PDA

View Full Version : ChadExer

nakomis0
04-15-2003, 02:16 PM
This is the first time I have seen this section. So I thought I would give a thumbs up to Chad.

I bought off him a couple of times. Everytime it was a great deal and an awesome guy to deal with.

So far I bought an oil temp guage, a swingarm and a chain off him.

Hopefully he keeps updating his bike, so I can keep updating mine.:D

A+,

Tlongs400
04-15-2003, 02:45 PM
i agree chad is great to deal with,i have bought a lot of parts from him and everything was "exactly" what he said it was.highly recommend anybody to buy stuff from him.----after i get my pick of the liter--lol

ChadEXer
04-17-2003, 04:14 AM
Well if the money ever gets right around here I should have a lot of stuff for sale pretty soon! swingarm, a-arms, braided brake lines, complete front brakes, and a few others! Plan to put my bike on a drag chassis. Dont want to put it on a complete drag frame like you see some of the Banshees on, just drag a-arms, swingarm, and a few other diet products!! Whats funny is I bought this +5 SanDragon(great drag chassis builder)swingarm and this sucka weighs a ton! Plan to have my friend at the machine shop build me a +6 light tubular swingarm pretty soon!!
Thanks for the feedback guys!!!

mbiigambler
04-17-2003, 06:39 AM
I bought some tires and wheels off Chad. They were just as he described. He keep me posted on when the wheels were sent and provided tracking numbers. He even had to pay extra shipping and didn't expect any more money from me. Definitely will do business with him again.

zzbudzz
04-22-2003, 03:42 PM
i bought my front bumber from chad ( i think it was a year ago), great guy to deal with! thanks chad!