PDA

View Full Version : Saddam Might be alive

QuAdRaCeR244
04-18-2003, 05:50 AM
They have a video of him. IF you have AOL you should see it on the Welcome page.

DEAL
04-18-2003, 06:03 AM
Ofcourse hes alive. As sad as it is theres a good chance hes not going to be caught, just like Osama , and if there is a chance he does get caught he will probably kill himself.
Hes got so many followers people are going to try as hard as they can to hide him...

QuAdRaCeR244
04-18-2003, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by FreeStylexrider
Ofcourse hes alive. As sad as it is theres a good chance hes not going to be caught, just like Osama , and if there is a chance he does get caught he will probably kill himself.
Hes got so many followers people are going to try as hard as they can to hide him...

yeah you're right, i want them all to die:grr

JUSTINcredible
04-18-2003, 06:17 AM
i actualy think its better of we catch him and all his little buddies alive that we we can bring them to war court or whatever its called

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 06:30 AM
So that war worked well. 80 billion dollars, loss of troops, and no death to Saddam. Good call Bush.

Honda4trax250x
04-18-2003, 06:35 AM
hey bret just give it some time:rolleyes:

JUSTINcredible
04-18-2003, 06:38 AM
I think they did good with the war.. i mean they liberated Iraq didnt they?

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 06:42 AM
They werent out to liberate Iraq, they called it that to look innocent. We went over there to get Saddam because we were afraid of terrorist attacks from him.

There are a lot of countries that need liberation. Iraq jsut happens to have oil and saddam. And the US is hurting in the stock market. Wars have always been known to raise the economy. Theres a good and bad toeverything.

zephead400ex
04-18-2003, 06:46 AM
Al-Jazeraha (sp?) said that the video from today was actually recorded on April 9th! Does that say anything....?

BornOnFire
04-18-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by Bretmd94
They werent out to liberate Iraq, they called it that to look innocent. We went over there to get Saddam because we were afraid of terrorist attacks from him.

There are a lot of countries that need liberation. Iraq jsut happens to have oil and saddam. And the US is hurting in the stock market. Wars have always been known to raise the economy. Theres a good and bad toeverything.

You have got to be kidding me? LOL! You actually think it's about oil? Please.......How soon you forget.
At leat Bush had the ballz to do something about terrorists bombing our citizens on our own soil. Clinton was too busy "diddling" his intern to give a hoot about world events. Talk about a "good job". What a disgrace!

Ralph
04-18-2003, 07:10 AM
So that war worked well. 80 billion dollars, loss of troops, and no death to Saddam. Good call Bush.

it was 8 billion;)

BornOnFire
04-18-2003, 07:11 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
it was 8 billion;)

LOL. Cant you tell this guy knows what he's talking about?

Ralph
04-18-2003, 07:52 AM
bush is from texas and his amil is big into the ol buisness so if the us couldnt get their oil from ira q wouldnt his buisness increase greatly? i think so...

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 08:33 AM

STFU!!!!!

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
bush is from texas and his amil is big into the ol buisness so if the us couldnt get their oil from ira q wouldnt his buisness increase greatly? i think so...

:huh

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 08:37 AM
Odviously you guys werent paying attention when he asked for 80 billion to cover the war. And saddam didnt take down our towers. There wasnt a clear link between him and the alquida. 8 billion my ***.

Im not posting to get in a flame war. ANd i never said it wwas all about oil. You bush lovers are touchy. Did we get bombed while clinton was in service? Did we have people die in wars? no, the only news was him humping his sec. George W is jsut out to finish waht his dad started. His dad was a lot better of a prez then him.

But thats my opinion, You dont have to get all pissy about it. If everyone were Republican in the US we would bomb every counrty that we didnt like. And if we were all Demacrats we would be taken over in a month. We need both in society to stay stable. No point in getting pissed off on message boards.

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 08:41 AM
Odviously you guys werent paying attention when he asked for 80 billion to cover the war. And saddam didnt take down our towers. There wasnt a clear link between him and the alquida. 8 billion my ***.

Im not posting to get in a flame war. ANd i never said it wwas all about oil. You bush lovers are touchy. Did we get bombed while clinton was in service? Did we have people die in wars? no, the only news was him humping his sec. George W is jsut out to finish waht his dad started. His dad was a lot better of a prez then him.

im not even gonna start with this kid

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
im not even gonna start with this kid

What makes you think I'm a kid? Dont generalize.

zephead400ex
04-18-2003, 08:46 AM

Your profile says your from Oregon, I think you are from Canada!

The whole objective to the war is NOT FOR OIL! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NUT BRAINS HAVE TO BE TOLD? Not killing or even capturing Saddam is not that big of a deal. The regime got delt with, if Saddam is alive he does not have the backing from anyone to sustain a regime like he had becausel we blew the F*** out of his sh*t!!!

