PDA

View Full Version : oldnumberseven,,,,the rest is done

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:23 PM
got the rest done tonight.........

Should have time to ship it back tomorrow, with some polish to maintain it.

The prism in your shock sping should match the frame darn near exactly;)

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:24 PM

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:24 PM

TagRider
04-16-2003, 01:27 PM
Chris Waters is the god of powdercoating!!

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by TagRider
Chris Waters is the god of powdercoating!!

Yeah,,,,,,,,,,I KNOW !!!!!!!!:devil

but really,,,,,,,,,,,There are many who powder on the forums.........i am sure that anyone of them could do just as good if not better. But thanks for the kind words:D:devil

anywhereEx
04-16-2003, 01:32 PM
:eek:

Pappy
04-16-2003, 01:34 PM
chris is that chrome pc:confused:

and is that paint cheby orange:devil

lol...lookin great;)

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
chris is that chrome pc:confused:

and is that paint cheby orange:devil

lol...lookin great;)

Now you know the cases are polished:D

and the orange is actually New Tucker orange metallic,,(hence the orange metallic look under the prism.),,with a clear that has prism

TagRider
04-16-2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by CBW
but really,,,,,,,,,,,There are many who powder on the forums.........i am sure that anyone of them could do just as good if not better. But thanks for the kind words:D:devil Your too modest. Your work is the best. "Often immitated, never duplicated."

Pappy
04-16-2003, 01:42 PM
haha yeah i got some in from nics...they deffinatley have some of the best powder there is.

if they dont get on my cases fast enough i may just bite the bullet and send them out there...think you can handle them:p

CBW
04-16-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
haha yeah i got some in from nics...they deffinatley have some of the best powder there is.

if they dont get on my cases fast enough i may just bite the bullet and send them out there...think you can handle them:p

i may be able to handle the cases:o :p

Once i get motivated they get done relatively quick;)

04-16-2003, 02:05 PM
looks good chris...but i wanna see the rest of the mini it goes on....:macho

Oldnumberseven needs ta get some pics of his shop on here....i've seen lots of work that's went thru the place and CBW over the last year or 2 and I don't think many of ya know what all old#7 has goin on out in cali.....:bandit:

I"m gonna go out to Cali and ride wit old#7 one day and probably party a little too,,he looks like the type that can throw down a good party....:devil

CBW
04-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Rico
looks good chris...but i wanna see the rest of the mini it goes on....:macho

I"m gonna go out to Cali and ride wit old#7 one day and probably party a little too,,he looks like the type that can throw down a good party....:devil

Well this is all i have of the mini so far...........

and i have met #7 and he is a cool guy........i just have to find the time and $$$ to get to Glamis to ride with him also:cool:

oldnumberseven
04-16-2003, 07:21 PM
I am giddy like a 12 year old school girl! Man......I cannot wait to get that lil' thing back together. I have a few more things to send you Chris, the hubs and ah....I forget what else. But anyway! Thanks CBW you are a kick ***** guy.

Hey Rico, You are welcome to come ride and party with me ANYTIME.

-=Skot=-
04-16-2003, 07:24 PM
wow. thats sweet. nice work chris

CBW
04-17-2003, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by oldnumberseven
I am giddy like a 12 year old school girl! Man......I cannot wait to get that lil' thing back together. I have a few more things to send you Chris, the hubs and ah....I forget what else. But anyway! Thanks CBW you are a kick ***** guy.

Probably the the peg support??? Anyhow the turn around time will be MUCH shorter.........;) :p :D

AFTERMARKET
04-26-2003, 06:23 AM
Oldnumber7 Sorry I dident come back to your camp last weekend. We got "lost" at BMVILL :o :o :o :o Then you were gone.
I dident leave Glamis till about 9pm on sunday. That week I put in 10 Days and dident want to leave.
I have that call into Jet Trim about that seat for the 50. I talked to my buddy in the rail
( you know him) and he said if they did the cover on the 400 then it sould be no problem to match the 50.
Oh and when is the SSSS?
Do you still want to get rid of thoes Tail lights On your Truck?
You know what it would be easer to just call me Ill EMail you.
Do you want to Race the ITP QuadCross At Glen Hellen?
Yeah I know Dirt and mud can wipe off chrome easy. If you Do it ill do it also! And you Need PEP shocks. I think I mIght know were I can find some :)
And EVERYONE This guy can PARTY!
I belive he belongs to a Drinking team with a sand problem!
:confused2 :devil :blah :blah :devil

oldnumberseven
05-01-2003, 05:09 AM
hahahaha you make me laugh Dallas! I will call you soon!

QuadJunkies
05-01-2003, 11:58 AM
HOLY COW!!!:eek2: :D nice job!!

Rip_Tear
05-01-2003, 02:09 PM
WOW Chris that looks awsome. Its to often we just see parts though and not a whole quad put back together! Old#7 post some pics when its back together!