PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some good songs, any suggestions?

ThorChick
04-18-2003, 05:31 AM
I'm trying to make some good party mix cds butI'm having a hard time finding any really good songs. If anyone has some suggestions on some, please let me know.

Thanks, Kacy :)

JasonB
04-18-2003, 05:39 AM
Try HeD Planet Earth "Blackout" Bad *** CD, just picked it up yesterday.

www.hedpe.com

gojk
04-18-2003, 05:55 AM
Linkin Park Meteora is a good CD. Also I like Saliva.

QuAdRaCeR244
04-18-2003, 06:00 AM
pick up a cd called Atticus, it is a mix of songs the new cd "...dragging the lake.2" is great

zephead400ex
04-18-2003, 06:24 AM
Well, what kind of music do you like?

Ill Nino - anything from this band kicks *****
Tool - "
Evanescence - Bring me to Life

If this is the music that you like, I will post some more bands and songs!

peace

p@iNn3ck
04-18-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
pick up a cd called Atticus, it is a mix of songs the new cd "...dragging the lake.2" is great
so is draggin the lake 1 :D

What style of music do you want for your "party mix"???? Cause I can name some great country songs.....:D

Bretmd94
04-18-2003, 06:28 AM
I think she is wanting more rap type party mix. I love heavy stuff but it doenst work for parties. Girls want the 50 cent.

BIG
04-18-2003, 07:00 AM
Hey if you like rap get 50cent. I'd prefer Good Charlette.
well if u have any other questions you pm me i'm good with questions
:cool:

Moto92
04-18-2003, 07:05 AM
My favorite song to blast right now is Not Falling by Mudvayne

ThorChick
04-18-2003, 03:38 PM
I'm kind of looking more for rap songs than anything, but I like pretty much any type of music. Country is my fave, but not a lot of the people I know really listen to it at parties. So far I've downloaded some DMX, 50 cent, Nelly, DF Dub, Beyonce, Fabulous, Master P, and Sean Paul. Keep the suggestions coming!!!

Striker49
04-18-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by ThorChick
I'm kind of looking more for rap songs than anything, but I like pretty much any type of music. Country is my fave, but not a lot of the people I know really listen to it at parties. So far I've downloaded some DMX, 50 cent, Nelly, DF Dub, Beyonce, Fabulous, Master P, and Sean Paul. Keep the suggestions coming!!!

If you're lookin for rap... NAPPY ROOTS! :D

CowsBitePeople
04-18-2003, 04:00 PM
Insane Clown Posse (I.C.P.) - Rainbows and stuff :D funny song
They are kinda rap

Pretty much anythin from them....And KoRn and Marylin
Manson

KASCHAK
04-18-2003, 04:58 PM
get some punk in there like antiflag - mxpx - less then jake - nofx greenday i dunno some party music try da rude - sandstorm thats a good dancing song

BaD_250ex
04-18-2003, 04:59 PM
50 cent - what up thug
50 cent - in da club
Jay z - can I get a
Jay z - big pimpin
r kelly - ignition
tyrese - sweet lady (gets her in da mood)
dmx - x gone give it to ya
KORN - TWIST
Fabolous - cant deny it
Nappy roots
master p
:devil

QuAdRaCeR244
04-18-2003, 05:04 PM
KOTTONMOUTH KINGS! it is rap and some rock:)

hessianmx111
04-18-2003, 05:32 PM
kottonmouth kings(day dreamin phazes gotta love it),good charlotte,killswitch engage,cky,50cent,nelly(pimpjuice gotta love that song) eminem,clipse(when the last time),danzig(mother) those are some of my fave bands and singers but i dont realy know if you are into all that or not

Stevie-D
04-19-2003, 02:26 AM
just play some country music and if the other people dont like it, screw them!

zoom400ex
04-19-2003, 02:26 AM
dead prez-Hip Hop

Swollen Members-Fuel injected

Redman & Methodman-Da Rockwilder..........

DEAL
04-19-2003, 03:36 AM
2pac - U can call
Or any of his other songs , they are all good.

Brad
04-19-2003, 11:00 AM
THE ONLY GOOD RAP IS EMINEM

lol j/p

the only songs il listen to, by him are- do c do, my name is(classic) and marshall mathers

BIG
04-24-2003, 07:34 AM
Hey if rap's what your looking for then i got some suggestions for you. trick daddy, busta rhymes,eminem, and well if i can think of any more i'll let u know

