PDA

View Full Version : GNCC Rnd 5 Lorettas

400exTN
04-16-2003, 06:12 PM
Who will be there? I know it's early to start the role call but it's my first GNCC event and I'm amped. I will probably only stay for Friday and Saturday. I know very few from this site and would like to meet more. My name is Jason. I will be with Jackie Meadows so stop by the Meadows racing trailor and say hello.

popo
04-16-2003, 11:14 PM
Jason welcome. I think you will find the GNCC crowd one of the most respectful group of racers out there. Well a few on them anyways...... bunch of pissing fools before the race start.

Just watch out for "monkeyboy" We think he is taking parts off of quads. He's a big Johnny C fan.

465Stroker
04-16-2003, 11:55 PM
I'll be there racing the 4 Stroke A Class, and my wife will be racing the Women's Class. Good luck to you and Jackie. Is Jackie going to be racing the Pro Production Class on the Kawi 700?

jlhughes750
04-17-2003, 02:46 AM
i hope they make him run and win an A class before he can run Pro. those are the rules for everyone else!!!!!!! lets stick to them.

sorry i know its off the subject of the post but i had say it!!!

later, J

OCCRA288
04-17-2003, 02:48 AM
Look for all the OCCRA guys there's about 19-20 of them going down there.

400exTN
04-17-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
i hope they make him run and win an A class before he can run Pro. those are the rules for everyone else!!!!!!! lets stick to them.

later, J

I didn't know anything about this rule but then again I've never been to a GNCC event only GNC's. I really don't know what class he will race.

Good Luck to everyone racing!

465Stroker
04-17-2003, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750

later, J
I am pretty sure that Jackie is already considered a pro in the GNC series which will make him eligible for the GNCC pro class.

465Stroker
04-17-2003, 02:59 AM
I tink I just found the loophole in the rules??? Sign up a a pro in the GNC series and your in!!!!

400exTN
04-17-2003, 03:00 AM
I think you did!:o

465Stroker
04-17-2003, 03:02 AM
I just checked the GNCC rules: You have to be a Top 10 GNC Pro or Top 5 Pro / Am racer......

400exTN
04-17-2003, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
I just checked the GNCC rules: You have to be a Top 10 GNC Pro or Top 5 Pro / Am racer......

He finished Top 10 in the TT races. I guess he can run the Pro Production. I forgot to answer you earlier but Jackie will race his 700 and after your little investigation I would assume in the Pro Production.

Thanks.

jlhughes750
04-17-2003, 04:33 AM
I've talked to several Mxers' who want to run the Pa. rd of the GNCC's and are looking to run Pro. What the heck let them, then they'll see what its all about when they get lapped by Bill,Chris,Matt,Chad and the Yokester!!!!!!!! hahahaha mudhole???? what are those, isn't there a jump over it???? Why are those tree's so close together???? u don't expect me to go through there do u???????? hahahahah

just joking around mxer's don't get worked up.

Jackie is the man i was happy to see him start up again last year.

later, J

Predator36
04-17-2003, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker

Seems like the rules are applied as they see fit.

At South Carolina Jathen Seales who finished 2nd in Open Pro-Am behind Tim Farr in GNC TT racing in the points for the year, was denied the privalage of running Pro-Production. He was told to run A.

465Stroker
04-17-2003, 05:17 AM
Interesting... I can name a few riders in the Pro and Pro-Production that do not belong according to the rules....:rolleyes:
It's a shame that Seales was denied..

86atc250r
04-17-2003, 06:18 AM
I'd like to see Jathan in the Pro/Pro Production class.

He races with us some and is plenty fast - his team took 2nd overall in the 12hr last year, on the same lap as Gust/Byrd/Walsh.

He's also got some trick CRF450R quads.

On another note - don't forget to PreRegister (http://www.gnccracing.com/prereg/default.asp) for Loretta's - save yourself some time come race day.

Johnny_G
04-17-2003, 06:22 AM
I know there are some riders who are deserving of the pro ranks, who are being denied, and we all know that there are a dozen or so current pro's who are mid pack A riders at best.........But the way it is know beats the he!! out of the way it used to be.........anyone could run pro, and that was BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just isn't safe to have recreational riders who wanna look cool for their freinds and line up with Ballance, and the boys......because when the green flag drops all they are is a speedbump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Basically what I'm saying is that deciding who should or shouldn't be there is a tough job, and I thin so far Racer Productions is doing an excellent job.:)

400exTN
04-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by 86atc250r
I'd like to see Jathan in the Pro/Pro Production class.

He races with us some and is plenty fast - his team took 2nd overall in the 12hr last year, on the same lap as Gust/Byrd/Walsh.

He's also got some trick CRF450R quads.

On another note - don't forget to PreRegister (http://www.gnccracing.com/prereg/default.asp) for Loretta's - save yourself some time come race day.

Jathan is fast that's for sure. Do you know if he is going to race at Loretta's?

86atc250r
04-17-2003, 06:45 AM
Haven't heard... I hope so, I'd like to see how he does in a GNCC.

04-17-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

It just isn't safe to have recreational riders who wanna look cool for their freinds and line up with Ballance, and the boys......because when the green flag drops all they are is a speedbump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Kinda like the jackass that runs the V-force 700 in the 4 stroke A class and holds everybody up....I'm sure Rick and Jeff know who he is. :o

cdalejef
04-17-2003, 08:33 AM
No comment!!!

monkeyboy
04-17-2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
I know there are some riders who are deserving of the pro ranks, who are being denied, and we all know that there are a dozen or so current pro's who are mid pack A riders at best.........But the way it is know beats the he!! out of the way it used to be.........anyone could run pro, and that was BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Basically what I'm saying is that deciding who should or shouldn't be there is a tough job, and I thin so far Racer Productions is doing an excellent job.:)

waay 2 go jonny C..:macho u da mann:mad:

Dunlap
04-18-2003, 06:36 AM
I would like Jackie to be running Utility Unlimited Class because that is where the bike belongs. He will be running a 785 kit of mine but I need someone to get in touch with him to find out if he has gotten it running yet. I left a message with him last night. If someone can get in touch with him today, I would appreciate it.

SGA
04-19-2003, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Kinda like the jackass that runs the V-force 700 in the 4 stroke A class and holds everybody up....I'm sure Rick and Jeff know who he is. :o
Boy, wouldn't it be a shame if a lost "spectator" stepped out in front of that 700, causing him to swerve and pile into a tree? :rolleyes: Not really, just kidding of course:)