PDA

View Full Version : Robbie Knievel's CR500 For Sale

CHAUNCY
04-16-2003, 04:43 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411101654&category=6708
Can you beleive what he is getting for it ?!
:eek2: :eek: The funds are going to charities and a nitrious kit for the bike he is gonna use to jump the Snake river.

04-16-2003, 04:46 PM
wow a fagmobile for sale is that the same one he was riding when he pulled his hands 2 inches off the bars? the same one when he hit some dirt he instantly crashed? needs nitrous sheesh, ryan capes and seth are soo much better than him, i remeber there was a delay because they saw grease on the spaver for the front wheel and had to burn it off with a torch:huh

Glow Plug
04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
i'm guessing he didn't land that jump?

i bet that 38k of that money is going to a new bike:rolleyes:

and who is going to buy it??

ok i'm done my *****ing lol

CHAUNCY
04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
LOL, I agree Seth and Ryan Capes are alot better.

04-16-2003, 04:51 PM
wow i like the broken rear fender and that brake lever cap'in queer is runnin:huh

04-16-2003, 04:53 PM
i wonder if anytone will buy it, i dont see it being a collectors item and its all beat up from his crash, no one respects the guy or looks up to him so i dont see how it could hold any value, everyone gets a good laugh out of his jumps too gotta love his style lol

Glow Plug
04-16-2003, 05:02 PM
lol freeride, did you see that pic where he is stand on the bike giving the camera the tumbs up? lol i got a good laugh out of that and what's the deal with the grips if he only rode it once? :rolleyes:

wfo
04-16-2003, 11:51 PM
what a POS!

:mad:

04-17-2003, 01:46 AM
i wouldnt have the ballls to jump that canyon.. i would freak out in the air prolly bail and die. But anyways.. everyone has their own opinions.. That bike is beat up bad. the back wheel is crooked. oh ya REMEMBER NO DIRT IS WASHED OFF FROM ACTUAL DAY OF JUMP!!!!!!!:scary:

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
oh ya REMEMBER NO DIRT IS WASHED OFF FROM ACTUAL DAY OF JUMP!!!!!!!:scary:

that's got'a add 5k right??? :macho

04-17-2003, 04:14 AM
that was only a 85 ft gap, they had the ramp hangin over the edges, he was fine then he hit dirt and instantly crashed and flew into the hay bales doin like 80-90 thats why the bikes is trashed

cheetah
04-17-2003, 05:01 AM
Also included with the purchase of the bike is his leather jump suit as well as a VHS video featuring his latest death deifying jumps.

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

04-17-2003, 05:05 AM
lmao, its not even death dfying they have it all figured out so he just gets the bike to a certain speed and hes fine if he takes off at that speed

OutlawEX
04-17-2003, 05:41 AM

RiPPiNiTuP7
04-17-2003, 05:56 AM
For close to $40k I would of thought it would of gotten a nice bath, and a new rear fender, LMAO :huh

kxrider
04-17-2003, 06:09 AM
that pisses me off i wish i could get 5000 for my bike mine is alot cleaner than that, and no broken plastic:mad: it is older, and less cc, but i like mine better

04-17-2003, 07:00 AM
When i put my dirtbike on ebay... i am gunna snap the back fender.. take a 2 foot jump and put it right on a trailer from there.. dont clean it one bit.. bend the swingarm.. put my name all other the bike.. Include an old leather gay jacket and pants.. And take about 5 pictures with me givin everyone a thumbs up!:p think i could get 39 grand then? oh ya and ill even include a video of me ridin my death defying wheelies:eek2: :p :p :scary:

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by bobby88
When i put my dirtbike on ebay... i am gunna snap the back fender.. take a 2 foot jump and put it right on a trailer from there.. dont clean it one bit.. bend the swingarm.. put my name all other the bike.. Include an old leather gay jacket and pants.. And take about 5 pictures with me givin everyone a thumbs up!:p think i could get 39 grand then? oh ya and ill even include a video of me ridin my death defying wheelies:eek2: :p :p :scary:

lmao:devil

toby400ex
04-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by wfo
what a POS!

:mad:
i second that:huh

DEAL
04-17-2003, 11:10 AM
85 foot gap!!!
hahaha!
Seth and capes make him look like a fool!
Maybe because he is!

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 11:39 AM
hey how wide is the grand canyon?

CHAUNCY
04-17-2003, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
hey how wide is the grand canyon?

