PDA

View Full Version : PAPPY pleeez help me

brokeitin3
04-18-2003, 02:06 AM
I know you are the gun expert here. Im looking for 2 of the new S&W magnum 500. The gun shops around here dont know anything about it. Can you please check in your area or maybe put me in contact with somebody that knows something about where I can purchase this hogs leg?

Ben
04-18-2003, 03:30 AM
Your local gun shops can order just about any gun. Also, you are going to HAVE to buy it through a Kentucky gun store - the law is that you can't buy a gun while at an out of state gun store. I looked at S&W's website and found two gun dealers in Ashland, near you - Walters Company of Ashland, Border Summit Market Inc. Village Gun Shop in Harlan; Rolane Appliance & Marine in Hazard. Give them a call - they are all listed as official S&W dealers and if they tell you they don't know about it tell them to call their S&W rep. You do know that the retail price on that pistol is $980+ right? You want two? :eek2:

Doibugu2
04-18-2003, 03:33 AM
He is getting 2 so he can rob a bank to pay for them!:bandit:

Ben are your going to be an accomplise (sp) becuase you told him where to get them.

You and broken are going to be cell mates pumping iron!:muscle:

2k2-300exnj
04-18-2003, 03:34 AM
my friend just payed 1500 for a handgun it is awsome and there is only 2000 made it is called the billenium

Pappy
04-18-2003, 03:38 AM
sorry i didnt see this earlier...i was tagin a turkey:D

bens right...it will have to be ordered and they are high dollar:p

brokeitin3
04-18-2003, 05:51 AM
the problem im having is that dealers around here are telling me its not available in this area as of yet. and i need to add one more to that list so now i need 3. and ive bought guns out of state before mack & daves-huntington wv. and ernies gun and pawn, they filled out the same paper work there but that been about 3 years ago the laws might have changed since then. i thought pappy might be able to put in with someone in his area. no problem for me to buy out of state cuz i got all the proper paperwork taken care of. i just need some place to buy them.

Pappy
04-18-2003, 08:16 AM
well i know that in maryland you can buy a long gun if you arent a resident and pass the background check but absolutely no handguns. i will make a few calls and see if a distributor could be persueded to move one threw a dealer in ashland.....but highly doubt they will. they will sell like hot cakes for the first 6 months so its gonna be a b!tch if your dealers wont hunt one down for ya:(