PDA

View Full Version : Trader Feedback

400exTN
04-15-2003, 04:52 PM
I know this is somewhat of a large request/suggestion on the moderators part but how about only having the buyer and seller comment on the trade. I, myself am guilty of commenting on someone elses trade before the feedback was started. It seems there is quite a few opinions positive or negative from people that weren't involved. I know the everyone is entitled to their opinion speech so think of something better before debating my idea.

I'm not attacking anyone that has left feedback! Thanks again for the positive feeback Leo!

Let me know what everyone else thinks.

Also the feedback forum was an excellent idea!

Jason

4punksdad
04-16-2003, 02:08 PM
excellent idea................
many folks are commenting how "cool" their buddies are, but thats not the intent of the forum.

04-16-2003, 02:34 PM
yea i aggree also. gettin insulted by people that dont know whats goin on in the deal. cough cough cough not mentioning names. i think there should be no feedback forum because its only going to start problems

AtvMxRider
04-16-2003, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by fourzerozero
yea i aggree also. gettin insulted by people that dont know whats goin on in the deal. cough cough cough not mentioning names. i think there should be no feedback forum because its only going to start problems

Your just mad cause you got caught scamming someone. I thinkk everyone knew the deal. You were screwing that guy around about the parts he wanted for 4 months. And you gave an excuse that a family member died a few weeks ago.:huh

AlaskaSpeed
04-16-2003, 03:45 PM

Ya know...anyone that tries to scam a fellow member should be insulted. If ya call someone calling you on that being insulted...:o I know you aren't one to accept responsibility for your actions, ya like to insult wives, etc. I am sure once you are 18 that kind of stuff will take care of itself. You have no excuse for a 4 month delay, I don't care, the people that have opinions worth a damn on here know not to trust or deal with you.....JIM

AtvMxRider
04-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Hey Jim aren't you "cough cough cough" He's talking about? I think you are right. When he "grows up" he will learn not to screw people over or maybe not. And if I remember correctly didn't he scam some people once before.......:grr

AlaskaSpeed
04-16-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Hey Jim aren't you "cough cough cough" He's talking about? I think you are right. When he "grows up" he will learn not to screw people over or maybe not. And if I remember correctly didn't he scam some people once before.......:grr

LOL...that cough seems to be contagious. Trader feedback is just that; and if someone tries to scam, then I think they should know that the forum members will come crumbling down on them. This idea sounds like some left wing sniveling liberal idea to me.....:p

400exTN
04-16-2003, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by 4punksdad
excellent idea................
many folks are commenting how "cool" their buddies are, but thats not the intent of the forum.

Thanks for the support!

I see it this way maybe I'm wrong but it's my view. If you have never completed a trade with the seller or buyer mentioned don't make coments positive or negative. I can understand everyone letting a buyer or seller that screwed someone have it. I've done it. See this thread..
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51366&highlight=400exracer
I'm not trying to bring up old issues but merely showing I'm also at fault.

Before anyone buys anything from anyone they should check the trader feedback forum but the feebacks should not include everyone opinions or attacks unless they have previously completed a trade. I really would like to see this forum end up like ebay feedback. I know there are good and bad points to this.

400extn doesn't make the feedback forum, 400extn makes the feedback fourm better! Sorry, I know it's cheesy but I'm half loaded and it's late.

Jason

04-17-2003, 03:54 AM
you guys think this bothers me but it doesnt one bit. in fact i kinda think you guys are funny how im kinda more mature then you are. i wasnt scamming any1...never have never will. he got his parts and hes happy and if you guys really want to know he wants to still do buisness with me. so maybe you both can just **** off and leave me alone

4punksdad
04-17-2003, 04:08 AM
you guys think this bothers me but it doesnt one bit. in fact i kinda think you guys are funny how im kinda more mature then you are. i wasnt scamming any1...never have never will. he got his parts and hes happy and if you guys really want to know he wants to still do buisness with me. so maybe you both can just **** off and leave me alone

dude..........you need to chill before you get a one way ticket outta here. this is your last warning from me.

04-17-2003, 04:10 AM
oh i got it now...they can harass me but i cant say anything back. i completly understand now. jeez why didnt i figure this out before. ben already has a pm from me about this situation so have a nice day to all of you

4punksdad
04-17-2003, 04:13 AM
oh i got it now...they can harass me but i cant say anything back. i completly understand now. jeez why didnt i figure this out before. ben already has a pm from me about this situation so have a nice day to all of you

no........YOU have a nice day.

04-17-2003, 04:16 AM
umm okay

4punksdad
04-17-2003, 04:19 AM
umm okay

see ya...........

04-17-2003, 05:51 AM
ROFLMFAO....I"m guessin the few hints didn't work but I'm sure the door slammin on his arse on the way out wasn't misunderstood...:eek:

Castor-426ex
04-17-2003, 05:59 AM
4punks you got a headlight crooked:eek:

Jk

TheChknhwk
04-17-2003, 06:26 AM
So what's the story here? You guys were beatin' him up pretty good and only provided some gross generalizations. Said member is then banned for posting a smart remark in reply to a smart remark (which is what those headlights are) that contained no profanity or obscenities. I'm not taking sides, merely advocating explanation, but to the outside observer this looks horribly biased....

Hawk

Doibugu2
04-17-2003, 06:41 AM
Hey CHKnHawk, this place is not a democracy. The group of mods run this place like a little Iraq. If you disrespect the rulers you disappear.:eek: No explanation needed.

