PDA

View Full Version : huge fight

300EXrider02
04-18-2003, 12:57 PM
In my opinon, I think the trader feedback is just creating a spark for a big fight and the downfall of exriders.com:o
There are people giving negative comments who shouldn't, then everyone gangs up on this one kid, when you really don't know too much about him, or what he did, if anything

like believing the white man's word because the suspect is black

that is the only example I could think of, and no I am not racist, just restating how it used to be back in the day...

I think you should think of something to do, to prevent this...
fourzerozero, or jeremy that I read about was having problems getting some merchandise to someone

well, we all make mistakes, and instead of talking to jeremy and seeing what he will do, you go ahead and ban him

that was smart:confused:

I am not flaming, and of course do not wanting to start anything, but damn, I speak for many people

this trader feedback has been nothing but trouble, although is very helpful to some, it needs to be worked out

300EXrider02
04-18-2003, 01:58 PM
o yeah, how about HSD? rear this post, and maybe the mods should have looked into this a bit more, jsut feel bad that someone has to be banned like that:grr :mad:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=54770

CowsBitePeople
04-18-2003, 02:40 PM
hey 300exrider. Thanks for seeing my view on this situation. I have emailed ben but have gotten no response. Your right they dont know anything about me so cant pass judgement on me. i already told ben that i would appologize to all that ive offended if he reinstates my account but still...no repsonse. i hope that ben reads your post and the post that thhwkchkn posted in my defense also and will change his mind on the banning of my account. thanks for your support, thanks matt for posting this and I would I like to thanks ben when he sees i was the victim here.

AlaskaSpeed
04-18-2003, 03:19 PM
You, the victim? LMAO! You strung that guy along for 4 months and then when called on your scam, you bring up some dying gramps as the reason? Only thing is that gramps didn't pass til about 3 months after the stuff should have been sent. The only victim here is the guy that was almost screwed over by YOU.

You are gone because you attacked over and over and couldn't listen to warnings. I still hope that one day you will learn to take responsibility for your actions.....JIM

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 03:25 PM

Taco
04-18-2003, 03:27 PM
Look its the Waaaaaaaaaambulance

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 03:41 PM
No Taco it's like this ;)

CowsBitePeople
04-18-2003, 03:43 PM
the reason it was 4 months was because i origanally was gonna sell something then i couldnt. then i gave him a decision on something and he chose the handgaurds a month later. because i couldnt get the bar ends out i gave him both the bars and the handgaurds which was more then generous. and i was in the hospital like every day with my grandfather by his bedside after school. I dont know why you guys are so worked up. you guys are taking this harder then fasthonda and he even would like to purchase more off me. i said i would appoligize but yet you guys keep dragging it on not me. you guys are antagonizing (sp) not me. alaska i was late on the thing but i was more then happy to send him more then he asked for to make up for the wait that he had. i will appologize to all if i would be able to post in person.

kc 300EX
04-18-2003, 06:26 PM
OMG! Im soooooo glad he FINALLY got banned!!!!!!!
YES! He Deserved it!!!!!!!!!!! I know hes ripped of more than one person, INCLUDING ME. He took my money for parts then turned around and sold the parts to someone else, and never returned my money!!!
I even met him in person and he still refused to give me my money!
Dont ever let him back on the site.

wyndzer
04-18-2003, 08:10 PM
I thought the reason for banning somebody was so that we don't have to read their stupid posts? Does this make Mr. Cow a partner in crime now? :confused:

Guy400
04-19-2003, 12:15 AM
<sigh>I was the moderator personally involved in this situation. Fourzerozero was not an innocent victim to all this. A thread was created by a member claiming that he sent 4-0-0 a money order and it had been cashed but parts were never shipped. When this information went public 4-0-0 finally replied that he's been busy lately and that his grandfather just died. Another member pointed out the fact that his grandfather's recent death has nothing to do with shipping the parts out 3 months ago. This touched a nerve with 4-0-0 and the flames started. Jim is not one to back away from a fight and it started from there. I removed at least 2 flames that 4-0-0 launched and told Jim via AIM that I had to edit a couple comments of his as well. Jim took the hint and stopped replying. Unfortunately, 4-0-0 couldn't get the hint. If 4-0-0 would've just stopped replying than no other action would've been taken. Instead, 4-0-0 kept replying with antagonistic comments. After I left the thread Joe came in and warned 4-0-0 again and he still kept it up. These instances along with outright scamming a member here was what got him booted. Lo and behold, another member steps forward and says that 4-0-0 took his money and never sent parts. Is this the type of member's we want here at EXRiders? I don't think so. Neither of the two parties involved in the argument were innocent but one was smart enough to stop when asked and the other wasn't.

And for Cowsbitepeople, allowing banned members to use your user name to post is a sure ticket to get yours banned as well. 4-0-0 was banned for a reason and that reason was not to allow him on the site under a different name. I'd suggest you stop. Any posts under your name that says "this is fourzerozero..." from this point on will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning against this practice.

AlaskaSpeed
04-19-2003, 01:02 AM
this thread makes me wanna drape myself in velvet and eat a big block of cheese.....:D

AtvMxRider
04-19-2003, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by kc 300EX
OMG! Im soooooo glad he FINALLY got banned!!!!!!!
YES! He Deserved it!!!!!!!!!!! I know hes ripped of more than one person, INCLUDING ME. He took my money for parts then turned around and sold the parts to someone else, and never returned my money!!!
Dont ever let him back on the site.

I told everyone it wasn't the first time....:grr

04-19-2003, 05:09 AM
i think its good, doesnt matter if we know you or not ,its simple to recierve payment box it up in ship it out in a day or 2 its not hard at all, i recently sold hsd an axle and i got the payment boxed it up that night took it to ups took out a lil insurance filled out a form got a receipt shipped it and they told me it would be there in 3 days whats so hard about that??? if your waiting weeks or months for something i think everyone needs to know or if what you have been sold is not what u thought the condition of it was i think it will solve alot of problems with people screwing each other and you have nothing to worry about if your a good honest person because people will buy your stuff if they want it:cool:

AlaskaSpeed
04-19-2003, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by freeride132
i think its good, doesnt matter if we know you or not ,its simple to recierve payment box it up in ship it out in a day or 2 its not hard at all, i recently sold hsd an axle and i got the payment boxed it up that night took it to ups took out a lil insurance filled out a form got a receipt shipped it and they told me it would be there in 3 days whats so hard about that??? if your waiting weeks or months for something i think everyone needs to know or if what you have been sold is not what u thought the condition of it was i think it will solve alot of problems with people screwing each other and you have nothing to worry about if your a good honest person because people will buy your stuff if they want it:cool:

We have a winner!!! This is exactly the point........thanks, man...........JIM

AtvMxRider
04-19-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by kc 300EX

Well he should have had is his *** handed to him then.