PDA

View Full Version : "Trader Feedback" forum

nuttynewt
04-16-2003, 06:50 AM
I think it'd be a good idea to post where some of these scammin' bastids live, so that if you live, say... in New York... and you buy something off somebody, say, in Arizona... well, maybe some other decent ol' boy in Arizona could go over there and "persuade" the SOB to make his ***** right. IMO there ain't nothing worse than getting ripped off by some punk *** kid halfway across the country; and I know I'd be glad to pay one a visit if he seemed to be makin' a habit out of rippin' off folk's hard earned cash. :macho :macho :macho

Ralph
04-16-2003, 07:44 AM
ME and lou will cover nj

tants will have newyork

tommy will have PA

and kenny will have th rest of the east coast? sound like a plan?eh?

UglyMotha™
04-16-2003, 08:03 AM
i'm just a little fart so i'll need some back up unless i'm alowed to bring my buddies smith&wesson then i can handle ohio;)

AtvMxRider
04-16-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
ME and will cover nj

tants will have newyork

tommy will have PA

sound like a plan?eh?

JHF219
04-16-2003, 08:28 AM
maybe when someone has a bad experience with someone on buying and selling the parts we can make a post telling the story so others will be aware cause there seems to be a lot of scamming going on lately !! but it should only be a place to post a beware not were everyone replys and says MAN THAT SUCKS !! or maybe we should make a GOOD GUY BAD GUY LIST ??

04-16-2003, 08:44 AM
so that if you live, say... in New York... and you buy something off somebody, say, in Arizona... well, maybe some other decent ol' boy in Arizona could go over there and "persuade" the SOB to make his ***** right.

Thats why they make planes, and I for one am stubborn enough to spend 300.00 on a ticket to kick 200.00 worth of crap out of someone.

Actually after reading it that kinda sounds like fun :cool: :macho :devil

I do like your idea of having mostly minors do the dirty work but Kenny and Lou would have to be carefull not to find themselves in a heap of trouble :)

Bretmd94
04-16-2003, 09:04 AM
I got NorthWest.

Your saying it all wrong, They better show respect to the family on this forum. Or else things could happen.... bad things. . .

04-16-2003, 09:16 AM
Put me down for KY boys...:macho

Ben
04-16-2003, 10:47 AM
While this is a funny idea it is not even something I will condone by my silence. Please do not take action into your own hands, even with ripoff artists, use the legal system so you don't end up in trouble too! ;) EXriders does not condone self help! :macho

Stevie-D
04-16-2003, 10:51 AM
me and Tommy will have to share PA. i live out in northeast pa, right out in hick country, so we'll keep this area clear of bastirds:devil

Ralph
04-16-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Ben
While this is a funny idea it is not even something I will condone by my silence. Please do not take action into your own hands, even with ripoff artists, use the legal system so you don't end up in trouble too! ;) EXriders does not condone self help! :macho

Thats coming from ben
(Insert lawyer joke here)
:blah

AtvMxRider
04-16-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
me and Tommy will have to share PA. i live out in northeast pa, right out in hick country, so we'll keep this area clear of bastirds:devil

What are you going to do throw pokemon cards at them.

4punksdad
04-16-2003, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What are you going to do throw pokemon cards at them.

now THATS ^ funny :o