PDA

View Full Version : Hsd400ex

mxdave28
04-17-2003, 12:30 PM
Ok the one alot of you have been waiting for.....as you all know about my little troubles with HSD400EX and the tires i bought from him this will be my final thoughts about it and of course him...

Do i think that HSD is a bad person? > NO
Would i buy somehting from him again? > MAYBE
Do i think he should have been banned? > YES,
Do i think he should be unbanned? > YES, he made a mistake, he apologized for it, and he took care of it. should he have taken care of it sooner? sure but, at least he has the balls to admit he was wrong and i comend him on that.
If the mods do unban him (which i did not ask him to be banned) they guy doesnt need any flamming or Bad Pm's from everybody. He is still a young lad and does not have ALL of his priorities straight or in order,(heck if i had a Hot G/f i would have forgotten about these:devil ) I think he will take this lesson to heart, having the cops called onto you and thinking about everything that could have happened to him made him think a little bit more, i consider it another lesson in life. Well, thats all i got i think so Mods if yr reading, if at all possible, please life the ban on HSD400EX thanks. ( i was not asked by HSD to ask for a lift)