BIG:devil

jaywoodsrider
04-26-2003, 05:41 AM
throw in some toby keith

blondie69
04-26-2003, 06:07 AM
-X Gonna Give It To Ya - DMX
-Patiently Waiting - 50 Cent feat. Eminem
-Till I Collapse - Eminem
-Magic Stick - 50 Cent feat. Lil Kim
-Go To Sleep - Eminem, Obie Trice, DMX (VIOLENT SONG, lol)
-Get Naked - Method Of Mayhem
-California Love - Tupac feat. Dr Dre (old but good :D )
-Rolling Urban Assult Remix - Limp Bizkit and a bunch of other dudes
some that i don't consider rap....more r&b, but they have a good beat r....
-Ugly - Bubba Sparxxx
-Touch It - Monifa
-Big Head - Ms. Jade feat. Timbaland
-Peaches & Cream Remix - 112 feat. Lil Kim
-Movie Star - Rascalz
-Legal - Snow
-Hott In Herre - Nelly
-Gimme The Light - Sean Paul
-Get Busy - Sean Paul (CRAPPY BASS, lol)
-Breathe - Swollen Members feat. Nelly Furtado

Ya......i'm done w/ the songs.....i have more, but i don't wanna over load u:D

jaywoodsrider
04-26-2003, 06:59 AM
heres some of my music
next- too close
next- wifey
bone thugs- ghetto cowboy
jermaine dupree- the party continues
lil troy- wanna be a balla
cotten eye joe- this will get everybody off their feet
toby keith- beer for my horses
toby keith- whos your daddy
toby keith- i'm just talkin bout tonite
toby keith- should've been a cowboy
c.w. mcall- convoy
tracy byrd- jose quervo
tracy byrd- watermelon crawl
george jones- finally friday

Stevie-D
04-26-2003, 12:24 PM
toby keith- should've been a cowboy

oh, i shoulda been a cowboy, i shoulda learned to rodeo ride..ridin my pony, shootin my 6-shooter on a cattle drive..singin those campfire songs, ooohh i shoulda been a cowboy...

jaywoodsrider
04-26-2003, 12:44 PM
lol, that song is one of my favorites

Brad
04-26-2003, 01:52 PM
why does everyone like rap? what skill does it take to make up a bunch of words that rhyme add some swears and put in a beat in the background? now achapella(sp) freestyle i give credit to but most of the new rap with like 2 words in a verse isnt skill its some dude sayin smack'd yo bitc* x 100

i just don get it

Glow Plug
04-26-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Brad
why does everyone like rap? what skill does it take to make up a bunch of words that rhyme add some swears and put in a beat in the background? now achapella(sp) freestyle i give credit to but most of the new rap with like 2 words in a verse isnt skill its some dude sayin smack'd yo bitc* x 100

i just don get it

IMO people listen to it because they like to feel as if their livin in da hoods dogg and bein a pimp yo dey drive caddilalas becuse dem pimp dogg

get it? lol rap is gay i don't know why i used to like rap, punk and metal is the best at least they can come up with some words

blondie69
04-26-2003, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
get it? lol rap is gay i don't know why i used to like rap, punk and metal is the best at least they can come up with some words

at least they can come up w/ some words? i'm not gonna argue over this, but its jus my opinion.....and i have to defend my rap...but i guess u don't listen to much metal...because alot of their stuff u can't even make out their words and some punk is like that too. have u ever tried makin up rap freestyles? its harder then u think to come up w/ something good. think up a good verse...and post it on here...and tell me how easy it was. and if u ever tried battling....thats even harder....because your right on the spot and u have to think up good rhymes in a matter of seconds. i've battled against friends and its way harder then u really think it is (i aint no wigger...we were jus playin round wantin to see whos better at battles) but u gotta have respect for those rappers....they do basically "magic". but Tupac gotta be the best rapper that ever lived...

Glow Plug
04-26-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
at least they can come up w/ some words? i'm not gonna argue over this, but its jus my opinion.....and i have to defend my rap...but i guess u don't listen to much metal...because alot of their stuff u can't even make out their words and some punk is like that too. have u ever tried makin up rap freestyles? its harder then u think to come up w/ something good. think up a good verse...and post it on here...and tell me how easy it was. and if u ever tried battling....thats even harder....because your right on the spot and u have to think up good rhymes in a matter of seconds. i've battled against friends and its way harder then u really think it is (i aint no wigger...we were jus playin round wantin to see whos better at battles) but u gotta have respect for those rappers....they do basically "magic". but Tupac gotta be the best rapper that ever lived...

on most metal that i listen to and punk i can usually make out the words, i don't care for rap freestlyes like i don't like it so i'm not going to let it bother me, like sure it is hard but can you make a song up right up from the top f your head i didn't think so

Brad
04-26-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug

im into metal, punk and well bands like nirvana who really dont have a title i think its alternative also they play instruments unlike rap which is just words that rhyme. have u heard some of the sick shat hey play on guitar? u cant do that like u can make up a rap

u get it, all of them "in da hood" dont get it

04-26-2003, 02:26 PM
any thing by six feet under is good but some in particular are

tnt
war machine
one bullet left
war is coming
lycothropy

new faith by slayer is good too