J/P

Castor-426ex
04-17-2003, 07:16 AM
Lmgdfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

thats how i see it...lol

sometimes anyways:ermm:

TheChknhwk
04-17-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
Lmgdfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

thats how i see it...lol

sometimes anyways:ermm:

As someone once said... silence is golden.... or maybe it's telling?

4punksdad
04-17-2003, 12:45 PM
hawk............the kid was warned and pressed his luck. what more do you want?

the person who posted the link above never once flamed the kid. he picked the fight and he got what he was begging for.

how would YOU have handled this situation?

remlapr
04-17-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Hey CHKnHawk, this place is not a democracy. The group of mods run this place like a little Iraq. If you disrespect the rulers you disappear.:eek: No explanation needed.

J/P

ROTFLMAO

04-17-2003, 01:44 PM
Thechkn..this is fourzerozero..thanks for takin my side. you right i didnt say anything. i wasnt bashing 400tn i was bashing alaska. i didnt say anything about 400tn 4punks. i got one warned once by Guy then by guy again and he said my second warning from guy was my third so thats why he banned me. dont hold grudges i was being a smart *** cuz you tried being. i would have appolized and show you that was a joke but obviouly you were already on you path to banning me. i didnt do anything to you. i said a few choice words that were edited and then you attck me. well i hope ben reads this to show you that you are holding a grudge and thechkn has ssome common sence

Taco
04-17-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Salesman
Thechkn..this is fourzerozero..thanks for takin my side. you right i didnt say anything. i wasnt bashing 400tn i was bashing alaska. i didnt say anything about 400tn 4punks. i got one warned once by Guy then by guy again and he said my second warning from guy was my third so thats why he banned me. dont hold grudges i was being a smart *** cuz you tried being. i would have appolized and show you that was a joke but obviouly you were already on you path to banning me. i didnt do anything to you. i said a few choice words that were edited and then you attck me. well i hope ben reads this to show you that you are holding a grudge and thechkn has ssome common sence
Wrong, you had several posts deleted by Guy and he warned you also. Remember when 4punks says this is your last warning you better take it b/c you dont get anymore.

AlaskaSpeed
04-17-2003, 02:07 PM

You just don't get it, that is your problem. I can state my opinion of you that I reached in numerous ways; one being the guy complaining about you trying to scam him. You had plenty of warnings, here you are again not taking responsibility for your actions....:o

You had no reason to bash me, especially my wife; you just needed to take your medicine for being caught in a lie......JIM

AtvMxRider
04-17-2003, 02:18 PM

This just shows how smart you are. You get banned then come back and tell us who you are. what a dumb****. Taco is right you were warned several times and Joe gave you a final warning and you still had to open your big mouth. so go and cry to somebody who gives a ****.

04-17-2003, 03:25 PM
alright well your (atvmx) aloud to cuss and im not...seems a little biased on the mods side. taco. i had 2 posts that were edited by guy. 1 said first warning and the next said second. get your story right or shut up. alaska you bashed my grandpa so your wife deserved it...

i dont know why you guys are jumping down my throat. me and fasthonda400ex are cool and on speaking terms and you guys keep carrying it on. if anything you guys all started this on me i just tried to defend myself. well guess this is what happens when your to obnoxious to realize whats really goin on.

4punksdad
04-17-2003, 11:05 PM

just go away............nobody is attacking you. You are your own worst enemy. I banned you because of your actions in THIS thread alone...............no other. Who says anyone has to give you any warnings anyway? Does it say in the rules below that you get 3 warnings? :rolleyes:

then you come back with a new user name and visit the same thread and do some more complaining............smart kid.

guess what............you aint getting any warnings this time. good bye now.

04-18-2003, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by 4punksdad

guess what............you aint getting any warnings this time. good bye now.

ROFLMFAO

Castor-426ex
04-18-2003, 06:30 AM
:eek:

wyndzer
04-18-2003, 06:41 AM

TheChknhwk
04-18-2003, 06:57 AM

Don't paraphrase my screen name - if you can't figure out that it's short for The Chickenhawk w/out the vowels we don't need to be associated;) Also, I was not taking your side.... I stated that it looked biased which I stand by. I cannot speak for your previous behavior, but from the posts that remain unedited & undeleted in this thread it appears you were provoked (you fell for the easy bait - immature) ganged up on, then not allowed to defend yourself & then banned.

Again, some of these posts have been edited & deleted to protect the innocent & guilty:D So I am not seeing the full picture, just making an objective observation from what I see here.

Also to address 4 punks - I don't see any link here in this thread that fourzerozero posted in, unless he is the afore mentioned teamc&gracer? So what would I have done, who knows, but it seems like more posts disappear or edit by the second so who can say who's wrong & who's right, but it seemed to me you were a little itchy on the lever. Either way I don't give a sh1t, but it sure was fun to get ya'll excited:devil :D

300exTJjeeper
04-18-2003, 09:43 AM
vey true check hawk.

I mean you guys can banned meembers, but it's not hard to swicth your ip address and make a new one to come on with the same computer. 4zero can come back anytime he wants too with out you even it. Maybe banning Server IP address is another way to stopp members.

Just my .02cents.

300exTJjeeper
04-18-2003, 09:49 AM
Sorry about this, the reason I came here was to let the administrator know.

I think you should make the trader form in A-Z order, that it makes it easier to find members to place a good or bad comment about. Even though it is small right now, it will get bigger later on.

Just a simple way to organize things aroung here