Its all different legnths. He only jumped 85 feet like someone else already said, I think.

Glow Plug
04-17-2003, 12:28 PM
85 feet's that's weak lol people on this site jump further than that :rolleyes:

lex luger
04-17-2003, 12:54 PM
39k for a bike thats beat up?! guys nutts

AlaskaSpeed
04-17-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411101654&category=6708
Can you beleive what he is getting for it ?!
:eek2: :eek: The funds are going to charities and a nitrious kit for the bike he is gonna use to jump the Snake river.

No matter what a fruitcake some of us think he is....I highly doubt I would see anyone on this site doing that jump or any jump he did. If ya look in that pic, he is up there; and most guys on here will never come close to doing what he does. JIM

hessianmx111
04-17-2003, 01:51 PM
thats plain stupid giving 40 grand for a bike that looks like **** and that some kid living off his dads fame rode. capes and seth make this dude look like a puss and a half. although i would never jump the canyon i dont see it as some amazing stunt when you have 500cc's of two stroke honda power with a speedometer and instructions for how fast to go. then he screws up on pretty much the easiest part.i was watchin the travel channel one night at daytona bike week and he jumped like the 25 foot stage a death defying five feet up to a flat landing which he was goin so fast on he needed a wall of hay to stop him:tired: i was watchin 54321 the other day and capes was bustin double grabs over 90ft gaps:huh

cool 300ex
04-17-2003, 01:51 PM
Ya thats nuts.I would not give him 10,000 let alone 39,000!!!:rolleyes:

kxrider
04-17-2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
85 feet's that's weak lol people on this site jump further than that :rolleyes:

pppffffftttttt, 85ft iv jumped that onto flat landing before, and landed it, didnt robbie crash when he did it

ridered86
04-17-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by cool 300ex
Ya thats nuts.I would not give him 10,000 let alone 39,000!!!:rolleyes:

10,000, with the stuff broken on that bike, not to mention the damge we cant see, i wouldnt give him a grand:scary:

04-17-2003, 02:12 PM
hes a goon,anyone with basic jumping knowledge could of done that if they didnt get skeered, think about it the guy knows the basics of jumpin a bike hes done it so much sure he has some idea what hes doin but for a daredevil he sucks, his jumps are all highly calculated they tell him get the bike to 90 and hit the ramp, all robbie has to do is keep the bike level and occasionally he lands as long as there isnt any dirt around , sometimes he will even lift his hands off the bars by todays standards hes a ***** and should just give it up, no one takes him seriously and he cant compare to even the averag B or A level local mxer, get lost robbie:cool:

Nausty
04-17-2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
hes a goon,anyone with basic jumping knowledge could of done that if they didnt get skeered, think about it the guy knows the basics of jumpin a bike hes done it so much sure he has some idea what hes doin but for a daredevil he sucks, his jumps are all highly calculated they tell him get the bike to 90 and hit the ramp, all robbie has to do is keep the bike level and occasionally he lands as long as there isnt any dirt around , sometimes he will even lift his hands off the bars by todays standards hes a ***** and should just give it up, no one takes him seriously and he cant compare to even the averag B or A level local mxer, get lost robbie:cool:

I agree, I dunno if i'd jump a jump like that or not. I've jumped over 90ft easy on a dirt hit but I think i'd have to see it to make the final choice. But heck yah I could just see Brian Deegan Riding up and b**** slapping Robbie and doing a ssg over the small section of the grand canyon.l`

Juggalo
04-17-2003, 06:53 PM
i hate robbie knieval because all he is is a POSER living off his daddys glory. eval was the man, robbie is a far cry from his father. it makes me mad when people say most people wouldn't do what he does. most people wouldn't do a lot of stuff other people do but i for one would jump an 85 foot gap and there are people out there who jump bigger gaps than that all day long as pull freestyle moves over em and stuff. robbie needs to give it up. also i think its funny how he spelled "nitris" oxide on his letter he wrote. what a tard.

