PDA

View Full Version : ChadEXer you seen this?

jshtex
04-15-2003, 03:33 AM
Here is a pic from Gator Run's website of your winning ride. :D

http://www.gatorrunpark.com/Winners.html

anywhereEx
04-15-2003, 03:43 AM
congrats

OCCRA288
04-15-2003, 03:54 AM
WOW! it's nice to see that thing on actual dirt, not on a trailer.

Oh Chad, Please just save that pic on you computer and post it when you feel like showing off your quad. The pics you usually post hurt my eyes.

Razorback
04-15-2003, 03:56 AM
Originally posted by OCCRA288
WOW! it's nice to see that thing on actual dirt, not on a trailer.

Oh Chad, Please just save that pic on you computer and post it when you feel like showing off your quad. The pics you usually post hurt my eyes.

Agreed. That's the first clear picture I've seen of it :D Looks really good, Chad.

ChadEXer
04-15-2003, 04:10 AM
Yeah I seen that the other day, Its pretty cool! Josh's name is on there twice now! They need to get some action pics on the strip and post them! But here is what mine looks like now!! And my pics arent that bad!!

ChadEXer
04-15-2003, 04:16 AM
Jshtex, are you guys going to make it to the ride this weekend?? I wanted to fo to Dallas for the bracket racing but its Easter weekend and my wife wasnt too happy about that! I might be there, Im still trying to get this thing tuned on the Methanol now, Its a pain!!
Heres another pic

jshtex
04-15-2003, 04:21 AM
Dang man that thing never stops evolving. We are planning on being there. Just think if they would have put his name up for fininshing second to you at the drags he would own that page LOL!

QuadTrix6
04-15-2003, 09:19 AM
nice to see an EX winning at draggin

ChadEXer
04-15-2003, 10:14 AM
Well I plan to be there but Im not sure, I kind of made a mistake! As you can see in the pics I replaced my shocks with lowering struts, no suspension at all. I had a friend that HAD to have my shocks so i sold them to him. I got out there riding mine and it rides rough as a mofo!! The alcohol as far as I can tell made a HUGE difference! its pulling so hard I cant even hang on to it,,then maybe its just becasue its riding so rough:) If the track is rough mines not going to do so well. But I do know riding it here at the house I got out in my field and hammered a 2nd gear start and was completely spinning all the way through 3rd, in the grass!!!! I made 2 big ruts out in the field!! SO the lowering defintaly helps keep the front end down if I can dump it in grass, but it still wants to come up on me when I hit 3rd! I plan to get some drag shocks(Marvin Shaws) soon(if money ever gets right) so I at least have some suspension!!

QuadTrix6
04-15-2003, 10:54 AM
get some pics :)

Rip_Tear
04-15-2003, 11:24 AM
Thats cool Chad! I figured you were going to have a rough ride without suspension, but atleast it is helping you keep the front end down :D !

ChadEXer
04-16-2003, 03:25 AM
Well I dotn know whats worse, struggling to keep the front end down, or struggling to not get the crap beat out of me and get bucked off!! Got to get some suspenion back on it soon! Im even looking into some shorter shocks for like a 250EX or something that will give me suspension but still keep it low!

monkeyboy
04-16-2003, 07:38 AM
dats a farm quad wit dem big tirs on it...:macho is it fass??

ChadEXer
04-19-2003, 12:49 PM
Hey Jshtex, Didnt see you guys this weekend? Wasnt really as many people as I thought there would be. Ended up about 5 2 strokes and 8 4 strokes racing.

jshtex
04-20-2003, 10:30 AM
No we didn't get to go, I found out late friday night that Josh had to work 8-5 on saturday. Oh well, more money to spend on his quad.

ChadEXer
04-21-2003, 08:07 AM
Im glad I got me some shocks on the way for this thing! The track was a little rough and when I would get speed built up, there were small whoops in the track, it would start bucking my back end of the ground and throwing me around!! I raced a VERY fast 426EX and since I couldnt get any traction at all he was peeking right through my back door and scarring me a little!! he had paddles and I didnt(i was running Pro Wedges) and they gave him the smooth lane and me the rough one!! Also I forgot to set the tow on my front wheels after I lowered it and didnt notice till I was out there that my front wheels were both pointing inward,,they were fighting each other and that combined with no suspension and a rough track almost made me wreck it a time or 2! On the first run I got, right when I hit 4th my front end hit one of the whoops and brought my front end up,,,almost all the way over!!!!! Next time I will have some suspension, fix my tow, and remember to run top end lube with the Methanol!!!!! I need to get me some paddles too becasue they make a HUGE difference out there!!
They gave $40 to me for first $30 to second, and $10 to 3rd!