PDA

View Full Version : Georges in the parrens

deathman53
04-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Are the cops hot in georges. A friend of mine, was gonna take me there this weekend. Just want to know before I go. I know the cops can't do anything on George's land, but I hear the good riding is on state land and the pits.

CronicArt
04-14-2003, 07:58 PM
Here's whats up at Georges. Once your in Georges it's no worries. The trouble is getting in Georges, and state property. The local cops will hassle you on the way in. This weekend would not be good for state riding. The Forked River Mountain Coalition is doing thier annual clean up and the place is swormin with cops and tree huggers. Claytons sand plant further past the mountain will be off limits for a while. The cops have been out on new quads. They have been taking arial photos of the area and have requested keys to Claytons gates. If you can get in to Georges stay in Georges and make sure to leave a donation in the box on top of the yellow gate. He spends loads of cash on lawyers and clean up, so it would be greatly appretiated.

4wheelboy
04-18-2003, 05:43 PM
i will be heading there this sunday, stay on georges take a break an go to 3 hole great 4 wheeling action that place is huge and is very easy to get lost so stay with some one that knows the area

CronicArt
04-19-2003, 05:59 PM
I'll be out Sunday too! Hope it's not too crouded. The cops will be out strong. Got the word today from two Lacey cops. They are looking to bust everybody!! Be careful! Do you mean the three wholes by the pond, if so I'll probably see ya there.