PDA

View Full Version : whats the best aftermarket products?

RoadkillerRyan
04-12-2003, 07:37 AM
doing a project on ATV racing and i thoguht i would go to you guys first. So whats the best aftermarket parts for upgrading your quad, its doesnt have to be best one cause my teachers in school wouldnt know

Ex, whats the best suspension? about how much would they cost? and what do they do? doesnt have to be all correct
if you guys can help me out that would be awsome but if not its ok, Thanks for your help
:rolleyes:

ridesa02400EX
04-12-2003, 08:54 AM
Elka or Axis suspension, Duncan racing national engine kit, Roll design LOBO II chassis, AC propegs, ITP black beadlocks, ITP holeshot mx tires, AC front bumper, Sidewinder sprockets and chains, Tag handlebars,

honda400exrider
04-12-2003, 09:42 AM
Lobo II front and rear kits, Duncan national 440 kit, douglas shamrock beadlocks on razors, Tag bars, IMS roll footpegs, galfer rotors, pads, and stainless steel brakelines, has to be yellow. they have 10 more horses.:devil

ridered86
04-12-2003, 09:47 AM
red:rolleyes:

RoadkillerRyan
04-12-2003, 01:43 PM
Thanks!
any more?

Nausty
04-12-2003, 01:54 PM
pro taper bars, roll stem, rpm axle, rpm swing arm, roll a-arms roll or arens frame imo, axis long travel shocks, full bore plastic, curtis sparks motor seems to be the best, itp holeshot tires w/ hiper rims, if you wanna go aftermarket motor then you can get the crf with a conversion kit or specialty frame or arens frame. I think thats most of the parts.

exriderdude
04-12-2003, 02:04 PM
LRD aluminum frame, LRD motor, fullbore plastic, quadtech hood, ITP holeshot mxr's on Hiper rims, RPM axle, Walsh swingarm, Walsh a-arms, Axis or PEP shocks, AC nerfs with Roll pegs, Renthal handlebars, AC bumper and grab bar, Braking wavy brake rotors, Sidewinder sprockets, D.I.D chain, K&N filter...

RoadkillerRyan
04-12-2003, 05:37 PM
thanks