JTRtrx250r
04-17-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
No matter what a fruitcake some of us think he is....I highly doubt I would see anyone on this site doing that jump or any jump he did. If ya look in that pic, he is up there; and most guys on here will never come close to doing what he does. JIM I agree!!that jump was 1 that you dont get a re-try if you come up short or mess up,as for livin off his dads fame,well look at it this way,at least he's got the balls to carry-on family tradition and has some-what proven himself,look what hes got and what you dont.Do you think "Elvis's" daughter could ever "out-fame her dad"?I think not!I would pretty much say Seth or Capes would be honored to stand next to that guy,what do you think motivated them to take it to the next level and give them the next step to shoot for and make a name for them selves,give the guy some respect man,hes got a grey beard....hes an older guy,as for the bikes condition...its part of that days and his history,if you got the door off of "Bonny and Clydes" car.....would you take it to the bodyshop and get it repaired?....lmao....probably not!:rolleyes: not tryin to be an *****,just dont be so ignorant:confused:

buckNbanshee
04-18-2003, 06:55 AM
what the hell is wrong with u guys robbie is awesome. If i had the money i would give 60 thousand for that bike.you guys dont understand he could have gotten killed on that jump.If i had it i would never wash it.He was the greatest second only to his dad.i think u guys need to back off and shut your mouth.

GO ROBBIE!!!!

crazybuffalo
04-18-2003, 07:56 AM
what the hell is wrong with u guys robbie is awesome. If i had the money i would give 60 thousand for that bike.you guys dont understand he could have gotten killed on that jump.If i had it i would never wash it.He was the greatest second only to his dad.i think u guys need to back off and shut your mouth.
chris, shut up

the bikes at 39 grand and its still not met the reserve!!!!what are they expecting to get???

user101
04-18-2003, 08:35 AM
i know that enslow and capes would not feel honored or whatever to satnd next to robbie. they would prolly fell embarrased(sp?).

didnt cape jump like 247 ft. a few weeks back.

CHAUNCY
04-18-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by user101
didnt cape jump like 247 ft. a few weeks back.

Yep, and I think he was on a 250.

mrusk
04-18-2003, 09:11 AM
For 39k do you get to ***** slap robbie too?

matt

JTRtrx250r
04-18-2003, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by user101
i know that enslow and capes would not feel honored or whatever to satnd next to robbie. they would prolly fell embarrased(sp?).

didnt cape jump like 247 ft. a few weeks back. you know huh?:rolleyes: Capes a local boy here and is at all the local races,I'll ask him and see what he has to say.....oh wait maybe I'd be waisting my time....b/c you seem to know...LMAO:rolleyes:

KASCHAK
04-18-2003, 10:42 AM
HAHAHAHA what a P.O.S!! whats with the grips there destroyed and he only jumped it once. and it doesnt look anything that i would ever buy. the only reason its so much it has robbie kenevil on it hahaha hes shuch a poser! take him to the track behind my house see if he can even jump one of them and land it...

the only thing i can say is junk!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DEAL
04-18-2003, 12:00 PM
get metz on that jump , Break out a no footed back flip over that mofo.

hessianmx111
04-18-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by buckNbanshee

GO ROBBIE!!!!

ive said it once ill say it again robbie sux a cork. and even though i wouldnt jump that it is still crap compared to what went down awhile ago with capes 247 footer. you said he could have died doin that big **** you can die jumping anything especially when your 65 feet up such as capes and he was riding 250 cause i saw it on 54321 today. if you go over to freestylemtx.com and want to know what some actual pro freestylers think of robbie just do a search in the message boards. long distance jumper chuck carrothers even disses on him so thats one opinion that should mean something.his dad was a bad *** mutha but robbie was just his son riding a bike jumping gaps that were already calculated at what speed to hit them. and the show where he jumped the canyon was a joke they made robbie up to be some super hero or something. hes a joke and past his time

04-18-2003, 02:25 PM
!I would pretty much say Seth or Capes would be honored to stand next to that guy,what do you think motivated them to take it to the next level and give them the next step to shoot for and make a name for them selves,

lmao they do it for the rush, in a interveiw seth constantly bashed robbie they have no respect for him there 100 times the biker he will ever be, i saw no speedo on capes bike i heard him talkin and hes like let me try it 4th pinned and cleared it on a 250...

now robbie would need

1. leather jump suit which displays ever dimple in his ***
2. 2 feathers to tie on the back
3. 1 speedometer
4. a group of rocket scientist to calculate the jump so that all he has to do is get the bike up to speed and pray he lands

i saw one pic of robbin in crash and burn mag and he was flippin over the bars but wouldnt let go lol, metz did a backlip over almost the same distance robbie was scared he was gonna die on

u wanna say it was dangerous? what about pastrana backflippin into canyon and pullin the shoot? that was 100 times crazier

Ex_Rider43
04-18-2003, 03:05 PM
yeah freeride whats the deal with pastranas flip into the canyon?? I heard it but I didnt care at the moment.

