PDA

View Full Version : Boots ATV Sole or MX Sole

DESDAK4
04-17-2003, 09:24 AM
Which is better or does it even matter? Any and all feedback would be great. Like are the MX soles slippery or anything and what not. Need help in a hurry so I can change my order if it don't matter.

Thanks,
Jay
USAF
AMMO

Ralph
04-17-2003, 09:26 AM
i orderd the regular sole no problems so far, i heard atv sole is just thinnner to fit under shifter better...

DESDAK4
04-17-2003, 09:47 AM
So as far grip and such there should be no real difference. I would think thicker would last longer.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

Doibugu2
04-17-2003, 09:49 AM
I asked a question like this about a week ago. Do a search under my name.

I just got my boots a week ago and was able to ride with them this week end. There was plenty of grip with the MX soles. The boots I bought don't have the option for atv or mx soles.

It just takes some getting used to. Plan on moving your clutch lever up though.

DESDAK4
04-17-2003, 09:51 AM
Yeah I read your post to I am just getting a little fresh info. I think I will change my order but I will see what everyone has to say between now and when I get home in about an hour. Thanks again.

Jay
USAF
AMMO

AtvMxRider
04-17-2003, 09:55 AM
Jay I have the mx sole and they are fine. The atv soles are like regular work boot soles. They are ok if you walk around alot or if you get stuck. But I don't see the need in them. What kind of boot did you order?