PDA

View Full Version : Race Companies should come here!!!!

Narly R
04-15-2003, 04:02 PM
I know theres prolly a few with little bike shops here, but Im talkin like Nacs K&K atv.......... and more. If they would just come and see what were talking about and what we need and would like to see more out of them, it would benifet them A LOT!!!!!! Most arnt putting much effort into it though!

Dont yall think they should bake us more? I mean they have parts and what-not, but they could do more! There isnt ONE Big bike shop in oregon or washington!!!!!!!! Like Nacs or sumthin. I know thats because there isnt much going on over here...... which leads me to my second point!

Do you think they should have a Nationals on the west coast? I do!!!!!!!! There are plenty of racers and talented riders over here that will never get the chance to go anywhere cause of the location! I would have to move way east to get anything done!!! They have races in california, why not Oregon and washington???

If anyone that could help push this subject and help get something going on over here, PLEASE DO!!!!!!!!!

CHAUNCY
04-15-2003, 04:05 PM
Isnt Holtzs(sp) racing in oregon ???

Narly R
04-15-2003, 04:13 PM
Iv never heard anything about it! Theres little companies like uppracing, and others (forgot there names)

Iv been lookin in mags and whenever they interveiw a rider at the end they ask them if they think if there should be a nationals on the west coast, and they all say yes....................

Narly R
04-15-2003, 04:43 PM
C'mon I know there is someone out there that feels the same as me............................:rolleyes: :(

CHAUNCY
04-15-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
C'mon I know there is someone out there that feels the same as me............................:rolleyes: :(

I wish there was more races on the west coast too. There is some in CA but I usually cant ever make it too the races:(

Woodsrider
04-15-2003, 04:50 PM
I feel the same as you but all I can say is "LIBERALS ". Just give it time if you can. I see the sport growing but there is a lot of liberal resistance out here on the left coast.