PDA

View Full Version : Predator, anyone had problems? QJ?

infantry317
04-17-2003, 01:25 AM
How are they? Simple fixes? I've only heard of one guy that got a lemon that they replaced. Tina (QJ), give us a report!
I love the looks of them, the only thing I didn't like on it was that when I sat on it, I felt like I was being pushed into the handlebars by the seat leaning too far forward. Cody spoke highly of Daryl's prototype when I talked to him. Is it reliable?
Scott

NDpredator
04-17-2003, 10:05 PM
I love my predator. I have had it since early January and haven't had a single problem with it. It is the smoothest riding quad i've ever ridden. Wherever you point it, it goes. As far as the seat being too far forward, you don't notice it when you're riding it. It has power for days and is by far one of the fastest stock quads out there. Noone can speak for it about really being reliable yet because they haven't been around that long yet. I know mine has been perfect so far. I even gave it a nasty tumble down a hill, and all it did was bend my bars a little bit, but I still rode all day after that. So with my experiences it has been reliable.

Derrick

TroyLeePred03
04-18-2003, 03:18 AM
same here my pred is awsome i am very impressed its surprised the hell outa me....i just posted some pics in this section so check em out guys:D

Predator38
04-18-2003, 01:49 PM
Had mine since the end of January and no problems here only good times, I race every other weekend so it gets ridden pretty hard.....:cool: