PDA

View Full Version : some updated pics of my 300

dirtmomma
04-17-2003, 12:50 PM
Well I got my rear wheel spacers today (fromJohn308) & slapped them on, BTW they were in AWESOME shape & very nice!!!! Also put new Fly aluminum bars,grips,crossbar pad, relocated the key switch & kill switch!!!! I've decided to go ahead & cut my front fenders since my tires throw crud in my face anyway might as well cut down on wind resistance that makes it faster right LOL LOL!!!!! I'm set to go racing now, BUT unfortunetly they cancelled the flattrack practice this Sat. (my BD):mad: :mad: Soooo now I have to wait ANOTHER week to go racing:rolleyes: Anyway here they are!!!!

dirtmomma
04-17-2003, 12:52 PM
another......

dirtmomma
04-17-2003, 12:54 PM
last one.......:)

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 01:00 PM
looks good :D what's up with the front brakes? or is that from the spacers? :D

dirtmomma
04-17-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
looks good :D what's up with the front brakes? or is that from the spacers? :D :huh
:huh It must be from the front spacers, all I know about the front brakes is that they work WAYYYYYY to go!!!!!

toby400ex
04-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Are your front wheels flipped , and you have spacers on them, those shocks arent gonna do squat for any type of jumps, and the bump steer will be magnificent:huh

Ex_Rider43
04-17-2003, 02:19 PM
get the wheels back in stock place!!! your spindles will broke easily like that. and yeah the bump steer will be fabulous:p
very nice look other than that. do you have new front fenders??

dirtmomma
04-17-2003, 02:36 PM
Yeah I've been thinking of turning them back it was that way when I got it, I don't do alot of jumping I'm mainly going to flatttrack it once it's lowered.:) OK OK I just changed my mind & I'm gonna go up & put them back to stock but leave the spacers on that shouldn't hurt it should it?????????? :D :D

Pvt. Maggot
04-17-2003, 06:06 PM
that front looks huge :eek:

QuadJunkies
04-17-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Yeah I've been thinking of turning them back it was that way when I got it, I don't do alot of jumping I'm mainly going to flatttrack it once it's lowered.:) OK OK I just changed my mind & I'm gonna go up & put them back to stock but leave the spacers on that shouldn't hurt it should it?????????? :D :D looks good girl!:cool: What kinda tires you runnin for flattrack?You have a lowering kit or sway bar yet? How does it handle on the track?Take some pics of the next race, I would love to see another girl on here tearin it p!:blah

250EXking
04-18-2003, 12:24 AM
nice looking bike. i wish i had a 300 or 400ex :D

DaveEX7
04-18-2003, 02:44 AM
If you are runnin flat track.... lower the quad, cause all that wind resistance wont give you a good time.

dirtmomma
04-18-2003, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
looks good girl!:cool: What kinda tires you runnin for flattrack?You have a lowering kit or sway bar yet? How does it handle on the track?Take some pics of the next race, I would love to see another girl on here tearin it p!:blah

Thanks QJ, as for the tires, I found some new ones @ Dennis Kirk, they are a new flattrack tire, they look like a Hoosier BUT they are only $40 a piece!!!! But of course I called to order them a couple weeks ago & they were out(figured the would be @ that $$) so I'm being patient & will call this next week. If I can't get them then I'll probably just run the old ones off the Blaster for class C tracks & probably just run my turfs this winter @ the indoor series so it hooks up better. As for the sway bar we'll have to see, I haven't even got it out on a track yet to see how it's going to be!!!!! Our welder bud is goin to do my lowering kit so I just have to get w/ him, maybe this weekend since the practice was cancelled:rolleyes: Anyway Thanks!!!!