PDA

View Full Version : New Pred Pics!!(rath Mods)

TroyLeePred03
04-18-2003, 03:20 AM
HERES JUST A COUPLE PICS

TroyLeePred03
04-18-2003, 03:22 AM
ANOTHER

TroyLeePred03
04-18-2003, 03:25 AM
again another

TroyLeePred03
04-18-2003, 03:30 AM
a 4th

infantry317
04-18-2003, 06:41 AM
Very nice...cut those fenders baby! :devil

Predator38
04-18-2003, 11:01 AM
how long did it take to get your scoops I was going to order a pair but heard it was taking forever to get stuff from Rath.....looks good by the way......

HondaRancherES
04-19-2003, 01:32 AM
nice ride

AtvMxRider
04-19-2003, 03:47 AM
Nice!!!

CHAUNCY
04-19-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by TroyLeePred03
a 4th

It looks p!issed off.......I like it:cool:

toby400ex
04-19-2003, 09:15 AM
now you need some shock oil rezzies for them front shocks:blah

TroyLeePred03
04-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
now you need some shock oil rezzies for them front shocks:blah
dide u notice the price on them????dealer price is bout $240 for both plus if i had to rebuild them id have rath revalve them for mx with my weight specs.....ill wait till next year the shocks are fine...they heat up but i notice no real fade in them the harder i ride the faster it wants to keep going i notice no fadeing plus i can always turn up the preload if i need any extra...stil a lot of adjustment left...lata~TLP

RED121572
04-20-2003, 09:24 AM
Nice.

I did some real abusive trail riding over the weekend. (Raush Creek) and I didnt notice any fade.

Sporttrax400ex
04-20-2003, 10:16 AM
Sweet quad man im looking in to buying me one in this week or next. You should cut your fenders like quadjunkies that looked pretty good if you can get a picture check it out.:devil

RuffRyder400ex
04-20-2003, 10:22 AM
nice quad man. i used to think the preds sucked and i hated them. now i love them and i want one.sweet quad.

Chanman420q
04-20-2003, 03:41 PM
man u post ur quad way to much, i see ur preditor everywhere, it was cool at first but now its just pissin me off

*****Message from 4punks****** this post was uncalled for. Consider this one a warning.

spincr4hire
04-21-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
man u post ur quad way to much, i see ur preditor everywhere, it was cool at first but now its just pissin me off

jealous???

TheChknhwk
04-21-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Chanman420q

You post your negative opinion too much, I see it everywhere & it's beginning to piss me off:rolleyes:

Chanman420q
04-21-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by spincr4hire
jealous???

jealous? no, id get a preditor if i could afford one, but im never gunna be jealos of someone else, i see this quad at almost every atv site i go to. gets kinda old, and ive seen people say something over at Blasterhq too, so its not just me

Chanman420q
04-21-2003, 03:05 AM
i think the question shouldnt be am i jeolus... more is he bragging... :ermm:

FatBoy Redrider
04-21-2003, 06:01 AM
I think I would have spent my money on getting the exhaust before scoops and nerfs.

04-21-2003, 06:11 AM
Hey whats wrong with "showing off" or for that matter whats wrong with the fenders????

finally got to ride one those new polaris quads this past weekend and it wasnt bad for a stocker.

The suspension worked good for a new stk machine but seemed to be missing rebound adjustment on the rear shock so it liked to pack up a little too much.

Had plenty of power too but it was all up top at high rpms, and I was wondering if a pipe or intake would help give it a little more low-mid range punch?

And it ran fine with the stock fenders :rolleyes: :eek: :blah

FatBoy Redrider
04-21-2003, 06:12 AM
according to a few articles i have been ready, the WB exhaust will add almost 6hp with a KN filter.