What would you have done?...sit in your shack and enjoy your sister and not give a ratsa** about the rest of the country.

Dude, wake up and inhale the vxnerve gas!

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 08:48 AM

what makes you think i care ?? :rolleyes:

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex

The whole objective to the war is NOT FOR OIL! HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NUT BRAINS HAVE TO BE TOLD? Not killing or even capturing Saddam is not that big of a deal. The regime got delt with, if Saddam is alive he does not have the backing from anyone to sustain a regime like he had becausel we blew the F*** out of his sh*t!!!

What would you have done?...sit in your shack and enjoy your sister and not give a ratsa** about the rest of the country.

You really think Iraq could have done anything to us? Like they have an army capable of attacking?

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 08:53 AM
You really think Iraq could have done anything to us? Like they have an army capable of attacking?

they where sure capable of killing women and children and putting people in plastic shredders for no reason, he is a madman and needed to be taken out of power, if your so mad about the war and hate the president so much then leave, go live in iraq and see what its like, did you see the same thing i did on tv of the iraqi people cheering in the streets when we ripped down the statue of saddam. how would you like to live in fear, be forced to vote for someone you despise and fear, and worry about being killed for no reason everyday. would you like to live in a country with no plumbing, crappy hospitals and drinking water from wells ? the things that you take for granted, the iraqis are denied.. they are still living like people lived in biblical times..open up your eyes kid, this war was long over due :macho ..

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 08:55 AM

. Did we get bombed while clinton was in service? Did we have people die in wars? no,

Clinton was a *****. Do you remember Somalia? We had quite a few soldiers die but Clinton was too big of a coward to do anything about it....

Max400
04-18-2003, 08:56 AM

No they couldn't do anything with there Army and nither could Osama or any other Arab nation.............that's why those COWARDS use our planes to run into our buildings!!! it's called TERRORISM!!!!!!!!!!

WAKE UP DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 08:58 AM
all it takes is one psycho with some bombs strapped to him, not a whole army :rolleyes:

BornOnFire

But thats my opinion, You dont have to get all pissy about it. If everyone were Republican in the US we would bomb every counrty that we didnt like. And if we were all Demacrats we would be taken over in a month. We need both in society to stay stable. No point in getting pissed off on message boards.

"Did we get bombed while clinton was in service?"

Uhhh, yes. When the world Trade Center was bombed the first time who was in office? Bill Clinton! Did he do anything about it? NO.

"Did we have people die in wars?"

Do you remember the war in Kosovo or Somalia? Or were you too busy smoking pot in High School then.

When people question what you say, you immediately label us as Republicans. The real reason we question what you say is because you have no idea what you are talking about. You are full of excuses that are not based on fact. When you pontificate in an open forum as if you "Think" you know what you are talking about, you will be corrected. Especially when you are insulting the President with these words of fallacy. It's funny to see you scramble for cover and then claim that our President is doing this all for his Father. Where are your facts to support this moronic statement? Truth is, there are no facts to support it. It's an opinion you use to support your beliefs and futher your political aganda. That's why we are calling you out.
Next time before you bring your shallow opinions to the table, you may want to do your homework! You look foolish otherwise.

Nausty

hes got no power so it doesn't matter if he is dead or alive anyways.....

zephead400ex
04-18-2003, 08:59 AM
I dont think that Iraq as a country could do much to the United States, however, you probably would have known this is you had cable TV in the sticks, anyway....

Iraq might not have direct ties w/ Al Qaeda, but who says that they dont have ties with other terrorist networks! If they do, which I will go out on a limb and say Yes, they probably are selling even giving the WMD to these other terrorist networks. How would you like Sarin or VXnerve gas available to any terrorist network that could be in the US?

So, my question to you is, do you think that Iraq cant hurt us directly or even indirectly?

Need to analyze the whole situation before you make an ***** out of yourself!

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 09:04 AM
Iraq might not have direct ties w/ Al Qaeda, but who says that they dont have ties with other terrorist networks! If they do, which I will go out on a limb and say Yes, they probably are selling even giving the WMD to these other terrorist networks. How would you like Sarin or VXnerve gas available to any terrorist network that could be in the US?

** we found a bunch or vests with explosives already strapped to them built for terrorist attacks
** in one of saddams underground bunkers we found a picture painted on the wall of planes flying ito the world trade center
**saddams floor is tiled with bush;s face so that he can walk on it

this guy is out to f 'up our country and there are plenty of ties to alqueda

mrusk
04-18-2003, 09:06 AM
This war in iraq was tottally justified. You know how i know that? Just look at the iraqies faces now. They are so happy too be free from saddams rule. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside to know i live in the greatest country in the world who helps out people who are not as fortunate as us.

matt

flyin#5
04-18-2003, 09:24 AM

your a dumb@ss. rememer 2 years ago when those two big towers fell in new york? yeah times that by 1000 and that is what iraq could have done if they werent scared of the consiquences. everyone is just scared of war, not one protestor had a different plan. just dont go to war right? that easy? i think not. people say that we control the world too much? well just think of how this world would be today if we didnt step in in something that isnt our busines.

