PDA

View Full Version : one rich guy...

Stevie-D
04-19-2003, 02:37 PM
man, i was in the car w\ my big bro today, and we passed this guys house...weve known him for a while sorta. anyway, the guy had, may still have, a raptor, just sold a 300ex, has a lt250 for sale, has a new c-dale and a kfx400, he also has a hopped up cr250. he's buildin a new house, and he has all kinds of backhoes, dumptrucks, john deere Gator,.....man, im gonna have to get to know this guy!:eek2:

...hmmmm...why the heck did i just tell this "story?"...hmmm:confused: :huh

CHAUNCY
04-19-2003, 02:38 PM
Cool, I think:huh

Glow Plug
04-19-2003, 02:47 PM
man i wish i was him one more person to add to my most hated people list lol :grr

kawasaki_ridah
04-19-2003, 02:49 PM
wish i was that guy

roostin_dale
04-19-2003, 03:27 PM
I know how ya feel...a guy about 2 blocks down lives in a huge house, drives a lexus, gots a 400ex, z400, cr250, use to have a cannondale....man he has alotta stuff!...makes me jealous

"BLAHH"300!!
04-19-2003, 04:00 PM
...has everything...
he play's guitar ya' know, he not great by any means but he has all these top of the line guitar's...les paul "black beuty" 70 something model "flying v" a paul reed smith, 2 or 3 more i can't think of, oh, fender "mustang", fender "jazzstang" the usuall stratocastor, telecastor,
+an arsenal of acustics, drednought, aculectric, hollow bodies,
on to bass's,
fender 4-string, ibanez 5-string "805" (badd *** bass") yamaha 6-string,
pearl 5-peice drums, with a very large percussion section to surround the throne,
keyboard,......man dude you name it.....BUT....HE SUX.....
i will blow him away...he' play's guitar....why does he need a 6-string bass?....he can't even fret the thing....i'll play it all day
oh yeah fogot about the mandolin's, the banjo, an amp for each.
1-bass amp--2x10 cab, 1-15 cab, with a head
keyboard amp..the drums are miced with their own PA, and a shid load of guitar amps, 110's, 212's, a 412, combo's and stacks.....
then a top-o'-the line digital PC recorder ..(laptop i might add)
no exagerations here

...i'll give him the benifit of the dought...maybe he collects them, couse he sure as hell can't play all that shizz....he is good at guitar i'll give him that too.....i don't think he has a kazoo though...i should buy him one for christmas

Atreyu
04-19-2003, 04:01 PM
Id go gay and marry him...

300exTJjeeper
04-19-2003, 04:05 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BoySetsFire
Id go gay and marry him... [/QUO
LMFAO

cool 300ex
04-19-2003, 04:07 PM
Cool dude get to be friends with him.Maybe he will buy u a new quad!!!:D ;)

CHAUNCY
04-19-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by BoySetsFire
Id go gay and marry him...

ROFL:macho

Stevie-D
04-20-2003, 02:15 AM
i know! i know! ill get to know him, and invite him to come riding at my place. then after a while, i'll ask if i can ride the Cannondale....then i'll "wreck" it, and "physically damage";) myself...then i can sue his pants off!

maybe thats a bad idea:huh

QuAdRaCeR244
04-20-2003, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
i know! i know! ill get to know him, and invite him to come riding at my place. then after a while, i'll ask if i can ride the Cannondale....then i'll "wreck" it, and "physically damage";) myself...then i can sue his pants off!

maybe thats a bad idea:huh

good plan :devious:

sweet300ex
04-20-2003, 02:20 AM
i wish i was that lucky

Brad
04-20-2003, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
i wish i was that lucky

its a good idea to get rich first then take up an expensive sport like quadding not to buy a quad with the little scraps of money like i did and them beg my parents for only the essential parts i break
but i got a job naw and dont have to do it. so b4 you say wow i wish i was that lucky say what can i do to make a shiz load of money then b the dude who has people saying is so lucky

oh and i bought 2 guitars off my friend yesterday for like 25 dollars the are both really nice. ibanez s series and a washburn which im gonna shave down the oridginal color to wood and finish with polyeurithane then sell. if that is relivant to the conversation about that guy having so many guitars and such.

04-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Why dont you get into a good university and become a doctor, then you can be like him. He made the choice, did he not?

Did he win the lottery? Whats his job?