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by FatBoy Redrider
according to a few articles i have been ready, the WB exhaust will add almost 6hp with a KN filter. My buddy has one and he hates it, doesnt do much IMO,but I heard rumor WB is discontuning ther pipe, I posted a thread about the Yoshi that is soon to come...BTW~~ NICE PREDATOR!:blah and I agree.......time to cut those suckas off!!:blah :D

Jellyrolls
04-21-2003, 07:56 AM
chan you woulddo the same thing if you had it

Chanman420q
04-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Jellyrolls
chan you woulddo the same thing if you had it

yeah id post pictures at one site, but this kid does it at every site, and he does it constantly. Like hes had pictures of it in the garage, the snow, outside.. i dont care if you show it off, thats cool ur lucky to have one, hell i want one, but dont show it off excessivily. No flame intended im just saying... look to much man back off a little

:rolleyes:

infantry317
04-21-2003, 01:21 PM
"Don't bring that weak-*** S@#T up in this humpity bumpity!"
www.reebok.terrytate.com
:devil

Ham Sandwich
04-21-2003, 02:00 PM
i think the question shouldnt be am i jeolus... more is he bragging...

umm about owning a pooperlaris? HAHA it's there final attempt to build a somewhat descent bike. Too bad they copied and mixed the front end of a craptor,and a c-dale to get that midwest-mess of a sport bike

YUCK!!!:D

QuadJunkies
04-21-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ham Sandwich
umm about owning a pooperlaris? HAHA it's there final attempt to build a somewhat descent bike. Too bad they copied and mixed the front end of a craptor,and a c-dale to get that midwest-mess of a sport bike

p.s.s. quit triple posting that bull$hit arse bike on all the forums,
we don't CARE speak for yourself...:huh if the guy is proud of his ride, then why cant he post it?:confused:cut the guy a break.... heck I post pics all the time.....;) Lenny, a pipe will really wake this up,even the WB helps abit on lower RPM's..So, where did you finally get to ride one? Im going to get with Daryl on the phone and talk about getting the Predator set up for flattrack for fall.:D I have to run it at least once,then mine will be next...

Dale512
04-22-2003, 04:07 AM
If you dont like it, then dont say anything. simple. I think the Predators are really great bikes.

TheChknhwk
04-22-2003, 04:14 AM

p.s.s. quit triple posting that bull$hit arse bike on all the forums,
we don't CARE

The text above your avatar "ball sak" pretty much sums it up...:ermm:

spincr4hire
04-22-2003, 05:25 AM
Originally posted by Dale512
If you dont like it, then dont say anything. simple. I think the Predators are really great bikes.

my thoughts exactly..

TroyLeePred03
04-22-2003, 12:54 PM
thanks guys for all the GOOD comments....im sorry if some of u are on other sites like i am too...so wat if i like to transfer my posts to all the sites im a member on???wats the big deal...if u dont wanna see it again dont look ....yes its that simple....ball sak does sum it all up...if i took a lot of pics wtf is the prob....i was bored i didnt have anywhere to ride it and i felt like taking pics...like i said...its easy...if u dont like it dont look...theres plenty of different people on different sites that can see it for the first time and maybe they will appreciate it more as time goes on...unlike some people who have to be immature ***gots and ruin good posts of other peoples...im def. considering cutting my fenders too i like the cuts u had posted...my $300 in parts came in today..well my $74 stand i already have just didnt put the money in the register...lol...i got Tag T2 bars bill ballance special edition, tag mounts, powermadd handguards, powermadd mounts, patriot tag bar pad, pro design tether, maire grab bar number plate, i forgot some little things too ill post pics when all together saturday before the race at 6 under the lights i believe my first moto is 8 ...lata~TLP

Ham Sandwich
04-22-2003, 02:45 PM
The text above your avatar "ball sak" pretty much sums it up...

yea bumping up and down on both your girl's chinny chin chins.....

reAD between the lines niave one.....:D

SpeedBump
04-22-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by TroyLeePred03
i forgot some little things too ill post pics when all together saturday before the race at 6 under the lights i believe my first moto is 8 ...lata~TLP

Well, I would advise NOT posting any more pics!!! :rolleyes: I would hate for you to catch any more crap from the crybabies. If you want to show off your sweet quad, just send me some emails, I will never say you are talkin too many pics. :D

BTW, why don't you snot-nosed brats quit busting on other peoples' machines, and get some manners. YOU know who YOU are.

FatBoy Redrider
04-22-2003, 03:18 PM
Seems sad that this post continues to go on for no apparent reason yet to b@#tch about someone posting pictures of his quad. I almost forget this was a quad site.

4punksdad
04-23-2003, 12:20 AM
yea bumping up and down on both your girl's chinny chin chins.....

reAD between the lines niave one.....:D

this thread has gone south................thanks to all the flamers for getting another thread closed.:rolleyes:

Ben
04-23-2003, 10:08 AM
Ditto on what 4punksdad said.