PDA

View Full Version : 300..dress up items...(a-box, petcock, ect..)

"BLAHH"300!!
04-13-2003, 06:51 PM
where can i buy the following parts:
..case saver..
...gas petcock..(didn't see it in the site store)
....aluminum air-box (large enugh to house the battery)
...air scoops..(if designes verey, tell me each place.)
..park b-block off. (i saw one blue anodized, you know where?)

and a BLUE GRAPHIX kit for the 300ex....man ksjfh why doesn't anyone make this...
what other parts are there like these ?
just "cheep trick" parts.
((..cheep trick....'member the band...hah))

i'd like to find the billet parts in anodized blue.(sp)
if you know the member that makes these, tell me who.

(wow a short post from blahh)

danney f
04-13-2003, 10:26 PM
aluminum Brake block off kit and aluminum fuel petcock or on ebay but they are not anodized

I have found some differant graphics for the 300, but they are pricey. here's the site.

http://graphicmx.com/hatv.shtml

and they have blue ones too!

"BLAHH"300!!
04-14-2003, 02:16 AM
thanx for the reply, but i don't like e-bay.
and i forgot my password...

and yeah, i've been to that graphix site...pretty kool.
i like the metal flake flames' with blue out line.

Pvt. Maggot
04-14-2003, 06:00 AM
i can hook you up with some polishing :macho so your gonna try the hood like mine eh? :p your quads gonna look nice

"BLAHH"300!!
04-14-2003, 06:51 AM
I really hope so man.
..i'm about to dump $700 into it, and that's just for the main parts.
engine and body.
i still have a long list of thing's i need to get fixed, and or replaced.
i need a pipe, misc. rear brake parts, oil cooler, front upper shock mount, and all the parts that started this thread, some of it's not needed right away, but you know....

i found a builder that's cutting me a deal.
i just finished pulling the motor out of the frame to send to him.
He's real cool, i don't know.."blahh"..about what i'll be needing.
(i got an idea, just not the exact detail's.)
so he broke it down and explained everything.

these are the mods he chose for me, in his words.

1: stock size high compression wiseco piston, cam, valve springs, clutch kit, valve guide seals, and my port job , and valve job this would be about $500 after all the work
(keep in mind i might tear into it and find a bent vlave i dont think i will but things like that happen. if the bore is bad then you can choose to gett he 315 kit this will cost allittle bit more and you might have to drop the port job

2: port job, 315 piston and rings high compression, valve job, valve guide seals, cam and new stock valve springs
the thing is what you want to do is go with a tighter stiffer spring when you use a cam and build your motor it enables it to rev higher safer and come up in the rpms faster and go down faster so you get that instant throttle responce

i think #1. is the better of the 2...i most likely do have scars on my cylinder walls, so i'll prolly have to bore....

hey maggot, you said you bought a scoop and put it on right?
you posted about it in another thread of mine, i think you said
.."it's a tight fit, but when i take picture's it's kinda loose"..
:huh
so is it tight, or loose haha....i sent fibindustries an e-mail about the 400 scoop. he said they make a braket that will allow it to mount on 300 plastic...he hassn't replied yet.

Sportrax10
04-14-2003, 08:15 AM
I think Nacs sells parking brake block offs that are anodized differant colors.

Pvt. Maggot
04-14-2003, 10:00 AM
well..my zip ties got weak so it got loose....i herd that guy say that...but i don't think you could change the mounts to make it fit right...its a different angle..i think it would be easier to use the the different style mounts....but yeah if you need any info on it pm me or im me on aim at Deathride300ex

and about polishin im me or pm me about it if you intrested i'm give ya super low prices ;)

phatswinn
04-14-2003, 04:31 PM
put the $700 into some shocks, then save more and do bosy and motor

HoNdAdude48
04-16-2003, 12:08 PM
dude wtf is a petcock?

HiperEX
04-16-2003, 02:50 PM
a peacock is the little lever switch thing that u turn your fuel to off on, or reserve peacock also know as a bird this huge feathers and very colorful:D

toby400ex
04-16-2003, 03:40 PM
my mom had a wierd look on her face when i told her i need a new petcock:confused2

HoNdAdude48
04-17-2003, 10:44 AM
LMFGDAO, yea same here, i said the same thing to my girl. lol jk