PDA

View Full Version : Im retired from Photoshopping...

Striker49
04-13-2003, 04:53 AM
...Ive seen time and time again people asking me or someone else to do work for them after posting over a month ago that I would not have time to do so.
Sorry people, but I dont have time to do it anymore, I have a job and other things to do and just do not have the time to put towards it right now.

Sorry everybody, you'll have to find someone else to assist you.

As for Ben and Z400Central, you 2 can both PM me if you need anything and Ill see what I can do in what time I have, the website is a high priority. :p

Peace :cool:

anywhereEx
04-13-2003, 05:10 AM
Possibly a how to? Might get some of these people off their duff and doing there own work....I hear alot of people saying that they would but do not know how to use the program. Just a thought

QuadTrix6
04-13-2003, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by anywhereEx
Possibly a how to? Might get some of these people off their duff and doing there own work....I hear alot of people saying that they would but do not know how to use the program. Just a thought

good idea

Striker49
04-13-2003, 05:41 AM
Here is my how-to to Photoshop 7. Open up the program, and mess around with all aspects of it. Thats how I learned.

Aside from that, im not writin some book on how to use everything in Photoshop....especially when people are too damn lazy to do a search on Google for Photoshop Tutorials. :huh

anywhereEx
04-13-2003, 05:52 AM
You got a point. I was just suggesting a simple how to do because obviously you are tired of being asked and most of us on here know's what it is like to be beyond busy. I have seen your name come up quite a few times in the last few weeks and can see where you are comming from. But look at it one way. Do a quick 20-30 minuite searching and put them all in one document and post them and mabey they will make it to the faq and get you some peace time......

blondie69
04-13-2003, 06:05 AM
Photoshop is extremly hard to learn how to use:eek2: or for me it is. I downloaded it off Kazaa here a while ago (didn't wanna pay like $500) and I can't figure out how to use it....i can crop objects:huh

Fender Bender
04-13-2003, 08:11 AM
Heres a good place to learn. I got Striker to make me a banner and some buttons, and it looked awesome so i had to learn to do it myself, so i could be proud of my work. This link has a list of stuff for you to learn, it takes Quicktime but its worth it.

Photoshop Tutorial (http://www.computer-training-software.com/usa/photoshop-7.htm)

blondie69
04-13-2003, 08:30 AM
striker......u.....u...*sniff sniff* u can't possibly leave us to make our own banners....*sniff sniff* I knew this horrid day would come....when....we will have to open up..........the photo shop tutorial:eek: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

blondie69
04-13-2003, 08:30 AM
heehee, i'm jus playin:)

we understand, u need more "striker" time:p

Striker49
04-13-2003, 09:00 AM
Haha...you're one of a kind Tegan. :p

Yeah, I work on Saturdays and Tues and Thurs durin the week along with school so that really cuts in my time to do anything besides homework. :rolleyes: Plus I ususally do somin on Saturday nights when I get off work with my friends so the only day I really have any time to do anything myself is on Sunday.

Sorry, all of ya are just gonna have to fire up Google and start searchin....until further notice, my Photoshoppin days for the masses is over. :(

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Hey striker how did you get the face in your profile.

Striker49
04-13-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
Hey striker how did you get the face in your profile.

Huh? :huh

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Huh? :huh

You have this face:devious: in your sig. How can I get a face in my sig ???

blondie69
04-13-2003, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
Haha...you're one of a kind Tegan. :p

:eek: whats that supposed to mean!!!!!:eek: is that an insult!?

heehee, jp......sorry......i'm a bit hyper, lol

Fender Bender
04-13-2003, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
You have this face:devious: in your sig. How can I get a face in my sig ???

When you click the face, look at the coding it puts in the message.

:devious: the coding is : d e v i o u s : without the spacing.

CHAUNCY
04-13-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Fender Bender
When you click the face, look at the coding it puts in the message.

:devious: the coding is : d e v i o u s : without the spacing.

O ok thanks.

Jay300ex
04-13-2003, 12:20 PM
I understand what you are talking about striker, my uncle did the same thing you are doing now he is a professional reprographics engineer and can get over $200 and hour. Why should you do stuff for peeps and spend your time right.

Jay

Striker49
04-14-2003, 01:05 AM
*Bump*

I want to make sure everyone sees this post this time around. :scary:

04-14-2003, 03:10 AM
i saw it this time, u do great work man:(

cudaman
04-14-2003, 04:03 AM
ive never really seen you work, could you or somebody else post some cool things that striker has done. thanks

04-14-2003, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by cudaman
ive never really seen you work, could you or somebody else post some cool things that striker has done. thanks

do a search of his name in open forum, you are bound to find some master peices

Striker49
04-14-2003, 10:10 AM
:scary:

I was gonna post some of the images, but they are like 500K+ on some of em...so Ill just give ya a link:

http://striker49.deviantart.com/

Gallery:

http://striker49.deviantart.com/thumbnails/

Some of it is just stupid stuff...like the Christmas one, I entered that one for a contest, the Ring one I just got bored one day :huh and 3 of the last 5 were made while in a pissed off mood...tried to get my mind off of problems by doin somin in photoshop and that happened. :ermm:

FreekShow
04-14-2003, 02:21 PM
bump :p :)