was so addicted..played every weekend and bought myself a 99 cocker...put over 1,500 in it and then it just got 2 expensive with those damn prices on paint! so i sold her to buy quad mods and make my truck payments..but i still play every once in awhile

born-to-race
04-20-2003, 05:24 PM
Ever played it on quads? It's awesome!!!!!

wb300ex
04-21-2003, 02:39 AM
born-to-race

Ever played it on quads? It's awesome!!!!!

as i was reading this thread i was going to ask this question but u beat me too it....so has ne body played it on quads??

SeaN

RuffRyder400ex
04-21-2003, 02:43 AM
i play paintball all the time. durring the summer and spring i will play almost every day with my neighbor. i have a 98custom with a 12inch boomstich expansion chamber and a double trigger.

BlazingYamahaYz
04-21-2003, 02:58 AM
i love playing paintball...been doing it since noveber of 2001.....most of my friends had guns, then sold them, except for one....he just bought an autococker, but he wont play yet cuz "he doesnt have any money to spend on paint" ....his parents pay for everything, including this gun, his truck, insurance, his fire-arms, anything he wants, so i dont know why he is biznitching about money.........next weekend i start teaching a class out here until may or june, i dont remember....and i start reffing tournys too....classes on saturday, tournys on sundays.....this is going to rock:devil i have a spyder compact deluxe java edition, bottom line kit, custom drop forward, custom velocity adjuster, trigger mods, removed venturi, removed sight rail, and ground down striker(less pull on trigger)......and i have a 9oz Co2 tank and a PMI pure energy 48/3000 nitro tank....

BlazingYamahaYz
04-21-2003, 03:03 AM
opps.,...forgot the picture....

honda400exrider
04-22-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by spectre
thats an awesome nasty, i have a regular imp. and i'm wanting to get a strange imp. soon.

Thanks a lot, I worked hard on it... Getting payed $6.50 an hour:devil !

toby400ex
04-22-2003, 10:45 AM
my ol gun was a TPO double loader poopershnap with a cockeye muzzel snuffer, it sure was purdy. Too bad the hogs gotta hold oh er:(