MSL
04-18-2003, 09:26 AM
Did we get bombed while clinton was in service? Did we have people die in wars? no, the only news was him humping his sec. George W is jsut out to finish waht his dad started. His dad was a lot better of a prez then him.

You just dont have a clue do you:rolleyes:

QuAdRaCeR244
04-18-2003, 09:29 AM
they where sure capable of killing women and children and putting people in plastic shredders for no reason, he is a madman and needed to be taken out of power, if your so mad about the war and hate the president so much then leave, go live in iraq and see what its like, did you see the same thing i did on tv of the iraqi people cheering in the streets when we ripped down the statue of saddam. how would you like to live in fear, be forced to vote for someone you despise and fear, and worry about being killed for no reason everyday. would you like to live in a country with no plumbing, crappy hospitals and drinking water from wells ? the things that you take for granted, the iraqis are denied.. they are still living like people lived in biblical times..open up your eyes kid, this war was long over due :macho ..

well said John, i completely agree

newjacksm
04-18-2003, 09:45 AM

john i agree with you seems like the people in iraq are more supportive then Americans are:rolleyes:

RAGE
04-18-2003, 11:17 AM
Being as I live right near the Canadian border I see plenty of them down here on the highways. One racing team that was driving through the area had something written in huge letters on the back of all of there trailers that made me feel pretty damn good.

"FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIENDS FIGHT ALONE...
GOD BLUESS THE U.S.A."

DEAL
04-18-2003, 11:47 AM

Don't start with the "your from Canada so you definetly disagree with this war"
Because our leader doesn't agree with your war doesn't mean all the people in his country don't.
Canada is pretty much in this war, we just didn't send our troops in... Not that it would help anyways? What does our country have, like 4 boats , a few used submarines .... but guess what . THE WAR IS IN THE DESERT! oh yeah , we also have those helicopters that bomb people by crashing on them.

4punksdad
04-18-2003, 12:59 PM

your "spoon fed by liberal school teacher" attitude towards this war..............any other questions I can answer in one sentence?

blondie69
04-18-2003, 01:01 PM

dude....don't even get started on Canadians not supporting the war or watever. Its not like the people chose to not be in the war. It was crechain's (sp) choice. and he made the right decision. cuz all we woulda been doin is killing ourselves. and as andy said...what do we have to offer? next to nothing. and the truth is....some of the Canadian citizins do have to go over to Iraq. The Mi'kmaqs (natives) because they r american citizans and canadian citizans....i dunno...something bout treatys goin way back.
but as for the sit in your shack and enjoy your sister....r u puttin on us that were rednecks or imbreads or something? because as far as i can see....sure....their might be a few....but theres just as many in the states...or anywhere in matter of fact (no flames intended in this post...sorry)

QuadTrix6
04-18-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
dude....don't even get started on Canadians not supporting the war or watever. Its not like the people chose to not be in the war. It was crechain's (sp) choice. and he made the right decision. cuz all we woulda been doin is killing ourselves. and as andy said...what do we have to offer? next to nothing. and the truth is....some of the Canadian citizins do have to go over to Iraq. The Mi'kmaqs (natives) because they r american citizans and canadian citizans....i dunno...something bout treatys goin way back.
but as for the sit in your shack and enjoy your sister....r u puttin on us that were rednecks or imbreads or something? because as far as i can see....sure....their might be a few....but theres just as many in the states...or anywhere in matter of fact (no flames intended in this post...sorry)

you french are all rediculous :rolleyes:

blondie69
04-18-2003, 01:46 PM

i aint french:huh thats Quebec....i live in Nova Scotia....

AtvMxRider
04-18-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
your "spoon fed by liberal school teacher" attitude towards this war..............any other questions I can answer in one sentence?

04-18-2003, 03:11 PM
hey ben im not quite sure if its appropriate but i think everyone will get a kick out of it, ( there is nothing to see) dont ban me but ill delete it if u want

i found this pretty funny :cool:

here ill censor it

04-18-2003, 03:13 PM
i gotta agree with 4 punks, most of these protestors you see are a waste, they have no idea whats goin on and hear something and get all fired up which no one knows if its false or not it doesnt really matter weather a bunch of highschool/college morons wanna go out in the street and state there opinion because all that matters is what the govt thinks and if the govt didnt know what they were doin you wouldnt be able to go out and disagree so stfu!

-=Skot=-
04-18-2003, 05:22 PM