View Full Version : look what came in yesterday

zzbudzz
04-18-2003, 05:38 PM
well, this is my first pair of shocks i bought , so i open the box took this pic and went to work. while was at work i read the replies to my post some peeps asked if they're long travel shocks .well i got home and measured them sure enough 19 inches hole to hole . well, one problem i didn't order LT'S i ordered standard length?these won't fit my new houser+2's? anybody what to buy these? no waiting :D

RiPPiNiTuP7
04-18-2003, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by zzbudzz
well, this is my first pair of shocks i bought , so i open the box took this pic and went to work. while was at work i read the replies to my post some peeps asked if they're long travel shocks .well i got home and measured them sure enough 19 inches hole to hole . well, one problem i didn't order LT'S i ordered standard length?these won't fit my new houser+2's? anybody what to buy these? no waiting :D

:huh

Umm....are you nuts? Sell the arms, keep the shocks! :macho

04-18-2003, 06:26 PM
yeah really! esecially if you payed what the reg travel are, did u try to bolt them up????? sell the a arms and buy long travel a arms

zzbudzz
04-18-2003, 08:32 PM
thats an idea ,but i don't have another 300 or 400 for LT a arms and redo my rear shock too . i can't use a stock 400 rear and lt fronts ? or can i ?how much do TCS LT'S COST? i haven't tried to bolt them up yet.i haven't had time....

RideRed400StYlE
04-19-2003, 01:49 AM
you dont need the lt rear to go with it. I am running elka long travels up front with just a rebuild in the rear and I have had no problems.. correct me if I am wrong.. but those shocks look like they have 4 springs.. are they quad rates?? I have elka quads. and they are unreal. I would def stick with what you have and find some new a-arms to go with em!! :devil :devil

Team Outlaw #34
04-19-2003, 02:16 AM
how much did you pay?

you could have paid for lt's and not even known....
But hey I would deffinently keep them :eek2:

AtvMxRider
04-19-2003, 03:40 AM
Buddy I would sell the +2's and get mores a-arms.

muff
04-19-2003, 06:35 AM
how much do you want to sell them for?

if you are sellin get back to me asap

zzbudzz
04-19-2003, 09:45 AM
i think somebody got mine and i got somebody's lt's? :confused:

bongwater200
04-20-2003, 03:52 AM
If you're absolutely sure you don't want the LT shocks, I'm sure TCS would be happy to send you a set of Stds and probably even send you a shipping label to return the LTs. There probably isn't much of a price difference between the two if any. TCS isn't into consumer sodomy like some other companies.

Dave400ex
04-20-2003, 04:20 AM
Well if you got somebody else's LT's then they won't be setup for you. So either you should get LT arms, or get the Standard travel shocks...