PDA

View Full Version : gncc round 3 balance

holeshot19
04-12-2003, 12:52 PM
balance - chris b= and chad duval top three overall. and the top 20 in points this year got to start on the front row. for the first 3 races

propartsracing
04-14-2003, 03:39 AM
Yeah, an exciting race in the PRO class. Borich had the lead most of the race, however after getting stuck in some mud, Ballance passed him on the last lap. Chris also took a real hard crash & got pinned under his quad. Thanks to the help of a spectator nearby, he was able to get back on & finish 2nd.

Smiley, on the other hand, had to start on the 2nd row due to the fact that he had 0 overall points from the 1st 3 races. He mentioned that it was pretty hard to pace himself since all the real fast guys started a minute ahead of him. He mentioned that it could be an advantage to start on the 2nd row, but at SC which was a real fast track, it was a disadvantage. He finished 5th which is great compared to the rest of his season this year!

Congrats to Stephanie Parton & Traci Cecco for overalling the morning race! They had a great battle the entire race!

Trish

holeshot19
04-14-2003, 10:35 AM
its me eddy s. i had to work on sat so i couldnt go. kinda sux i live less than ten miles away and was piss all day saturday. the first thing i had to do saturday morning was put a tire on some guys cube vans that was heading down there . the first thing i said was u guys sux. but maybe a can catch another one soon.

propartsracing
04-15-2003, 05:22 AM
Hi,

That blows eddie. I'd love to live that close to a gncc! our closest one now is Rausch Creek which is only a little more than 2 hours, but most are 6+ hours. It took us 13 to get to SC.

Hope to see ya at the next one!

Trish