PDA

View Full Version : Easter is Off

Str8Wicked
04-16-2003, 05:03 AM
Well as things turned out I am bnot going to be able to get out to Glamis for the weekend. I had planned to leave Thurs. and come back Sat. night... Most of the guys I go out with thou can't leave till Friday night so to make a long story short, it's not worth it for me to go out for just 1 day......

I will be hitting Gorman thou on Sat. morning and staying all day so hop all you guys have fun out there.....

CHAUNCY
04-16-2003, 12:49 PM
Where do you usually camp at Gorman ??? Do you go in off Smokey Bear road ???

Str8Wicked
04-17-2003, 05:50 AM
Never been there..

My cousin and a few friends are coming with me but I was invited from a guy I met in Glamis a while back. He's a crazy mo fo so I'm sure were in for a good time... lol

Tazz300ex
04-17-2003, 11:49 AM
Hey Wicked its pretty cool.. The Black Diamonds aren't black diamonds.. There are alot of steep hill climbs.. TJJeeper rolled the hell out of his quad there.. Bent the axle, handlebars, rim....We went there about a month or so ago with a buddy of mine from SAC. he has a YZ250 so you know.. Its real big there and alot of trails.. Hmmm I was thinking of going riding on sat....
Just finished building my trailer..............

JhallettEX
04-17-2003, 11:57 AM
Greg Biffle will be there with his Rails and Quads, If anyone sees him take some pics of his toys...

Tazz300ex
04-17-2003, 11:58 AM
Well just got down talkign to TJ Jeeper and looks liek we are going up to gorman too.. We are going to meet at around 7am at Smokey Bear Road. Then go into Hungry Valley.. If you wanna ride Let us know where you are at and we'll all kick it..

300exTJjeeper
04-17-2003, 12:48 PM
ok here is where Tazz and I will be meeting on Saturday morning at 8am. I will have a sing posted at the site tha says "EXRIDERS" in spray paint.

take 5 North
exit = Smokey Bear Exit (the exit is right at the bottom of the grape fine)

Make a left onto HUNGRY VALLEY RD (it's a graded road for about 1 mile)

Enter through the SOUTH GATE ( only one gate anyways)

Go Striaght through the gate and follow the road for about 2 miles

Then there will be the OBSTACLE COURSE to your left, turn into the site. I will have the sign posted on the right side of the road.

If anybody has a cb radio I will be on channel 10 through out the morning to help out.

I will reserve some of the tables of over there for us. I will be driving a RED JEEP WRANGLER, litfed and all with my trailer.

If you got any questions or suggestions post them up.

Remeber meeting time will be 8am, don't forgot your camera's, food, and the BEER.

300exTJjeeper
04-17-2003, 01:11 PM
One more thing,
This is for TAZZ,

Please dont make a fool of yourself this time trying to climb a big *** hill, only to filp the quad about 15 times goign down hill with a 360 in the air and hitting a barb wire fence, and then to have a
bent steering stem
taco macho handle bars
a bent rear rim that is on the inside
a tweaked rear axle
and a headlight that is about to fall off
on top of that spending $ 90 bucks to get the axle bent back
20 for a set of cheapo handle bars and about 5 bucks in gas going to the store

hahhahaha
Laters

Tazz300ex
04-17-2003, 05:38 PM
OK OK The barb wire I did hit...thats what hapens when you drink "soda" and ride.. but the quad roll I believe was you?? we will see when we get there who still has the stock steerign stemm...uh that would be me... hehehehe j/p.... see you there..I'm thinking i might go up tomorrow after work..I think i am getting off way early from work because of Good Friday Just a rumor goign around....if I do I might..I'll let you know..if it si cold and rainign tomorrow i will definatley go up sat morning..going to leave at 6 or 6:30 in the morning..

CHAUNCY
04-17-2003, 05:48 PM
I was at Gorman once and I was riding along and I see this blaster trying to climb this steep hillclimb. He gets all the way to the top then he falls off the quad. He tries to grab it from rolling but misses. Then it looked like it was in slow motion. He rolled his blaster down the hill and it rolled about 13 times and bounced near the middle of the hill and "flew" about 15 feet:eek: Then when it reached the bottom the axle broke and it only had 3 wheels left:ermm:

300exTJjeeper
04-17-2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Tazz300ex
OK OK The barb wire I did hit...thats what hapens when you drink "soda" and ride.. but the quad roll I believe was you??

hahah that was so freakin funny, Gary and I were like, why doesn't he have his lights on, then all of a sudden we herd nothing.

Sounded like a busted chain, buy when you told us, hahahah

We should pay the site a visit again, also my freakin hill climb.

I checked the wheather, and all is good for saturday

65 the high in the day, with sunny all day,

SAND LUVR
04-18-2003, 10:14 AM
whats going on. Gorman is a cool place to ride I love badlands trail. Me and my buddys go through backbone trail and then hit vics cat trail then hit badlands all in a roll. that is by far the best thing to do. Wish I could go but im going to look for a mini quad and a trailer. Have fun and look out for the rangers.

300exTJjeeper
04-18-2003, 10:22 AM
YOu got it sandlover,

RAngers suck, ahhaa it's gonna be a blast I'll take some pictures and post them up.

Have fun shopping around, with the mini quad.

Also I would like to hear about those mini quads, thinking about getting my nephew one, when his ready next year,

Go Zieman trailers, whoooooooohooooooooo

CHAUNCY
04-18-2003, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by SAND LUVR
whats going on. Gorman is a cool place to ride I love badlands trail. Me and my buddys go through backbone trail and then hit vics cat trail then hit badlands all in a roll. that is by far the best thing to do. Wish I could go but im going to look for a mini quad and a trailer. Have fun and look out for the rangers.

Yeah, thats always a fun ride. I hate when people go the wrong way on 1 way trails:grr