PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Hello
I have a bad crank shaft on my 250r. I bought a hot rod bearings a pin set. I pressed it apart and now I am ready to put it back together. I need to know how to line up the 2 halves to make them balenced.

AtvMxRider
04-13-2003, 09:42 AM
The best thing to do is take it to the shop and let them do.

300exazzkikr
04-13-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
The best thing to do is take it to the shop and let them do.

I agree. Just take it to the shop and have them true it up for you. It'll save you a lot of time and agravation.

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 11:09 AM
I dont want to take it to the shop because they charge way to much money. I have lots of time so that is not the case.

300exazzkikr
04-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I dont want to take it to the shop because they charge way to much money. I have lots of time so that is not the case.

good luck getting it true because most likely you won't, I don't want to be an ***** but for things like that you save the money up and have it done right. It shouldn't cost you too much maybe 50bucks at the most. If the guy is good it shouldn't take him more than an hour to do.

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by 300exazzkikr
good luck getting it true because most likely you won't, I don't want to be an ***** but for things like that you save the money up and have it done right. It shouldn't cost you too much maybe 50bucks at the most. If the guy is good it shouldn't take him more than an hour to do.

I know what you mean about it will be saving me money in the long run but the shops around here dont do good work. I have heard stories of them putting the motor back in the frame and forgetting a couple bolts and all other types of things like that:eek2: I have 5 to do. The shop would prolly charge around too much to do it. They charge way to much money and do cr@ppy work.

300exazzkikr
04-13-2003, 01:57 PM
makes sense. Sorry i can't help in any other way.