Stevie-D
04-20-2003, 05:28 AM
from what i hear he inherited the money from some dead relative:rolleyes:

04-20-2003, 05:39 AM
oh ok, i wish i had some dead rich relative!!!

my grandma is pretty old :ermm:

"BLAHH"300!!
04-20-2003, 06:23 AM
wassn't inherited, but it was given to him..for graduation.

I GOT A TOASTER!!!! :ermm: :mad:

i'm kidding...

Stevie-D
04-20-2003, 08:30 AM
hmm..one of my uncles has a hopped up 79 Vette....hmm..he is getten older...:devil

Brad
04-20-2003, 09:16 AM
hmm..one of my uncles has a hopped up 79 Vette....hmm..he is getten older...:devil

NOW YER THINKIN:devil

kawasaki_ridah
04-20-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Brad
NOW YER THINKIN:devil

thats wrong man haha waiting for someone with nice stuff to die haha i wounder how bill gates relitives are felling??:confused: :blah

Brad
04-20-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
thats wrong man haha waiting for someone with nice stuff to die haha i wounder how bill gates relitives are felling??:confused: :blah
did u think for one second i was kidding.lol

born-to-race
04-20-2003, 04:32 PM
My grandpa is rich but I DEFINATLY don't want him to die, I'd be crushed.

He was just in the hospital for a couple days with chest pains and we were all worried, he's like 75.

Stevie-D
04-21-2003, 12:27 AM
i know what you guys are sayin. i just lost an uncle a while ago, and its really horrible to loose someone.

exriderdude
04-21-2003, 04:27 AM
yea, my friend owns a castle....:ermm:

flaneledholes
04-21-2003, 05:12 AM
I think those people have worked hard for what they have got though!

Brad
04-21-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by flaneledholes
I think those people have worked hard for what they have got though!

agreed, the majority worked or works really hard for what they have. the minority inheirites(sp) it or wins the lottery

kawasaki_ridah
04-21-2003, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Brad
did u think for one second i was kidding.lol

yeah i sure did, and so was i

Brad
04-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
yeah i sure did, and so was i

jus checkin

MojaveKing
04-21-2003, 12:42 PM
hey....I own a John Deere Gator!!:D

zoom400ex
04-21-2003, 02:42 PM
what are you all talking about................I am that guy:devil

MojaveKing
04-21-2003, 03:01 PM
rich...mofo...we should get him....hahahahahhahahhahahahahahha OH Sh*t!!!!:eek: Thats me......ok..nvm that lets dont get him ok....ya...sounds good.....:D :D

freakystone
04-21-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by sweet300ex
i wish i was that lucky

Oh man... Ive been over this. Work hard. Go to school. Work hard. Work hard. etc., etc. That is one of the biggest problems in this country... People want it but they dont want to work for it. I am not bashing you man, but everyone here could do better if they wanted.

I did not graduate from college. I am 33 years old now and made over a quarter of a million last year. Yes a quarter of a million. Of course the tax man takes about 40% but all is still good. Quit wishing and start working.

Peace.

MojaveKing
04-21-2003, 03:22 PM
everyone here could do better if they wanted.
thank you.....yep....i know i can....
:)

and need too!!:D :blah :D

Stevie-D
04-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Oh man... Ive been over this. Work hard. Go to school. Work hard. Work hard. etc., etc. That is one of the biggest problems in this country... People want it but they dont want to work for it. I am not bashing you man, but everyone here could do better if they wanted.
I did not graduate from college. I am 33 years old now and made over a quarter of a million last year. Yes a quarter of a million. Of course the tax man takes about 40% but all is still good. Quit wishing and start working.
i hear ya man. trust me, i plan on workin hard so i can have the money to pay for everything i need and want. im only 15 and i work at the local highschool in the summer cuz its right across the road from me. i made about 2000 bucks in one summer. im savin money now for a car. im sure this is no big deal to most of you who have been where im at now, but it kinda is to me

does that make any sense? or am i just rambling again?:o

Brad
04-22-2003, 02:46 PM
i hear ya man. trust me, i plan on workin hard so i can have the money to pay for everything i need and want. im only 15 and i work at the local highschool in the summer cuz its right across the road from me. i made about 2000 bucks in one summer. im savin money now for a car. im sure this is no big deal to most of you who have been where im at now, but it kinda is to me

does that make any sense? or am i just rambling again?:o

last summer 1 earned 2400$ and i werked my arse off at 3 jobs most of the time oh and i was 13 last summer