I think Robbie is just a poser and hes making it for the show. It would be so great to see seth, deegan, metz , deegan or whoever at one of his ''death defying jump'':D and then they go after him ( they will need to wait before the ambulance take him out ) and then they all go one by one making a sick trick. Talk about audience satisfaction and drooling:D :eek2:

04-18-2003, 03:18 PM
pastrana did a no footed backflip down into a canyon and parachuted down it was pretty nutty i think

Glow Plug
04-18-2003, 03:20 PM
pastrana did a no footed backflip down into a canyon and parachuted down it was pretty nutty i think

puff that's nothin lol that would take some balls :eek2:

jcv400ex
04-18-2003, 03:42 PM
I can vouch, Seth thinks Robbie is a POS and in now way would be honored to stand beside him.....Wait till you see Seth 2, it's in there, you'll see.........

And Eviel was the man! They'd setup a ramp , he look at it, and next time by he'd be flying through the air.

JTRtrx250r
04-18-2003, 04:58 PM
Ok maybe I shouldnt have said " honored" but I was tryin to make a point,its pretty easy to be a critic,and a whole different gig to be the show.....bottem line!I do however think the asking price is a bit extreme,but thats what makes him a celebrity and able to ask that much,and us not;) lol.Im not even that hip on Robbie,but to listen to a buncha" wanna-be's "and "wish-they-weres" critisize the guy cracks me up,he's lived his dreams in a way,just like Seth,and a bunch of others,I got alot of respect for any of those guys,Look at Wired and his bros'........I think those guys are goin places;) but you'll never hear me critisize any of them,they can do what I cant:D :cool:

hessianmx111
04-18-2003, 05:15 PM
you call us wannabes when your the one kissin up on his fat old arse. sayin how good he is

04-18-2003, 06:03 PM
but thats what makes him a celebrity and able to ask that much,and us not lol.Im not even that hip on Robbie,but to listen to a buncha" wanna-be's "and "wish-they-weres" critisize the guy cracks me up,he's lived his dreams in a way,just like Seth,and a bunch of others,I got alot of respect for any of those guys,Look at Wired and his bros'........I think those guys are goin places but you'll never hear me critisize any of them,they can do what I cant

what made him a celebrity is his father and because of his father he can ask that much.....say what u want but u dont know what anyone sitting behind the computer screen can do either but dont call me a wanna be cuz robbie kneivil is one guy i dont wanna be, even at one point his dad thought he was just milking the legend too much and now its the point hes a joke he shoulda quit 10 years ago when people actually thought he was cool look at seth or ryan capes then look at a 40 year old fat man in a skin tight leather suit with feathers tied to his back he cant even compete, i hope he doesnt try something with nitrous hes got a family now and there is no way hes gonna show up anybody , jtrx250r if u werent scared u could do exactly what robbie does, u cant call the guy a jumper when his no handers are 5 inches from the bars it shows how uncomfortable he is in the air

hessianmx111
04-19-2003, 08:06 AM
what made him a celebrity is his father and because of his father he can ask that much.....say what u want but u dont know what anyone sitting behind the computer screen can do either but dont call me a wanna be cuz robbie kneivil is one guy i dont wanna be, even at one point his dad thought he was just milking the legend too much and now its the point hes a joke he shoulda quit 10 years ago when people actually thought he was cool look at seth or ryan capes then look at a 40 year old fat man in a skin tight leather suit with feathers tied to his back he cant even compete, i hope he doesnt try something with nitrous hes got a family now and there is no way hes gonna show up anybody , jtrx250r if u werent scared u could do exactly what robbie does, u cant call the guy a jumper when his no handers are 5 inches from the bars it shows how uncomfortable he is in the air
how come your replies always sound better than mine:confused: :D

JTRtrx250r
04-19-2003, 09:03 AM
jtrx250r if u werent scared u could do exactly what robbie does, u cant call the guy a jumper when his no handers are 5 inches from the bars it shows how uncomfortable he is in the air that was pretty funny,.....you dont even know anything about me lol,..the only thing Im new at is the tricks while in flight..For 27 yrs ,I have taught myself to stay ON the machine,lol,now Im tryin something new/different to me so freestyle isnt my best.Racings been a big part of my life,from karts to 750hp sprint cars,mx is were I come from,

DEAL
04-19-2003, 09:32 AM
just think of all the preperations he went through to jump that canyon .... if I went through all that and had the publicity he had i would have probably done it too.