PDA

View Full Version : i just had a federal agent come to my house

skinrider440
04-17-2003, 10:01 AM
i heard the door bell just 5 mins ago and a guy flipped out his badge and said he was a federal agent and was looking for my mom to clear a background check for someone. I am still trying to figure out who he could be checking out

that was the most odd thing i ever had happened to me my whole life

AtvMxRider
04-17-2003, 10:05 AM

jay's 300
04-17-2003, 10:07 AM
That would trip me out! lol

QuadTrix6
04-17-2003, 10:43 AM

sportraxrider10
04-17-2003, 10:51 AM
maybe they foudn out that you were on www.8march2003.com and they are trying to cover it up:eek2: :eek2: j/k it seemed like a good idea.

04-17-2003, 10:52 AM
Ben (the owner) called the cops, this agent-dude came to my house (thinking it was one of my dads friends), instead he flips a badge and i got dazed cuz i didnt think i could possibly be hearing "hello im detective roberts may we have a word with your parents?", then i start panicing, i closed the door, opened it said "sorry", ,..you have no idea what they want, hopefully it wasnt for breaking the window in town with my friends that day, it was worse! ... a threat saying "i feel like shooting this guy (saying it to somebody else, was NOT deliberate) to the guy that has been tormenting me since grade 6, and he also popped the tires on my dirtbike....

i tell you guys, dont make threats on the internet :rolleyes: an owner of a site might misunderstand your meanings and call the cops on you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: << im serious, dont lol..

keep your emmotions closeted :huh

im done dont ban me

Merriman
04-17-2003, 11:08 AM
Do you have any friends / family going into the military, or police force? They do background checks for all that stuff. If it's only a background check then don't worry. Be weary when they show up with the rubber gloves:eek2:

JabberJaw
04-17-2003, 11:10 AM
He's probably dating your mom!

AtvMxRider
04-17-2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by WOT400ex
Ben (the owner) called the cops, this agent-dude came to my house (thinking it was one of my dads friends), instead he flips a badge and i got dazed cuz i didnt think i could possibly be hearing "hello im detective roberts may we have a word with your parents?", then i start panicing, i closed the door, opened it said "sorry", ,..you have no idea what they want, hopefully it wasnt for breaking the window in town with my friends that day, it was worse! ... a threat saying "i feel like shooting this guy (saying it to somebody else, was NOT deliberate) to the guy that has been tormenting me since grade 6, and he also popped the tires on my dirtbike....

i tell you guys, dont make threats on the internet :rolleyes: an owner of a site might misunderstand your meanings and call the cops on you :rolleyes: :rolleyes: << im serious, dont lol..

im done dont ban me

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 11:33 AM
man that would be werid :eek2:

Sportrax10
04-17-2003, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
He's probably dating your mom!
LMAO

400EXrider#91
04-17-2003, 11:42 AM
i'd slam the door and hall arse!

skinrider440
04-17-2003, 12:11 PM
well i found out the whole bit

my friend is in the navy and he is trying to get into underwater exploshin(sp) detonation and he had to have a background check cuz he used to live with me

Merriman
04-17-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Merriman
Do you have any friends / family going into the military, or police force? They do background checks for all that stuff. If it's only a background check then don't worry. Be weary when they show up with the rubber gloves:eek2:

Alright someone gotta give me prop's.....I called it.:macho :macho

remlapr
04-17-2003, 12:36 PM
I had to go through something like that to access the network of a large bank that is the client of the company I work for. I had to fill out all this paperwork agreeing to a full background check - including financial records. I now have some kind of Federal Bank security clearence - I am sure alot of people that work high up at banks have it, but still seemed pretty cool...

04-17-2003, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by WOT400ex

im done dont ban me

You should be banned dude, seriously.

04-17-2003, 01:01 PM
Apparently I piss people off so from now on!!!!

A BS-FREE POLICY FOR POSTING(for me), USEFULL STUFF ONLY---

-wot

04-17-2003, 01:25 PM
thats like the pope turning his back on the Cathlic church :rolleyes:

04-17-2003, 02:14 PM
im confused what happened:confused:

04-17-2003, 02:20 PM
ben called the cops on someone:huh what

datin your mom:p lol

i thought perhaps it could of been sent over there by peta after they caught him in the field loving a cow:eek2:

j/k skin rider:macho

04-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
i thought perhaps it could of been sent over there by peta after they caught him in the field loving a cow:eek2:

are u sure he wasn't the peta

04-17-2003, 02:50 PM
peta= people eating tasty animals:devil